Now, I pretty much have a job guaranteed (friend of a friend) and should be able to save up around €15k by next year (I'm willing to spend €5k on insurance - really)
I'm a bit puzzled though, since there's so many wonderful vehicles out there for €10k.
1. The 2002 BMW M5 E39 - 5.0L V8, 400bhp. Hell of a car, for not a lot of cash.
2. The 1998, 996 Generation Porsche Carrera (Base Model) - 3.4L H6, 296bhp. Less powerful than the BMW, but unlike the M5, it's a real head turner, even after all those years.
3. The 2004 BMW 645ci - 4.4L V8, 333bhp. One of my favourite GT cars ever. V8 is awesome too!
4. The 2006 Mercedes CLS350 - 3.5L V6, 272hp. Slowest out of them all, but most economical too. Looks great imo too.
Update: 11th of May
5. The 2007 Volvo S80 - 2.5T I5, 200hp. Even slower than the CLS, but it's safe, practical, looks nice, and the I5 roar is awesome!
6. The 2005 BMW 530d E60 - 3.0D I6, 218hp. Most economical out of them all, and after remap, develops 260hp.
7. The 2008 Lexus IS250 - 2.5 V6, 205hp.
If you have any more suggestions, let me know here!
PS. Yes, it's a real topic.
Edited by Garfield 2, 11 May 2013 - 05:02 PM.