Photo

Billy Joel's 64th Birthday

6 replies to this topic
Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

Today marks the sixty-fourth birthday of American singer-songwriter Billy Joel, who was born on May 9, 1949 and was most popular in the late '70s and early '80s. His 1978 album "52nd Street" was also the first album to be sold on CD, when it went on sale in Japan on October 1, 1982.

Today also marks the fourteenth birthday of GTAF member Los Santos Pedestrian, who didn't really contribute to anything. He joined on July 16, 2011, and stopped regularly visiting the site in late January, 2013. Notable achievements by him include finally leaving this site once and for all, which was achieved on May 9, 2013.

Yes, that's right. As it is my fourteenth birthday, I wanted to celebrate another day of living by never logging into this account again. I've found many actually entertaining things on the Internet, and I'm practicing to play competitive TF2, so I neither have the time nor the motivation to go here. If I was still a motivated writer, I'd go on here to post my work, but all of it stays in my head and never reaches print. Sort of irrelevant, but the only day it rained in the last two weeks is today, so I guess that's a sign.

Well, now that I'm moving on, I'd like to thank the people who helped me through the year-and-a-half I spent on this site:

... Oh, right. Because I'm a dirty bastard, I didn't like anyone and no one liked me. Since I have autism, I'm okay with that. Alright, goodbye, everyone. Hope you have a.. whatever you still do on this site. I don't know, fight over what Rockstar does? Try to decipher what that Spanish kid's trying to tell us? Maybe you could have a civilized conversation without lil weasel butting in drunk and posting right-wing satirical comics that only he finds funny.

Okay, I'm leaving now.

Like, for real this time.

I'm really going to do it.

Seriously, I am.

This is it. I'm going.

Meh, who am I kidding. Here's my GTAF tombstone:

LOS SANTOS PEDESTRIAN

JULY 16, 2011 - MAY 9, 2013

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD REMEMBER HIM FOR. I THINK HE DID THAT THING WHERE HE POSTED THAT STUFF AND JUNK, BUT I'M NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THAT."

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Happy birthday, hope you have a good day. smile.gif

See you later alligator.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

Well Happy Birthday Captain Jack

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

Is there any point in replying to this topic if he's never going to visit GTAF again?

Anyways, Happy birthday, cya.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 19:19)
Is there any point in replying to this topic if he's never going to visit GTAF again?

He'll check the page out to look at the replies, probably while signed out of his account.

So goodbye LSP, I hope you have a great time wherever you're going. Good luck with life. icon14.gif

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

He'll come back. They always do.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:21)
He'll come back. They always do.

Not this guy... http://www.gtaforums...showuser=118613

I remember a game I used to play,I always thought it was impossible to leave...I've signed in once the other day for the first time in 4 years, it didn't slightly entertain me, and still the same people are playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users