» «
Photo

Newest Tips And Tricks!

28 replies to this topic
Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Rizqan7, 15 May 2013 - 08:08 AM.

Do You Want Got More Secret And Remove Boring? Now You Can Do This New Tricks Discovered By Me!

1. Suicidal Photographer In Flint County Need More Fast To Die.

Cheat: Needed.

While You In Flint County And Meet Photographer, Type ''STINGLIKEABEE'' And Punch He/She! To Water!.

2. CJ And Friend While In Cutscene Become Statue.

Mods: Needed.

First, You Need Play Mission GTA SA Again Mod That Can Be Found At gtagarage, I Don't Know This Trick Work Or Not, But Okay, I Tell It, First, While You Have Selected The Mission And You Are In The Cutscene, Press End Button, And After It, You Will Be In Underworld, So, You Must Choose The Mission Again, But With Other, I Test This Mod With Reunites The Families, After It, In Underworld, I Choose One Of Zero Mission (I Forgot What The Name Of Mission).

3. Super Crazy Driver.

Cheat: Needed.

Just Type ''YLTEICZ'' After It, Type ''BGKGTJH'' You See The Driver So Crazy Driving His Vehicle And Wanted By Police, And While You Are Driving Vehicles, They Will Crash Your Car! Or While On Foot, They Will Crush You!.

4. Ghost Grafiti Can Be Edited Appear Or Not.

With Cheat Menu By UNRATED69, While You Are In Cemetry In Los Santos, You Look At Ghost Grafiti, You Press ctrl+c, choose Time, and choose set time, You See, If Now The Time Is 07:00, You Set To 21:00, The Ghost Grafiti Appear, And, If You Set Again To 17:00, The Ghost Grafiti Dissappear.

5. How To Get Inside The Bank At Palomino Creek.

You Need Again Cheat Menu Mod To Get Inside The Bank, First You ctrl+c, then choose time, and choose time stopper, You Can Rotate CJ And Move It Without Any Interupt Of Colossions, So, If You Are Front Of The Bank, Just Press Up And CJ Can Through The Door Then, After Inside Bank, Press Enter To Stop The Time Stopper Function, But, If You Want Getting Out To The Bank, Just Repeat The Tricks Like Below.

6. Unused Tatto Shop Interior In Las Venturas.

You Also Need Cheat Menu Mod To Visit Unused Tatto Shop In LV, First, You Need To Go To The Sex Shop, Then Activate The Time Stopper, After You Activate The Time Stopper, Press W Until The Interior Roof Perforated, Then Press A Until You See The Unused Tatto Shop, Then Go To The Tatto Shop Interior And See, In Inside Tatto Shop Doesn't Have Any Seller.

7. Secret Cafe In Club Interior.

Okay, I Think, This Trick Hard, So, Be Careful, This Trick Can Make You Fall To The Underworld, First You Enter Club In Any Place, Not Car, But Interior, Again, You Need Cheat Menu Mod To Do This Trick, Second, You Activate The Time Stopper, Then, Press W Until The Interior Roof Perforated, And Press Down Button Until The Club Interior Cannot Be Seen, And Final, Press D To Look The Cafe, Now, Go To The Cafe, Then Take Your Dinner In The Cafe! Be Careful That Some Area In Cafe Are Unsolid.

8. DELETED, Not Allowed To Discuss At This Forum
9. DELETED, Not Allowed To Discuss At This Forum
10. Enter Area 51 Easy And Simple.

In Youtube, I Have Search How To Enter Area 51, But Its Too Hard, But, Now You Can Go To Inside Area 51 Using Cheat Menu, First If You Are Another Location, Marked The Area 51, And Press ctrl+c, choose miscellaneous, then choose teleport to the marker, If You Are Teleported In Underworld, You Must Repeat Again, After You Teleported, Stand In Front Of Big Door, Then Activate The Time Stopper, Then Press Up Button Until The Door Perforated.

Thats Tips And Trick That I Have Discovered For Several Month In My GTA, And I Will Discovered More Soon wink.gif

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Why No Reply? Please Leave A Reply And Suggestion After Reading This Or After Test It sad.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Convert your cheats & mods to PS2 format and I'll test them. After testing, I'll leave some replies.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by OrionSR, 13 May 2013 - 11:00 AM.

