Photo

Epidodes from Liberty City Disk or DLC

4 replies to this topic
sabregt357
  • sabregt357

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

Can anyone tell me any difference between the disk "Episodes from Liberty City" or "The complete Edition" and the marketplace DLC's .
So far I know about the exclusive radio stations,
but I wanted to know if there are any better graphics, textures, fixed bugs, etc.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

No, it used to be that people using the marketplace version couldn't play with the disc version and vice versa, but they fixed that.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (DE4TH @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 16:47)
No, it used to be that people using the marketplace version couldn't play with the disc version and vice versa, but they fixed that.

Actually, that's only partially true, as TBOGT NEVER had that problem-it was ONLY TLAD which had/has this issue. Other than that, there really is NO difference between the two(besides the radiostations, as has been mentioned)..This is for Consoles..

For PC, the radiostations are never combined it seems, as I have both the EFLC disc AND the download version, and both have the Vice FM and other new stations and are not combined with the stations from original IV...

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

If you get the complete edition (comes with IV and the EFLC, about $30) you can get new radio stations on TBoGT.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

EFLC edition, TLAD has radio stations from TBOGT and vice versa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users