Are you happy with how you look?

171 replies to this topic
Neckbeard
  • Neckbeard

who?

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

6ft / 225 lbs
well I'm pretty happy with my body but I worked hard for it (4 years of lifting) so it's not really surprising
I have still very full hair but it wouldn't really matter if it wasn't like this because I've had a buzz cut since I'm 19
the only thing I'm not sure about is my big nose biggrin.gif

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (OH NO @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 19:56)
QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 18:19)
Everything but my left eyebrow. It's quite strange, really. When I was in the womb I was too big, and therefore I was squashed up. When I was born, doctors and my parents noticed that my eyebrow strayed diagonally upward and had a little tick (I can get rid of the tick with a couple of hairs via a pair of tweezers). It makes me look like a dick, really.

That is, as you say, quite strange.

I'll post a picture in a little while to show what I'm talking about as yes, it is very peculiar and quite frustrating.

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

I'd say that I am happy, obviously their is room for improvement. I am muscular so that is good, my eyes could look a bit less tired but I'm cool with how I look when you think about some people who have had accidents or diseases etc.

Only picture I could grab atm
user posted image

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (LewisMiller @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:06)
I'd say that I am happy, obviously their is room for improvement. I am muscular so that is good, my eyes could look a bit less tired but I'm cool with how I look when you think about some people who have had accidents or diseases etc.

Only picture I could grab atm
user posted image

May I ask why you're posing with a log? lol.gif

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

Theres a dead squirrel on it that friend shot but I cut it out.

Thamuz
  • Thamuz

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'm ok with the way I look, but sometimes I look in the mirror and see El Burro from GTA 3 biggrin.gif
user posted image

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 23:32)
Let's see...

*Long, brown hair
*Big nose, width and length wise
*5 feet 11 inches
*160 pounds
*Wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and T shirts with a grey dress shirt worn over them every single day
*Entire vocabulary is rust belt verncular, with every other word being "Bummer"

You can tell I'm not popular with the laides.

dude we like brothers but i don't have a big nose and replace the grey dress shirt with a black zip up hoodie what kind of small

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:09 AM

I'd say I'm pretty happy with how I look overall. I feel like my body looks rather frail but it's definitely not in reality. I have a picture of when my skin was a bit more tan last year from longer sun exposure (picture below) but it's significantly more pale now (which I enjoy a lot—I'm really not big on darker skin). I think it would be pretty nice if I had blue eyes as opposed to brown but it's honestly no big deal. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

user posted image

AKalashnikov
  • AKalashnikov

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

When I was a teenager I cared too much. One of the reasons I stopped boxing was because I didn't want to risk ruining my face for later in life, haha. Now I'm 21 as of just recently and I'm not overly fussed. I think whether it be your appearance or your mentality it's all about being the best version of yourself you can be. Too many people try to look too young or in some cases older and it's all about acceptance I've found.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (bikerman3 @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 19:15)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 23:32)
Let's see...

*Long, brown hair
*Big nose, width and length wise
*5 feet 11 inches
*160 pounds
*Wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and T shirts with a grey dress shirt worn over them every single day
*Entire vocabulary is rust belt verncular, with every other word being "Bummer"

You can tell I'm not popular with the laides.

dude we like brothers but i don't have a big nose and replace the grey dress shirt with a black zip up hoodie what kind of small

Prove we're like brothers turn.gif

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Valenta, 30 May 2013 - 05:17 AM.

QUOTE (Trinette @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 01:09)
I'd say I'm pretty happy with how I look overall. I feel like my body looks rather frail but it's definitely not in reality. I have a picture of when my skin was a bit more tan last year from longer sun exposure (picture below) but it's significantly more pale now (which I enjoy a lot—I'm really not big on darker skin). I think it would be pretty nice if I had blue eyes as opposed to brown but it's honestly no big deal.  ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif

user posted image

I've always been the same, in regards to tan. Never saw the appeal.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 02:58)
QUOTE (Trinette @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 01:09)
I'd say I'm pretty happy with how I look overall. I feel like my body looks rather frail but it's definitely not in reality. I have a picture of when my skin was a bit more tan last year from longer sun exposure (picture below) but it's significantly more pale now (which I enjoy a lot—I'm really not big on darker skin). I think it would be pretty nice if I had blue eyes as opposed to brown but it's honestly no big deal.  ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif

I've always been the same, in regards to tan.

user posted image

You indeed look like "Trinette with mustache/fuzz," Valenta.

Imawesome
  • Imawesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

If any person dresses up to the mark will look good. As I updated my wardrobe with my new collection of formal dress shirts, I also look a little different than before and I feel good about it.

Seniorbboby
  • Seniorbboby

Air Ground War VET

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:13 PM

I never gave a f*ck and still don't. ima just sit in the dark writing wakin up at 8PM anyway in the gutter

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

Eh. Sort of. I'm fairly good looking in terms of facial structure. Get my share of googly eyes from co-workers and the lot. I'm really unhappy about my weight though... I used to box when I was in early high school and got in really good shape, but I had to quit because school was getting more stressful (up to 4 AP classes at a time some semesters, which was a pain in the f*ckin ass). After that, I gained some weight. I've lost a good 10lb this summer and I'm around 240lb right now.

