Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there something mentally wrong with people?

13 replies to this topic
GamerHugo
  • GamerHugo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

I've been playing GTA IV multiplayer for 2 weeks solid, having a blast of fun with strangers as all my friends play BF3/COD. I was fed up with BF3, so I decided to try GTA IV again after all this time. I last played it 2010. Played single player and completed it about 8 times, with and without cheats.

BUT, what is wrong with people? Seriously... I'm literally confused why people are on this game.

I had 2 weeks of daily playing after work for hours on end. Racing, free roam... just fun. Now, for the last 2 days I have constantly ran into cheaters in free roam.

I never knew this was possible. My first run in was in the airport, I was wow'd. I saw ramps n' sh*t. That was cool, albeit not fun as the game is and old one and the cars are outdated... but I was surprised that this was even possible on PS3. I thought this was all PC bizz.

Anyhow, after that one game... EVERY f*ckING GAME has cheaters in it. Invincible, spawning cars... killing me with the fire cheat... basically the worst kind of gamer you never want to play with.

Why is this possible? Why isn't this patched? I don't give a flying f*ck how old this game is, it's the best game in it's genre and the only online game I'll be playing until GTAV is released. This should be have been stopped as soon as it's surfaced.

Again, who are these people? How are they cheating? They are not hacking, this is not hacking, they don't have any brain power to even understand what hacking means. But f*ck me, this is stupid. Beyond stupid. These people must have some kind of illness right?

Anyway, rant over.

If anyone is in the mood to add a player, my ID is GamerHugo. I'm all about fun, getting revenge on 12 year old spawn killers and pretty much just anything else.

If you have ever used this cheat to make the game less fun (unplayable for others), go f*ck yourself. You're not welcome to the next instalment of GTA, we don't want you. You're pathetic.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

R* doesnt care about this game since 2010 and XBL/GFWL/PSN banning systems doesnt work properly so there is nothing we can do about it

GamerHugo
  • GamerHugo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 20:53)
R* doesnt care about this game since 2010 and XBL/GFWL/PSN banning systems doesnt work properly so there is nothing we can do about it

Any way to get around them? I mean, I turned police on as someone suggested, less cheaters but they're still there. We managed to kick one, but that was a one off group effort.

How about cheating to get the cheaters kicked out or kill them constantly until they leave? Anyone bother attacking them with their own medicine? I don't wanna do this sh*t, but I'd like to play without police...

Argh... it's just not right. People really piss me off. Such sad wankers destroying the fun for others..

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (GamerHugo @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 23:09)
Any way to get around them?

Buy the PC version of the game, there are much less cheaters than on consoles and the PC version is partially protected, its also easier to kick cheaters, you can do this as host without need for everyone to vote

DELETEDUSER
  • DELETEDUSER

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Even worse other idiots dont seem to mind if a hacker shoots and destroys their asses, they are too stupid to votekick the hacker and keep on with shoot/get shot in the back idiotism.

7csc
  • 7csc

Northwood !

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

If they're cheaters do you think that they'll care about the police?? I don't think so confused.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Better to suffer a temporary inconvenience, than to be a sad bastard who can only get their kicks from trying to make other people miserable. They like it when you get angry or send them PMs - and you will never win. Just whip out your phone and join a new game with different players.

In every sense of the word, these people are sociopaths, so you're right to ask if there's something mentally wrong with them. The best thing you can do is avoid them. Try joining one of the gangs in the gang section - I'm sure you'll find some like-minded players who would welcome you in boosting the numbers at one of their events.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 16:58)
Better to suffer a temporary inconvenience, than to be a sad bastard who can only get their kicks from trying to make other people miserable. They like it when you get angry or send them PMs - and you will never win. Just whip out your phone and join a new game with different players.

In every sense of the word, these people are sociopaths, so you're right to ask if there's something mentally wrong with them. The best thing you can do is avoid them. Try joining one of the gangs in the gang section - I'm sure you'll find some like-minded players who would welcome you in boosting the numbers at one of their events.

Well said ! icon14.gif

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Active member since 10/10/2012.

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

Seriously, am I the only one who hasn't encountered any cheaters yet??

TempestRage__
  • TempestRage__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

I totally agree, it's so anoying! cheating should be left to singleplayer where it doesn't matter, the only people who suffer are the police and pedestrians, but what do they know biggrin.gif .

In multiplayer when you're playing against/with 'real' people everything should be the same for everyone. Everything an equal playingfield. I've come across people who start sh*t then to find out they can't be killed or their car blown up, whats the point of my efforts in trying to return the favour?? it's like hitting your head against a brick wall, you'll be the one with the headache in the end.

I'm all for getting rowdy with others, and people getting rowdy with me thats the name of the game, but surely it's more fun when both have to dodge RPG's and bullets to save their precious car etc. And, whats with people shooting from a car when I just want to play bumper cars? is there shooting in a destruction derby? i think not, people have too itchy trigger fingers mad.gif

@bull then you can't have played it lol.gif or you're sitting in a bomb da base game waiting for people all the time lol.gif

Seniorbboby
  • Seniorbboby

Air Ground War VET

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Yep, I've been noticing a LOT more hackers than usually. Sad really. icon13.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

I came here to make a thread like this. Seriously, f*cking sadists play GTA IV MP.

pyrhhus5
  • pyrhhus5

Lone wolf

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 02:57)
Seriously, am I the only one who hasn't encountered any cheaters yet??

i play TLAD Multi and i haven't come across any either.

AlexTM
  • AlexTM

Mhmm

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

I see modders frequently. More in IV than in TBoGT/TLaD.

They're usually on friendly fire ON matches with police off. But I play with the totally opposite settings and I only see them one in every 20 matches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users