Photo

Micheal (18+ Only)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by VProductions, 11 May 2013 - 11:22 AM.

Michael

Michael grabbed his wife by her throat and slammed her into his fancy wallpapered wall. Her gold necklace rattled as her head collided with the hard wall. She gave a loud shrill cry as he tore her bling off. He got a grip of her hair and dragged her out of the bedroom, along the hall and down the stairs. He kicked the front door open and laughed insanely.

"Michael, let go of me!" She screamed, trying not to let him ruin her hairdo. "You took it too far this time."

Michael headbutts her and bites her bottom lip.

"Slut! f*cking my therapist! Whore!" Michael shouted as he tossed her into the boot of his candy painted red Sentinel XS.

Michael bounced the car boot down on to his wife's head, breaking her nose. Blood flowed onto her stunning yellow dress. That dress that made her like a princess. Unfortunately for Michael, it made her a pillow princess. He entered the car and started the engine. Hitting the pedal, he ignored the banging in the boot. The car soon came to a halt. Michael climbed out and dragged his wife out of the boot. She recognized the location, the Vinewood sign. Not far from their house. It was broad day, still nobody was around. Michael threw his wife to the floor, he took out a dildo from the car's backseat. He threw it to his wife, Amanda. She stood up, dazed and confused. She wiped the blood from her nose, she knew how to take a punch #Rihanna.

"Right, shove it in me!" Michael ordered as he slid down his pants.

Amanda cried and approached him, she grasped the dildo and teased Michael's ass with it, rubbing it on his asscheeks. She tried to shove it straight up him but he moaned in pain, she yanked it out.

"Lube, take this lube!" Michael handed Amanda a tube of lubrication gel.

Amanda squirted the runny gel onto her hands and spread it down his crack, sticking her finger up there too. She pulled it out and slid the dildo in, all twelve inches of it into Michael's tight chocolate ring. He groaned in happiness and flapped his wrinkled penis out of his zipper. He bashed at it, feeling the extreme pleasure, hearing the fapping noise. He stroked his member for a few minutes, with the dildo still penetrating him.

"I'm cumming honey," Michael let out another groan.

He turned and ejaculated all over Amanda's face, a news helicopter circled them, broadcasting.

"They want a show?" Amanda questioned.

Michael punched Amanda in the face, breaking her skull. She passed out from the pain while Michael teabagged her like a halo n00b, his thick cum splatting in her mouth. Amanda unconciously choked on it. He twisted the dildo in his ass is it came out, covered in Michael's sh*t. He lifted Amanda's dress and poked the sh*tty dildo into her vagina.

"And that's what I gave them," Michael laughed, entering his car once again.

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Stupid.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Eminence @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 22:57)
Stupid.

Thanks, that was the aim, obviously. tounge.gif

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Weekend Warlock

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

I dont know what to make of this or emis response.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

Yeah. I just wrote this to take the piss out of the idiots from the V section. (Some of them are ok). I'll probably do one for Trevor in the next few weeks. Feel free to comment. smile.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

Stupidest thing on the forum.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

Thanks.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

Still better than GTA-King.

Also, its spelt 'honey,' not 'hunny," that was the most offensive part of this whole story for me.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:06 AM Edited by Tycek, 11 May 2013 - 08:45 AM.

While we are at the spelling problems, it's Michael, not Micheal.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 08:06)
While we at spelling problems, it's Michael, not Micheal.

While we are at spelling problems.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

Fail, that was grammar, not spelling.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 08:46)

I was correcting you on the grammar in your sentence - not the spelling.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Coat. @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 20:15)
QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 08:46)

I was correcting you on the grammar in your sentence - not the spelling.

Looks like you've got yourself in a predicament there Tycek.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

Not trying to be off topic too much, but why people need to be such smartasses about some things. I made mistake, I agree with that, but that doesn't change the fact that whole offtop begin with Coat. who felt urgent need to correct me. Try writing or saying something in different languages, because everyone can be smart about his mother's tongue.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 16:23)
Not trying to be off topic too much, but why people need to be such smartasses about some things. I made mistake, I agree with that, but that doesn't change the fact that whole offtop begin with Coat. who felt urgent need to correct me. Try writing or saying something in different languages, because everyone can be smart about his mother's tongue.

Weren't you the one who started it in the first place? You were the one who corrected the small mistake in the name 'Michael' in the OP.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 06:41)
Still better than GTA-King.

Also, its spelt 'honey,' not 'hunny," that was the most offensive part of this whole story for me.

Thanks, I'm gonna edit this later today. (y)

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 10:53)

hu needs good gramma when u have #sw0q? In all seriousness you can't be pedantic and then not expect somebody else to be pedantic about your own writing. If you're big enough to give it, you're big enough to take it.

Next.

What the f*ck is this? I've stumbled in to a bunch of uppity f*cks. The story is stupid, yes, but when you aim low you get low, simple. How about you all take a nice tall glass of shut the f*ck up and stop trying to correct each other? Just read the story.

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 14:47)
How about you all take a nice tall glass of shut the f*ck up and stop trying to correct each other? Just read the story.

What story?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

I had a good chuckle at the sheer perverse awfulness of this. It might be gallows humour (witnessing the execution of fiction before my eyes) but meh, why not.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

Thanks everyone. I got the perfect reaction. Feel free to lock this please. Note: I'm going back to serious stuff now. (y)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users