Happy Mothers's Day

19 replies to this topic
ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

Since its a very special day because it's mother's day, what did you give to your mothers that's something very special this day?

Mine, well I give my mom a video depicting how much I love her. And also a note on how much I care for her.

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

I gave my mom a rose for Mothers's Day.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Well its not Mothers day for everyone, as people from different countries celebrate it at different times of the year. Ours (England) is always around the endo fo March early April.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Hodgey1989 @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 11:06)
Well its not Mothers day for everyone, as people from different countries celebrate it at different times of the year. Ours (England) is always around the endo fo March early April.

I panicked then until i realized that ours has already been. Got my mum tickets to see Queens "We Will Rock You" musical in London's West End.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Mother's Day was 2 months ago. moto_whistle.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

I must admit i did kinda sh*t myself when i saw an American wish all mothers happy mothers day on Facebook. Took me a Google search to realize mothers day in England isn't today haha.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for the heart attack, foreigner.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

doesn't matter either way to me cryani.gif
happy mothers day to the mothers in countries this applies to.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

Why does it need its own day? And why does it falls on different dates in different countries? Why can't it just fall on the same f*ckin date in all the f*ckin countries? Seriously, whoever devised dates for all these owes an explanation to me. And because of this lovely day, I'm getting winded up by those annoying facebook users who update crappy facebook status like "OMG!!IT'S MOTHERS DAY" "OH MOM, HERE I COME" etc Bloody f*cking bastards. They're like those annoying snot-stuffed-nose kids in market, who scream like they've just seen Barney doing a dance with Jesus or somethin' "OMG!!!!!MOMMMY! MMMMMM! CHEEZ-IT CRACKERS!!! CHEEZY WEEZY CHEEZY CRACKERS!! OOOOOHHHHHHH." Attention seeking whores.

Imma rape your mommy as a tribute to mothers day if I'm ever gonna see you update that status again.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 14:25)
Why does it need its own day? And why does it falls on different dates in different countries? Why can't it just fall on the same f*ckin date in all the f*ckin countries? Seriously, whoever devised dates for all these owes an explanation to me. And because of this lovely day, I'm getting winded up by those annoying facebook users who update crappy facebook status like "OMG!!IT'S MOTHERS DAY" "OH MOM, HERE I COME" etc Bloody f*cking bastards. They're like those annoying snot-stuffed-nose kids in market, who scream like they've just seen Barney doing a dance with Jesus or somethin' "OMG!!!!!MOMMMY! MMMMMM! CHEEZ-IT CRACKERS!!! CHEEZY WEEZY CHEEZY CRACKERS!! OOOOOHHHHHHH." Attention seeking whores.

Imma rape your mommy as a tribute to mothers day if I'm ever gonna see you update that status again.

Someone doesn't like their mommy, lol.

OT: My wife's first Mother's Day today!!! She gave me a son on Friday!!! I didn't get her anything as I spent the last 5 days in the hospital. I know, I'm a poor planner...

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

Fake day because the whole world should celebrate it on the same day. -_-

Mar
  • Mar

Pino no Usagi

• The Connection

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

I bought my mother a plant. Bitches love plants.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

I thought mother's day was invented by Hallmark to sell more cards? Honest... Isn't that the story?

It is odd that it is a different day in different countries. Makes no sense.

Well...I just called my mother and left a voice mail. Who the heck knows where she is. When I talked to her the other week she said she was going to take on one more consulting gig that will have her traveling about the world again. She refuses to retire, and every time she gets close someone calls her and asks her to take on 'one more project'.

For the record: I have the best mother out of anyone.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

She's already had her day, she isn't getting another one. Today's my day, it's all about me. It's my f*cking birthday yo. And Robinski's too. Damn where is that guy, I miss him.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

everyday should be Mothers Day! They gave us life. So in honor of my mothers death, I celebrate this Mothers Day for all mothers, alive and passed. If you have a mother then hug her and tell her you love her EVERYDAY. I wish i could give my mom a hug 1 more time confused.gif

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

I gave my mom a hug. That's enough, I guess.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Didn't get anything for my mom. She didn't deserve it.

WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 11:42)
Didn't get anything for my mom. She didn't deserve it.

Heh I didn't do anything for inmate SO2025048 either. What a weird day that I've never understood how to celebrate.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

As others have said, I shat myself when I saw this, thinking I had missed Mother's Day, then I realized it was in March.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Isn't Mother's Day in March? I honestly didn't know other countries celebrate it in May. To answer your question anyway, I got my mum (in March) a rose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users