Is the Secret Cafe the unused donut shop interior? I think the other cafe interiors are used during dates. Perhaps you mean the "Secret Valley" restaurant, which can be accessed in downtown SF or the giant cow during dates. Unfortunately, only Helena and Millie like restaurants so it's a long trip if you don't want to fail the date.

I thought the tattoo shop that was unused in PS2 version 1 was added to the shop in Garcia Hashbury (Hemlock) in all later versions.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

Its PC Trick, Not PS2 Tricks, Thanks For Suggestion.... wink.gif

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:10)
Discussion of the mod used in #8 is forbidden on GTAForums. This should be removed before you get into trouble.

Is the Secret Cafe the unused donut shop interior? I think the other cafe interiors are used during dates. Perhaps you mean the "Secret Valley" restaurant, which can be accessed in downtown SF or the giant cow during dates. Unfortunately, only Helena and Millie like restaurants so it's a long trip if you don't want to fail the date.

I Also Don't Know What The Name Of The Cafe, And You Right, Its Used While CJ Date With Helena, As Reward, Heres 2 cookie.gif cookie.gif
Edit: Sorry I'm Wrong Write The Reply Now, I Have Fixed It

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (Rizqan7 @ Monday, May 13 2013, 09:45)
Why No Reply? Please Leave A Reply And Suggestion After Reading This Or After Test It sad.gif

Either no one has an interest or they already know. It isn't necessary to 'Bump' a topic such as this.
If someone wants to 'pat you on the back' for the topic they should use the PM.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 14 May 2013 - 04:18 PM.

@OrionSR: What's the code value (on PS2) for the unused tattoo shop interior?

@Rizqan7: Girish sent me this for consecutive postings: "Entry added to log on Friday, Jan 18 2013, 16:46 Reminder Dude, you just posted quadruple times in succession. Don't do that. Use the EDIT button if you wish to add anything to your previous post." and I don't want you to get something similar. However, I do find it thoroughly irritating how I get condemned and no one else does.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Okay, This Trick Cannot Used For PS2, And Impossible, Except The Author Cheat Menu Mod Like UNRATED69 Want To Make It For PS2, The Trick Will Be Possible wink.gif

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:31 AM Edited by Rizqan7, 13 May 2013 - 10:35 AM.

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:28)

@Rizqan7: Girish sent me this for consecutive postings: "Entry added to log on Friday, Jan 18 2013, 16:46 Reminder Dude, you just posted quadruple times in succession. Don't do that. Use the EDIT button if you wish to add anything to your previous post." and I don't want you to get something similar.

Damn, I Hope This Topic Not Locked, Thanks For Remind Me....
EDIT: Listen You All In This Website Even From Other Website, I Use Phone E63 And UC Browser To Posting, Please Tell This Post To Girish sad.gif

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:28)

@Rizqan7: Girish sent me this for consecutive postings: "Entry added to log on Friday, Jan 18 2013, 16:46 Reminder Dude, you just posted quadruple times in succession. Don't do that. Use the EDIT button if you wish to add anything to your previous post." and I don't want you to get something similar.

EDIT: Use the Report Feature in the lower right corner.

Okay! wink.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:39 AM Edited by OrionSR, 13 May 2013 - 10:57 AM.

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 03:28)

The unused tattoo codes are included with the Unused Interior codes in the post linked below. For some dumb reason I ported the code to v2 when I suspect it isn't necessary. The enex redirect codes to the new location will be saved, but not the renaming part that enables the guy in the shop. Same thing for the unused ammu-nation.
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1058195504

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (Rizqan7 @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:28)
Okay, This Trick Cannot Used For PS2, And Impossible, Except The Author Cheat Menu Mod Like UNRATED69 Want To Make It For PS2, The Trick Will Be Possible wink.gif

Okay! I'm Very Sorry Because I'm Too Fussy sad.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 10 June 2013 - 07:16 AM.

Not only do I dislike reporting people, GT-1 sent me this: "Entry added to log on Monday, Apr 22 2013, 18:39 Reminder for abusing the report system. Don't report a member, staff or otherwise simply because you disagree with their comments."

Please don't lock this because it's amusing.

Anyway, OrionSR, what about your warp codes? I tried to make my own; I tried mixing & matching them, but to no avail.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by Rizqan7, 13 May 2013 - 10:50 AM.

