Photo

Are you happy with how you look?

171 replies to this topic
Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by JesseHope40, 12 May 2013 - 06:48 AM.

I am 6'10" and 220 lbs so I feel ya on the skinny bit there. I got all the way up to 255 lbs but then got into a car accident and had to have 2 shoulder surgeries so I lost about 25-30 lbs of meat. I worked out 3-4 times a week from age 16-29 and it barely did anything. Some of us just weren't meant to be huge I guess. To answer your question though, I suppose I'm happy. I'd like to be bigger again but my shoulder will probably not allow for that anytime soon so I guess I'll just have to live with it. I'm married with a kid now anyway, so I'm outta the "game" now anyways.

Edit: @whatsstrenght, and anyone with acne- Put a FRESH CLEAN towel on your pillow EVERY NIGHT when you goto bed. Works wonders.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Danz. @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 02:18)
Now about my looks... is it a good sign when you get flirted by a good quantity of girls around your age? (disregarding their looks)

Do you even have to ask that question? Why wouldn't it be?

Eminence E.
  • Eminence E.

Straight Edge

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'm happy with my looks. The only thing I dont like about myself is I've some scars on my right knee. Other than that everything's fine. icon14.gif

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (GtaVComments @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 18:33)
QUOTE (Danz. @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 02:18)
Now about my looks... is it a good sign when you get flirted by a good quantity of girls around your age? (disregarding their looks)

Do you even have to ask that question? Why wouldn't it be?

It was kind of a rhetorical question.

It is really great when I am getting flirted by cute teenagers, because it raises my self esteem to the top, defo' one of the best feelings when I get out. However, when I am overwhelmed with "not so attractive" kids from 7th-8th grade staring at me and commenting about it with their friends after their school's classes, it gets really annoying.

Also, I am quite happy with the replies in this topic. Usually when you think about an user from a gaming forum you think about a fat male dude(in his teens) with a long and greasy hair, sitting on his chair filled with potato chips, sweating on the basement of his mom's house. Don't get me wrong, it is not like I am criticizing people who are like that. But I will always look for the one who is the most like me, no matter if it is the internet or a bar.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Danz. @ Monday, May 13 2013, 16:45)
Usually when you think about an user from a gaming forum you think about a fat male dude.

Check

in his teens

Nope sad.gif

with a long and greasy hair

Check, until I wash it, maybe next week.

chair filled with potato chips

Check, Cheetos.

Sweating

Check, I am pro gamer.

Basement

Nope sad.gif

Mom's house

Check.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Weekend Warlock

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Im an ecto morph and I used to pretend to be an endo morph by going to the gym and sh*t but I quit when I realised that my tiny creatine muscles weren't getting me laid.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:04)
Im an ecto morph and I used to pretend to be an endo morph by going to the gym and sh*t but I quit when I realised that my tiny creatine muscles weren't getting me laid.

So what you are saying is, you CAN'T bulk up?

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Monday, May 13 2013, 08:57)
QUOTE (Danz. @ Monday, May 13 2013, 16:45)
Usually when you think about an user from a gaming forum you think about a fat male dude.

Check

in his teens

Nope sad.gif

with a long and greasy hair

Check, until I wash it, maybe next week.

chair filled with potato chips

Check, Cheetos.

Sweating

Check, I am pro gamer.

Basement

Nope sad.gif

Mom's house

Check.

You sir, are living the life I envy, free of any real responsibility and stress.. Plus I could go for some Cheetos right about now.. Bastard

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

I guess I am, I am a pretty normal dude in my opinion.
Not handsome, not ugly.

Besides that, I just want to be more muscular and around 5 cm's longer (I'm 1.83m now).
And, I don't know what to do with my hair. I want to have it around 20 or 25 cm's long .. and it's around 12 cm now turn.gif

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by gionascm2, 14 May 2013 - 03:11 AM.

I'm fairly satisfied with my appearance. I don't think anyone would refuse the opportunity to enhance a particular aesthetical feature, its just a matter of molding your body into something that you approve of, and think others would as well. Even though you can't change everything (especially without surgery), you can still do a lot. New clothes, new hair style, better body, lotions/shaving, etc...

I'm personally still trying to mold myself in an attempt to reach my maximum Sex Appeal! tounge2.gif

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

A real, talking rabbit!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

I hate my nose. Also wish I was a tad taller. I'm not perfect, but hey, at least I have a girlfriend.

