» «
Photo

Final Destination 6

15 replies to this topic
Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by Flight180Victm, 12 May 2013 - 02:27 AM.

It hasn't been officially announced yet. But I have found a video of Tony Todd talking about his character (Bludworth) and apparently the script of Final Destination 6 is being written. Final Destination is my favorite movie series (Look at my name, avatar, and sig biggrin.gif ) and I can not wait for this to come out!

I will update this as we get more info

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

First movie was really good, second movie was pretty good. The third movie was not on par with the first two but definitely watchable. 4 & 5... wtf happened?

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

The fifth film was very good imo. It also got some very good reviews from critics. So far the fourth film is the only sub-par one really, so I'm happy to see the series continue.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

I thought the 5th one was the last one? Uh.

Anyway I've enjoyed the past 5, still can't decide which is my favourite. Hopefully it might be this one.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (NathanT @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 19:27)
I thought the 5th one was the last one? Uh.

Anyway I've enjoyed the past 5, still can't decide which is my favourite. Hopefully it might be this one.

5th one was a prequel to all the movies, so I hope 6th one is a sequel.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:22 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 12 May 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Yeah I love them all! The 5th was the best one! And the twist at the end about it being a prequel and they die on Flight 180, that was just awesome! panic.gif

Here is the order of them IMO being best to least.
1.Final Destination 5
2.Final Destination 3
3.Final Destination
4.(The)Final Destination 4
5.Final Destination 2

FD 2 and FD 4 are kind of a tie. I can never really decide which one I enjoy more. But if I were to choose which one to watch. Then 4 would probably be my 1st choice. But IMO the highway crash was more epic than the speedway race car crash. sly.gif

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

I hate to sound like "that" guy but I think they should just leave it, Final Destination 5 perfectly rounded the franchise off.

However, if this is gonna be like 5 then I'm totally up for it.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 12 May 2013 - 03:42 AM.

QUOTE (rudy. @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 03:08)
I hate to sound like "that" guy but I think they should just leave it, Final Destination 5 perfectly rounded the franchise off.

I do feel like if they were to leave it done, once and for all they should end it with the 5th. But I don't think I can take them not making anymore! colgate.gif I think they should maybe focus more on a story than bloody carnage though. Maybe dive deeper into Bludworth's backstory. Maybe actually have somebody turn out to be alive. Like at the end of the 3rd one, the train crash after Wendy's premonition, we just hear the train crash. What if Kevin got the emergency brake to work and the sound was the train braking. Or maybe one of them just somehow lived. That would be pretty great! I know I'm just grasping at straws here but hey, a guy can dream.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 23:08)

Judging by the ending of the 5th one you are correct, it was perfect to end it there.

Anyway I never finished watching the 4th one but I did enjoy the 3rd one and 5th as well as #1.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

I like this series too, but how can they explain another one after 5 wrapped it up so well? Maybe it might go into a new direction making it deeper and story driven like Flight180Vctm suggested?

If it's the same formula I think it wont do that great. The movies all follow the same basic plot. I like that 5 had the awesome twist of going back to Flight 180 .

What could they do for an opening sequence? They've done a plane, highway, rollercoaster, stock car race and bridge. I was thinking of a cruise liner, but it would probably be a bit boring. How about a nucler power plant or Nasa rocket launch?
  • matajuegos01 likes this

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Monday, May 13 2013, 09:37)
I like this series too, but how can they explain another one after 5 wrapped it up so well? Maybe it might go into a new direction making it deeper and story driven like Flight180Vctm suggested?

If it's the same formula I think it wont do that great. The movies all follow the same basic plot. I like that 5 had the awesome twist of going back to Flight 180 .

What could they do for an opening sequence? They've done a plane, highway, rollercoaster, stock car race and bridge. I was thinking of a cruise liner, but it would probably be a bit boring. How about a nucler power plant or Nasa rocket launch?

Yeah, a rocket launch does seem like the obvious choice. Or maybe they could do a Tornado or something like that. cool.gif

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

A disaster in a cruise liner could be very interesting and not boring at all, have you seen the ghost ship ?

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Why the f*ck would you bump this?

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

I have the perfect scenario for number 6.

Air show disaster. It would be like the pile-up from final destination 2 and the raceway accident from final destination 4 but with planes. The vision itself could either be from someone watching the show from the ground and having all these planes crashing around and on top of them, or it could be from a pilot in the show that has a vision and stops it from happening while in the air.

Could be interesting seeing death go after thrill seeking stunt pilots.

qzance88
  • qzance88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago

good movie

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Flight180Victm, 2 days ago.

That would be pretty f*cking cool zuckmeslow! Thats probably one of the best ideas ive heard of!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users