So, I'm a muscular guy, but I've gotten fat on top of that which makes my body feel awkward to me. On top of that, my hairline is starting to recede but I honestly don't worry too much about that, but it does bother me on occasion.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

I'm a bit skinny, yet I eat a lot, and I could be a bit taller.

But asides from those, I'm fine with how I am.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2KSG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

I don't think I've ever sought attention for the way I look. It was partially because I wasn't very sociable, but even after that changed I still didn't care about my looks. I only make sure that I have a good hygiene (that includes using only deodorant and taking showers frequently to avoid smelling), a haircut that's not too long (I reached the limit on that and I'll have to get a new cut soon) and is nothing special, and I also shave (mostly just my facial hair, less often in other places). I think any more effort to improve my looks would be a waste of time. People aren't as superficial as you are lead to believe. People will still like you even if you don't stress over your looks too much.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

Kind of. I don't like swimming because recently I've become depressed and as a result, gained slight chub. Well, enough to be ridiculed for it. I'm only 110 lbs and 5'7, though. And then I have dark circles under my eyes, it's always been like that since I was born. People call me goth and emo all the time, thus adding to my depression. It's a vicious cycle.

3Hunt.
  • 3Hunt.

Yeah.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:11 AM

Well.

I grew up a scrawny f*ck. I'm 18 and well...

1. I'm scrawny, not too scrawny. I kinda have abs coming... No I don't.

2. I have a jewfro. Not one that goes down. A jewfro. Think Richard Simmons.

3. I'm 6'0'' so that's a win for me!

I'm okay with my appearance. But I hate being scrawny. Thank god I'm tall!

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

Well I sometimes get puffy eyes and they make me look a bit like Benicio Del Toro, oh and I have a small scar above my upper lip.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:01 AM

Positives:
-Strong jawline
-Fairly tall
-Blue eyes
-Good voice
-Fair skin
-Large body frame
-Good, brown hair

Negatives:
-Large forehead
-Bulbous nose
-Gap in front teeth
-Fat

Overall, I like my appearance.

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:40 AM

i posted before but these past few months ive been trying to learn more about bodybuilding, supplements, & nutrition. i set up a work out schedule & meals that i eat. i can see seperation between muscles, no more acne, been trimming all my body hair, & ive finally got a visible row of abs lol its a 2 pack now, but im working on the 6 or even 8 cool.gif . im looking pretty swole compared to everyone going into freshmen year with me; 140 lbs, 5"3, & 14 y/o. idk why some of u just dont care about ur appearance, its a good feeling to know ur good looking. nothing like staring at urself in the mirror knowing ur hawt inlove.gif

M_Roc
  • M_Roc

Douche of the highest order

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:52 AM

Im a sexy bitch

XxPhillies26xX
  • XxPhillies26xX

"The future is in your hands"

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

I am honestly proud to say I'm happy with the way I look. There's nothing I wouldn't want to change about myself. The only thing I need to do is eat much more healthy and go to the gym more often and stop being shy. I really need to step out my shell more and have a lot of confidence.

ArmoredxApple
  • ArmoredxApple

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (XxPhillies26xX @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 02:56)
I am honestly proud to say I'm happy with the way I look. There's nothing I wouldn't want to change about myself. The only thing I need to do is eat much more healthy and go to the gym more often and stop being shy. I really need to step out my shell more and have a lot of confidence.

Thats pretty much the exact same with me, except, I would like to have no more acne, but I'm just a freshman so it's also my age.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm fine with the way I look, I'm actually pretty decent looking, just need to lose a couple of pounds, clear up the little bit of acne I get here and there and I'd be fine.

What I need is a change of personality. I'm weak, cowardly, slimy, unfriendly, boring, lonely. I'm honestly a terrible person.

Rjeev142
  • Rjeev142

Snitches get stitches

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

I'd be happier with myself if I was taller and had a slightly better looking smile. Other than that, I'm pretty content. I've had a girlfriend and I've had a girl that I thought was pretty hot tell me that I was an attractive looking guy. And I've had my cousin tell me that her friends thought I was attractive too, and my cousin is a model-so her friends are pretty top tier. I definitely wish I was better with flirting with girls though, that's where I'm definitely lacking.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

I feel perfectly fine. But I don't like they way I look.

But.. It's the inside that counts! biggrin.gif

Waldie
  • Waldie

Dickensian Mockney

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

+ Caucasian male. Yeah I consider that a positive - not gonna lie. tounge.gif
+ Face wise, okay. Not exactly a looker, but not bad.
+ Decent build, fit - somewhat muscular, healthy weight
+ Good, strong head of brown hair.
+ Quite pale skin but I like it - I'd look f*cking weird with a tan.
+ Doesn't take long for me to grow a nice manly beard although I usually go with a rugged stubble look which I like.

- 5' 2"

So that would be a no, then...

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• United-Kingdom
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by Raavi, 10 August 2013 - 08:39 PM.

• Strong defined jaw line
• Tall
• Green eyes
• Thick dark blonde short hair
• Luscious soft lips
• Fit but not overly muscled
• Well-defined, broad shoulders
• Deep strong masculine voice
• Slightly tanned

- I've hit my hit more often than I'd like to admit, so perhaps I'm a bit too tall

I'd say I'm pretty happy with way I look, and so is my fiancée which is al that matters to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users