Photo

Michael's money maker.

13 replies to this topic
BeardedxMic
  • BeardedxMic

The Bearded Bastich.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

When it comes to obtaining currency, both Frank and Trevor have the means to do so already set. Frank could return to his repo job, and do a few snatches to obtain cash, while Trevor could sell some more meth. But with money being such a focal point, and a key to mission progression, What do you think Michael's job will be? Granted, we all know he's sort of rich, but we also know his money is running out. So in order to afford some of the things the missions will require, Michael is going to have to do...something. What do you think that something is?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'm pretty sure they said Michael is retired.

grandtheftautomatic33
  • grandtheftautomatic33

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (BeardedxMic @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:36)
When it comes to obtaining currency, both Frank and Trevor have the means to do so already set. Frank could return to his repo job, and do a few snatches to obtain cash, while Trevor could sell some more meth. But with money being such a focal point, and a key to mission progression, What do you think Michael's job will be? Granted, we all know he's sort of rich, but we also know his money is running out. So in order to afford some of the things the missions will require, Michael is going to have to do...something. What do you think that something is?

At his age, I'm thinking door greeter at Wal-Mart

BTW, "Michael's money maker"? Lol nice title

guden
  • guden

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:37)
I'm pretty sure they said Michael is retired.

Yeah, he is living on a pension from Bank Robbers Union.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Well he'll make money from the heists I imagine.... But interesting point, if in an alt universe everything fell out from under what would Michael do to earn a crunch? Like you said trev and frank would probs be aight.

BeardedxMic
  • BeardedxMic

The Bearded Bastich.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Diesleman @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:43)
Well he'll make money from the heists I imagine.... But interesting point, if in an alt universe everything fell out from under what would Michael do to earn a crunch? Like you said trev and frank would probs be aight.

Not just crunch time, but any time. It's been stated that you'll need money to buy certain things to complete heists. It can't all fall on Trevor and Frank. Michael would have to pull his weight, too.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (BeardedxMic @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:49)

Not just crunch time, but any time. It's been stated that you'll need money to buy certain things to complete heists. It can't all fall on Trevor and Frank. Michael would have to pull his weight, too.

Sorry I've lost you, I think we are on different wave lengths man biggrin.gif

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

I think Michael will be able to rob small banks and stores on his own. Or even be able to hire a crew to get the job done. Like, he wont need Trevor and Franklin to do those mini jobs but do it all by himself.

Fazachino
  • Fazachino

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Yeah but dont forget theres a black market in the game with its own sort of economy....i imagine you could sell stuff there? Like automobiles or tht kinda sh*t? Also....dont forget you can rob stores for easy cash

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (BeardedxMic @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:49)

Are you forgetting this is GTA? If you need money, go get it.

I understand what you're saying, but I think you're over thinking things. It's still a crime game. It's about completing tasks/missions and money is the reward.

BeardedxMic
  • BeardedxMic

The Bearded Bastich.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Fazachino @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:56)
Yeah but dont forget theres a black market in the game with its own sort of economy....i imagine you could sell stuff there? Like automobiles or tht kinda sh*t? Also....dont forget you can rob stores for easy cash

Yeah, but that seems like the kind of stuff any of them could do. I was looking for an idea as to what ONLY Michael could do. I came up with one idea, where Michael sort of freelances for other crews but checking out security and escape routes for them. But I wasn't sure how that might work. Other than that...I got nuffin.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

I guess he could be a hitman or a hired muscle. EDGE mentions he has a tough guy walk so he definitely can still be intimidating even though he's getting old. He is also very good with weapons to point he has Max Payne's (aka Super COP) abillity to go into bullet time, surely having a skill like that would find him work somewhere in LS. Remember the part in his trailer when someone gets sniped? that could be a hint at Mike having a hitman side activity.

TheMisanthrope
  • TheMisanthrope

Idiots, idiots everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Friday, May 10 2013, 13:32)
I guess he could be a hitman or a hired muscle. EDGE mentions he has a tough guy walk so he definitely can still be intimidating even though he's getting old. He is also very good with weapons to point he has Max Payne's (aka Super COP) abillity to go into bullet time, surely having a skill like that would find him work somewhere in LS. Remember the part in his trailer when someone gets sniped? that could be a hint at Mike having a hitman side activity.

I agree with that, it makes the most sense he'd be the freelance type.
The people who need help getting sh*t done probably contact Michael. Or like someone else said he does small time heists on the side. That would be pretty awesome. But other than that you covered everything that I was going to say.

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

He sells himself for sex. Members here already think he's cute so it'll all work out for him!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users