Quantcast

» «
Photo

Woman escaping in truck with Michael after heist.

36 replies to this topic
jaffaro
  • jaffaro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by jaffaro, 12 May 2013 - 10:41 PM.

I just downloaded Franklin's trailer from Rockstar's site which has a slighlty better, uncompressed quality and started analyzing.
I found that in escaping scene after jewelry store heist there is a woman sitting next to Michael in his truck. In first picture you can see that there's a man at first but when the frame changes a woman appears. This is probably caused by recording trailer on different mission scenerios. She is probably one of this assistants you can hire to help you at heists. It would be interesting to see how our 3 main character are co-operating with girl on a heist.
You can clearly see that this character has a ponytail and a some very womalny looking face shape. There is no way it could be guy.
I also thought she looks like Amanda but it will make no sense to see her in heist mission.
I wonder if somebody found this befeore, if do, please excuse me smile.gif
user posted image

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

Nice find. Haven't seen it before. icon14.gif

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Interesting find! cookie.gif

v17
  • v17

Contractor

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

You hawkeyed bastard

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

I know that it was speculated for a short time it was Amanda, but no one really gave it much thought. Good find.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

last pic looks more like Amanda

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

3 scenarios here

a) it' photoshop'd
b) It's a guy with a pony
c) it's really a woman in the last screens even though in the first screen it looks like a man with a little stash on his chin

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Noclue_42 @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 23:41)
3 scenarios here

a) it' photoshop'd
b) It's a guy with a pony
c) it's really a woman in the last screens even though in the first screen it looks like a man with a little stash on his chin

B) If you look closely, you can make out a small Goatee, if that's the right word for that small amount of Facial Hair under his lip. In the side images, you can see hair in his Chin, I think.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (jaffaro @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 22:26)
I just downloaded Franklin's trailer from Rockstar's site which has a slighlty better, uncompressed quality and started analyzing.
I found that in escaping scene after jewelry store heist there is a woman sitting next to Michael in his truck. In first picture you can see that there's a man at first but when the frame changes a woman appears. This is probably caused by recording trailer on different mission scenerios. She is probably one of this assistants you can hire to help you at heists. It would be interesting to see how our 3 main character are co-operating with girl on a heist.
You can clearly see that this character has a ponytail and a some very womalny looking face shape. There is no way it could be guy.
I also thought she looks like Amanda but it will make no sense to see her in heist mission.
user posted image

I actually did spot that myself a while back but never posted it here. Ended up thinking it wasnt a woman after all. I realise you might not believe me but I did. tounge2.gif

I too thought it was a woman because of that ponytail but if you look closer its actually the graffiti pattern of the Storm ducts behind in such close proximity to the back of the person's head that it looks like a ponytail and thus a woman.

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 22:48)
user posted image

I actually did spot that myself a while back but never posted it here. Ended up thinking it wasnt a woman after all. I realise you might not believe me but I did. tounge2.gif

I too thought it was a woman because of that ponytail but if you look closer its actually the graffiti pattern of the Storm ducts behind in such close proximity to the back of the person's head that it looks like a ponytail and thus a woman.

Nah, if it was the grafitti then it wouldn't move along with the head. You can see that it changes direction and also stays connected to the same spot on the back of the head.

jaffaro
  • jaffaro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, I intentionally added four frames of this scene so there won't be any assumptions that it's something in the background. You can see that he position of this ponytail is changing so it's no way to be graffiti.
I am also not convinced to belive it'a a man with goatee, I think it's rather shadow on her face that can bring this thought.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Anyone else think she looks like Ellie from The Last Of Us? monocle.gif

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

Yes we found it long ago in the news section under Franklin's analyzing trailer.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Input @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 22:51)
QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 22:48)
user posted image

Nah, if it was the grafitti then it wouldn't move along with the head. You can see that it changes direction and also stays connected to the same spot on the back of the head.

Actually come to think of it I just thought of something.

We know how Rockstar sometimes record the same scenes for the trailers but from obvious different playthroughs because we can notice some minor differences such as, lightposts moving, license plates changing and so forth. CVG pointed these minor differences in their trailer analysis videos.

Anyway the first shot from front on is clearly a man and he is probably an extra guy needed for a heist that Michael hired.

The side ways shot could be a woman probably, thereby hinting to the fact that women are people that can be hired as well as men.

Even look at her top left shoulder, the clothing shes wearing is not white but black it looks like.

zombie elvis
  • zombie elvis

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 23:02)
Actually come to think of it I just thought of something.

We know how Rockstar sometimes record the same scenes for the trailers but from obvious different playthroughs because we can notice some minor differences such as, lightposts moving, license plates changing and so forth. CVG pointed these minor differences in their trailer analysis videos.

Anyway the first shot from front on is clearly a man and he is probably an extra guy needed for a heist that Michael hired.

The side ways shot could be a woman probably, thereby hinting to the fact that women are people that can be hired as well as men.

Even look at her top left shoulder, the clothing shes wearing is not white but black it looks like.

Seems the most likely to me.

TheMisanthrope
  • TheMisanthrope

Lend me your brain, I'm building an idiot.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

I'm willing to bet it's a dude.
You can see a goatee on his chin.
And a ponytail isn't uncommon I mean I have my hair in a ponytail at this moment to be honest.

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

Excellent Find My Friend

GTASeriesFan

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

ofcourse...

these pics are even from the Trailer analysis thread...

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

Nice find! Guess we can pick women also!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

Maybe we can hire women to be in our crew.

djv3n0m
  • djv3n0m

Bumboclaaaat !!!

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

Sharp eyes OP this is probably one of person you can hire to be part of your team when you go on heists

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Monday, May 13 2013, 00:02)
thereby hinting to the fact that women are people that can be hired as well as men.

This. Just like you can Hire man and woman to be Assassins in Assassins Creed and so on.

GamerToons
  • GamerToons

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

I'm with the person that said we can hire men and women as thugs or hired
Criminals.

We know that we can hire different thugs each with their own skillset.

The one in the first frame shows a guy, the last is a female.

To get the trailer right R* had
Multiple takes.

Cool find

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

She could be a hacker or something.

JaTochNietDan
  • JaTochNietDan

Alcohol

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

Interesting find. The only further thing I noticed though was this slight graphical artifact. happy.gif

user posted image

loony979
  • loony979

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

Simple answer *HIRE CREW*
***** biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif *****

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

Might not be the same person in each shot. I wager it's a "crew" member, though. Nice eye.

llewylill
  • llewylill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

maybe she's the hostage that the team need to safely escape

meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:17 AM

Good catch. News to me. smile.gif

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by GTA_REEFER, 13 May 2013 - 06:01 AM.

Well, they did say we could go to the barber. So maybe it's one of Trevor's hairstyles. Trevor with a ponytail and a little goatee . tounge.gif

Even though it cleary looks like a woman from the side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users