Photo

Telephone poles

6 replies to this topic
Harce
  • Harce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

First time post! When Gta 4 first released, I was driving around the area with the glitchy swing that sends you flying. I came across a Technician working on a telephone pole, ever since I haven't seen that again. I have roamed around Liberty city and nothing. I wonder if rockstargames removed that from the game. I know it was not a glitch because he was wearing a grey Uniform and a helmet. Has anyone seen that or was it just me?

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Active member since 10/10/2012.

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

Welcome to the forums. icon14.gif

I don't recall seeing a technician working on a telephone pole, but I don't think they could have removed it from the game.

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

I have spotted it only a few times. when aiming it locked onto a guy working on a telephone pole in Bohan, near the safehouse.
Never seen one when i looked for it, only accidentally (lock on) Not seen it since 2009/10

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

I've found this technician quite a few times myself. Most of the time I find him he's usually at the foot of the telephone poll, but once when I was walking the streets of Hove Beach I spotted him at the top of a telephone poll by the Cherenkov building near Roman's cab depot. I rammed into the poll with a car to try and get him to fall but he didn't until I managed to get a wanted level, to which he fell from the top after getting scared by the gunshots.

Another time I also found him on a billboard underneath the Broker Bridge near the petrol station, but because I was in a police chase (yet again) he jumped from the top and killed himself. Woops.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hmm, this is interesting. Looks like I've got some more discovering to do.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

I also have found this technician quite a few time he is Most of the time I find him at the foot of the telephone poll. I have never seen him up the pole.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

I hit a Tele while someone was using it and it got stuck on their head

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users