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:44)
Not only do I dislike reporting people, GT-1 sent me this: "Entry added to log on Monday, Apr 22 2013, 18:39 Reminder for abusing the report system. Don't report a member, staff or otherwise simply because you disagree with their comments."

Please don't lock this because it's amusing.

Anyway, OrionSR, what about your warp codes? I tried to make my own; I tried mixing & matching them, but to no avail.

I Starting Headache About This, But, I Need To Stay Focused To Fix This, So What Next?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

You can enable #3 on PS2 by entering: Right, R2, Up, Up, R2, Circle, Square, R2, L1, Right, Down, L1.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:51)
You can enable #3 on PS2 by entering: Right, R2, Up, Up, R2, Circle, Square, R2, L1, Right, Down, L1.

Enable What? nervous.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 03:44)

We'd better take this to the Cheat Code Creation topic or we'll confuse this topic even further. I'm confused about your question, so please be more specific. I don't remember these codes at all right now, but I suspect mixing and matching will be difficult. If I haven't already I'll try to diagram the structure. I can't answer until tomorrow though; it's way past my bedtime.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Monday, May 13 2013, 19:05)
QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 03:44)

We'd better take this to the Cheat Code Creation topic or we'll confuse this topic even further. I'm confused about your question, so please be more specific. I don't remember these codes at all right now, but I suspect mixing and matching will be difficult. If I haven't already I'll try to diagram the structure. I can't answer until tomorrow though; it's way past my bedtime.

I Hope This Topic Not Locked....

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

@Rizqan: The "Super Crazy Driver" trick you talked about. Also, did you discover these tricks & tips on your own? If so, you're quite observant; If not, shame on you for taking credit for the work of others without citing them their deserved credit. Plus OrionSR was talking about our discussion, not your topic.

@OrionSR: Sorry, I'll bring up our conversation there when I find some discarded examples of what I mean.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:16 AM Edited by Rizqan7, 13 May 2013 - 11:19 AM.

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 19:12)
@Rizqan: The "Super Crazy Driver" trick you talked about. Also, did you discover these tricks & tips on your own? If so, you're quite observant; If not, shame on you for taking credit for the work of others without citing them their deserved credit. Plus OrionSR was talking about our discussion, not your topic.

@OrionSR: Sorry, I'll bring up our conversation there when I find some discarded examples of what I mean.

I Have Discovered It In My GTA.... wink.gif
EDIT: Okay, I Leave This Topic, You All Discussions.... Here.... sarcasm.gif I Want Go To Gta Garage....

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

That wouldn't be necessary; we have our own topic to discuss here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=350108
Sorry for going off-topic on your topic.

Question: Where in Flint County is the "suicidal" photographer? I've never encountered him in all my years of playing this game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Wiki reference to Suicide Photographer.

others: SUICIDES: NPC
** suicide ped, i wanna know one thing.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, May 13 2013, 19:22)
That wouldn't be necessary; we have our own topic to discuss here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=350108
Sorry for going off-topic on your topic.

Question: Where in Flint County is the "suicidal" photographer? I've never encountered him in all my years of playing this game.

No Problem, The Suicide Photografer Is Near Santa Maria Beach.... And Also Near Home Helena Girlfriend.... smile.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

The "suicidal" photographer allegedly walks into water and thus, he drowns. I've analyzed the coastlines of Flint County at varying times and never encountered him.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Monday, May 13 2013, 10:10)

I thought the tattoo shop that was unused in PS2 version 1 was added to the shop in Garcia Hashbury (Hemlock) in all later versions.

What Giant Cow?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by lil weasel, 14 May 2013 - 08:26 PM.

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 14:22)
What Giant Cow?

On a roof in Carson City.
Google for Video for more:

user posted image
user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by OrionSR, 14 May 2013 - 11:44 PM.

Sorry, GamerLady's secrets map lists this as the Largest Cow. I'm not an expert, but I suspect this is a steer. The location is in Las Barrancas, it's west and across the water from the Big Ear. It's marked with a restaurant icon during dates in her area.

user posted image

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 10:18)
The "suicidal" photographer allegedly walks into water and thus, he drowns. I've analyzed the coastlines of Flint County at varying times and never encountered him.

As you leave LS on the bridge heading west, there's a fenced off area up ahead with the Monster truck, from there head to your left over onto the grass by the ocean side and you'll see the photographer taking photos of the LS city then they walk into the water. It's always a different ped each time too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users