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

@blitz
So you're saying girls like short hair regarding guys?
I've been told by several girls that they like long hair (way) more dozingoff.gif

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

Short hair makes you genrally more mature, also it may suit certain faces ectra. Longer hair makes you look longer and cuter. Same thing goes with long hair. It may look weird with your face or hair line. Make sure you got a cut that compliments your face.

Guilty as Sin
  • Guilty as Sin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

I like the way I look just fine.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 17:06)
Short hair makes you genrally more mature, also it may suit certain faces ectra. Longer hair makes you look longer and cuter. Same thing goes with long hair. It may look weird with your face or hair line. Make sure you got a cut that compliments your face.

I've got long hair and whenever I smile, people think I just got back from shooting up a bus full of senior citizens.

A320
  • A320

Official Member of the Anti-Realism Brigade

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

I am pretty happy, yes.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 01:13)

I've got long hair and whenever I smile, people think I just got back from shooting up a bus full of senior citizens.

lol.gif

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 15:06)

My flowing, magnificent hair perfectly fits my face.

I've also thought that I look a lot older now with my long hair. Either that or it's because the last time I got it cut was Christmas 2011.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 00:13)

True, I was more referring to the people I know who have long hair. I forgot about the long grnde cuts that would make you look like a rugged unkempt nutcase tounge.gif

Elesdee95
  • Elesdee95

Nocturnal

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 22:06)

http://images.monste...ie-800x1054.jpg

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Everything but my left eyebrow. It's quite strange, really. When I was in the womb I was too big, and therefore I was squashed up. When I was born, doctors and my parents noticed that my eyebrow strayed diagonally upward and had a little tick (I can get rid of the tick with a couple of hairs via a pair of tweezers). It makes me look like a dick, really.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

I am happy, but what do the girls think? monocle.gif

Just kidding, I don't care what they think turn.gif

TextureData
  • TextureData

RIP Borat! 15-04-2013

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'm a little happy with myself.. smile.gif

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 18:19)
Everything but my left eyebrow. It's quite strange, really. When I was in the womb I was too big, and therefore I was squashed up. When I was born, doctors and my parents noticed that my eyebrow strayed diagonally upward and had a little tick (I can get rid of the tick with a couple of hairs via a pair of tweezers). It makes me look like a dick, really.

That is, as you say, quite strange.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

I think I look a bit too skinny and lanky at times. Otherwise I'm happy with my appearance facial-wise.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 16:13)

Lol

Why do you have long hair? This question goes to anyone else with long hair, what are your reasons for your preference? I never understood why a guy would grow out his brains, it's so hard to maintain without it looking all dry or greasy. In my opinion the only people who can pull it off are those with dark wavy black hair and a strong masculine facial structure, but that's just my opiniom

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 15:47)

Lol

Why do you have long hair? This question goes to anyone else with long hair, what are your reasons for your preference? I never understood why a guy would grow out his brains, it's so hard to maintain without it looking all dry or greasy. In my opinion the only people who can pull it off are those with dark wavy black hair and a strong masculine facial structure, but that's just my opiniom

My Dad used to have a long, flowing ponytail before he died. I guess me growing my hair out is kinda like a tribute to him.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 13:47)

Lol

My Dad used to have a long, flowing ponytail before he died. I guess me growing my hair out is kinda like a tribute to him.

icon14.gif respectable reason. Sorry about your pops.

But does the hair ever annoy you, like it getting in your eyes and all that? I have very sensitive skin, I can feel a fly buzz by and drop a sh*t bomb on my skin, that's how sensitive, I couldn't imagine having hair touching it.

Graphix14
  • Graphix14

New York

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

I have some confidence, but not a lot. Skinny but very toned, and when it comes to my face it's like... eh, ew? Acne and acne scars. If that sh*t was gone and I was blemish free I'd have so much confidence.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 16:58)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 13:47)

Lol

icon14.gif respectable reason. Sorry about your pops.

But does the hair ever annoy you, like it getting in your eyes and all that? I have very sensitive skin, I can feel a fly buzz by and drop a sh*t bomb on my skin, that's how sensitive, I couldn't imagine having hair touching it.

It doesn't really bother me that much, with my long hair. But then again, my skin isn't that sensitive. The best answer to that question I can give you is to ask you to try it out yourself. Just grow your hair out for a little while, see if you enjoy it. If you don't like it, you can just cut it. If you do, welcome to the lifestyle icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users