This game could inspire future heists

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
TheBankManager
  • TheBankManager

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

With such a HUGE fan base, and this game taking place in Los Angeles.

They successfully captured the vibe of Los Angeles with all the areas and buildings and atmosphere, so with all the
robberies we could do in the game could this give a chance to a certain percentage of the fan base to replicate it ?

There will be detailed heist planning in the game through out missions.

I say something like this will be on the news in the near future.

goh13
  • goh13

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

While this is a joke topic [ OPís name. Get it, guys? GUYS? ], many believe what you said.

MuXu96
  • MuXu96

Peon

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

I watch a lot heist movies, they've got awesome ideas how it could definitely work irl.
But if someone will do a heist because of a film, or the game, he is a sick fu er anyway^^

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

This is like the same argument as: violent video game -> violence in real life.

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

You are so right. After all there are no films about heists and films are so unrealistic anyway, just look at the graphics. So yeah, all the robbers will imitate the behavior from V.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 15:52)
You are so right. After all there are no films about heists and films are so unrealistic anyway, just look at the graphics. So yeah, all the robbers will imitate the behavior from V.

Was just gonna say how lousy the textures were in some of the latest movies. And polygon count.. it's like they're decreasing it instead of increasing.

misterwhippy
  • misterwhippy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

I doubt it.

Bank robberies are almost impossible these days.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

Sure, if they want to get caught by the police and get locked up for a good amount of time. Is this thread serious? Some threads today are really making me facepalm.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (TheBankManager @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 15:41)
With such a HUGE fan base, and this game taking place in Los Angeles.

They successfully captured the vibe of Los Angeles with all the areas and buildings and atmosphere, so with all the
robberies we could do in the game could this give a chance to a certain percentage of the fan base to replicate it ?

There will be detailed heist planning in the game through out missions.

I say something like this will be on the news in the near future.

Right. And this contributed how?

rjmthe2nd
  • rjmthe2nd

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

this will inspire a guy named Michael to make friends with a black 22 year old gangsta named Franklin with another friend named Trevor to rob banks all around Los Angeles affter september 17th.

#FACT. suicidal.gif

guden
  • guden

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (misterwhippy @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 16:28)
I doubt it.

In Soviet Russia bank robs you. Oh wait.

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, after all you wouldn't like the same chaos to happen that occurred in New York just after they released GTA IV now would you?

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (guden @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 16:39)
QUOTE (misterwhippy @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 16:28)
I doubt it.

In Soviet Russia bank robs you. Oh wait.

Dude. I love you. icon14.gif

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

I played Age of Empires 2 and now I'm the Holy Emperor of a small European country.

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (DeafMetal @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 18:56)
I played Age of Empires 2 and now I'm the Holy Emperor of a small European country.

Only Holy Emporer? Pfft.

But seriously. I miss having that game. I have no idea what happened to my copy sad.gif I'll buy another someday!

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

Ya I think you're right dude, well spot... I'm already imagining:

"Ok guys, after we rob that jewelry one of you will be outside with the sport car we stole yesterday, be careful don't try to hide inside any building because none of the doors open and the ones who does won't go anywhere, so according to the game plant we just need a few blocks till the hideout in the docks,so in the third turn right then the next to the left and keep straight, when you see a boat you're close. As for the cops don't worry they can shot you 4 or 5 times in the legs and your torso but you can still going on, if your health is low just buy a hot dog or an hamburger and you'll be fine..."

Nothing like a recreation of a place to learn your path through it... dozingoff.gif

Korisselys
  • Korisselys

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

Please don't even mention this sad.gif some idiot is probably going to try and sue r* and delay the game again suicidal.gif

Canes21
  • Canes21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

Video games are definitely the reason for violence in America. I mean death by gunfire has gone down every single year since the 1980's all while video games have become hugely popular. Man, the media would never tell you any statistics like that though, will they? They'll continue to spout about the out of control guns in America killing everyone....

Yes I know this is a joke.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

The only reason there are so many shootouts in USA, it's not by the hand of kids or owners of guns... it's by the hand of the government that wants to force citizens to give away their guns, the same sht happened with the Jewish and the Nazis and with the America Natives and the founding fathers. Other then the Columbine that was another Sandy Hook trick BS, there was almost nothing, now since your Obama President decided to take citizens guns there are shootouts each month... so for years nothing happens, and now out of the blue people start shooting to each other for no reason? Right... guns are so bad that the Department of Homeland Security bought near 2 billion bullets, near 3000 thousand armored cars, 2000 anti land mine cars, armed your police like the military and got a law from the court to use Armed Drones in US citizens legally and all of that just to be used in American Soil, what do you expect to happen once you get rid of all your guns?

And then the media keeps throwing tons of garbage like this to make people feel guilty, that video games cause violence, movies, music... but people are so hypnotized with their corner box of lies that they don't think for themselves, like for example why so many other countries have lots of guns, sometimes even more, military guns at home, grenades and watch the same violent movies, play the same games and listen the same music and nothing happens?

Oh and don't worry, GTA won't be canceled either, the US Government gets millions in taxes from Rockstar sales... and for them it's all about the money.

Canes21
  • Canes21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

The media makes it seem like gun violence has gone crazy in the USA and they do a good job of it, but go look at the FBI's own statistics. Gun violence has been decreasing since the 1980's. It's gone down every year, the media just covers it more and wants you to believe we need gun control. But what happens? The government creates gun-free zones. Then what happens? You get these sick people taking their guns into gun-free zones and killing people...

and this is a GTA V forum.....

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

How is it any different to any movie or TV show about criminals.
I don't remember crime skyrocketing when they Tower Heist movie came out last year.

dontdieb4september
  • dontdieb4september

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

These threads are just getting more and more stupid with time.. Did LOTR make you wanna climb a mountain and f*ck a ring.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

GTA doesn't make you a better sniper, mugger, car jacker, driver, etc. It only makes you a better gamer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users