Are you happy with how you look?

171 replies to this topic
Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Im more than happy with how i look, why wouldn't i be? Im a badass. Anyone who doesnt have a serious problem or injury with their body should man up and accept how they look.

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

f*ck you foley talking sh*t about my dead girl

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

I'm about 250LBs, 6'3 in height and I lift weights, I have a ugly face but a good heart.... Good enough.

Co. Extra
  • Co. Extra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

I always wondered if ugly people know they're ugly. You know, like nobodies going to look in the mirror and think "damn, i'm ugly!" lol or do they?

I wouldn't say I'm happy with my body, but i'm not annoyed by it. I don't get any fatter or skinner than what I am now. I'm more concerned of the inside atm because i eat ALOT of junk food and fast food. If i eat healthy and exercise for about 3 months straight i'd be happy, but to lazy to get started.

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:59 AM

Yeah I'm very happy with how I look like in terms of my face etc. As someone who bodybuilds though you can never really be satisfied by how your body looks. Not being satisfied/happy with it is what makes you work harder to make it look better.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

I have a mirror permanently strapped in front of my forehead so I can always see myself, well apart from when I blink. But I'm working on that. So yh, I guess you could say I'm pretty happy with my looks.

Zirvlok
  • Zirvlok

Reading and posting from my PS3

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Well, I'm really uncomfortable in my body, but that's because I hate being a male. But as far as males go, I think I'm alright. Girls like my face apparently, and I'm not fat.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

Where i grew up, people never talked about their shape of their body or how they are representing in a way they are f*ckable...
People had a sense of realization that their looks change. and their movements were not predefined to look good.
Mostly because of women. They didn't choose men by their looks. Mostly arranged marriage done where i come from.
Those times were the greatest. Men were MEN(burp,fart without shame,took care of women). Women were WOMEN(sweetest, kindest, motherly, took care of men).

After narcissism caught up with the younger generation even the older generation started to worry about how they look..
I am not saying its bad or we can change this. But accepting what you are takes man to be a man and a woman to be a woman...

I am from the old society, of course i care a little nowadays so that i don't look disgusting..
but still i think its sissy for men to care about their f*cking LOOKS.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:44 AM Edited by rudy., 11 May 2013 - 07:07 AM.

QUOTE (Zirvlok @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 06:05)
Well, I'm really uncomfortable in my body, but that's because I hate being a male. But as far as males go, I think I'm alright. Girls like my face apparently, and I'm not fat.

Hey, I think it's about time you get a sex reassignment surgery.

I'll tell ya, nothing beats undergoing a sex reassignment surgery, and getting a job in some Vegas strip club. Though I've not undergone one before, my mate Scott who took it like last year, earns over 500 today in some Vegas strip club.

All you need to do is have a hairy cliotris, drop your thong and perform a two-step routine dance which automatically gets cash thrown at you.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

I'm 5'4 (almost 5'5) and 45 kg (I think it's 100 lbs). I don't think I'm the prettiest girl ever but I don't think I'm absolutely hideous either.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Im happy with my height and stuff 96`1 for 15 tounge.gif ), but I find it hard to gain weight and muscle. And my face has gotten skinny looking lately. Apart from that I got good clothes so I dont really care once I have them on tounge.gif

I get what Blitz is saying... How the f*ck do you know really? People will complement me but I always have the slight doubt which really can f*ck up my confidence if I give it too much thought.

Zirvlok
  • Zirvlok

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Friday, May 10 2013, 23:44)

I'll tell ya, nothing beats undergoing a sex reassignment surgery, and getting a job in some Vegas strip club. Though I've not undergone one before, my mate Scott who took it like last year, earns over 500 today in some Vegas strip club.

All you need to do is have a hairy cliotris, drop your thong and perform a two-step routine dance which automatically gets cash thrown at you.

From what I know of sex change operations, it's not something I'd do. As much as I don't like being a male, I view that such an operation wouldn't do much more than make me a mutilated male, no offense to those who have chosen that path. No, it'd have to be like, a metamorphic transition, or something that would actually change ones gender for me to do it, otherwise I'd dwell on the fact that I'm still technically a male, and a mutilated mess. Also, I definetely wouldn't indulge in such demeaning acts if I were a female, putting on a show for some f*cking slobs.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

Ye I don't think a sex change is the way to go since you are still technically a male. Also if you don't like it it's not like you can go back to before that easily.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Zirvlok @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 10:11)
QUOTE (rudy. @ Friday, May 10 2013, 23:44)

From what I know of sex change operations, it's not something I'd do. As much as I don't like being a male, I view that such an operation wouldn't do much more than make me a mutilated male, no offense to those who have chosen that path. No, it'd have to be like, a metamorphic transition, or something that would actually change ones gender for me to do it, otherwise I'd dwell on the fact that I'm still technically a male, and a mutilated mess. Also, I definetely wouldn't indulge in such demeaning acts if I were a female, putting on a show for some f*cking slobs.

Castrated and penis removal, 'nuff said.

Zirvlok
  • Zirvlok

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (GtaVComments @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 07:26)
Ye I don't think a sex change is the way to go since you are still technically a male. Also if you don't like it it's not like you can go back to before that easily.

Yea, very true. I have thought about what it would be like to "test drive" a sex change and see if it's actually not that bad, but yea, that's not something I can do. I'll just have to live with this disgusting thing you call a penis, lol. Eww.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (Zirvlok @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 10:29)
QUOTE (GtaVComments @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 07:26)

Yea, very true. I have thought about what it would be like to "test drive" a sex change and see if it's actually not that bad, but yea, that's not something I can do. I'll just have to live with this disgusting thing you call a penis, lol. Eww.

Vaginas arent any better.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

The weird thing is, if you call a penis disgusting you're definitely not gay I presume, therefore if you got a sex change to a 'woman' you'd want to be a lesbian preferably. It's a weird situation really.

Anyways, I think we are getting slightly off topic here.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

I am happy with my height, my height is approximately 181 cms, which is about 5 ft and 11 inches.(Too much for a 12 year old tbh) My weight is about 50 kg. Not really happy about my look though.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 18:32)
Let's see...

*Long, brown hair
*Big nose, width and length wise
*5 feet 11 inches
*160 pounds
*Wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and T shirts with a grey dress shirt worn over them every single day
*Entire vocabulary is rust belt verncular, with every other word being "Bummer"

You can tell I'm not popular with the laides.

If you feel that way, why don't you change then?

You can start by clipping off your hair. If it's clipped short girls will presume you're more mature. Dark stonewashed jeans are a big plus. Always, always wear cologne. Simplistic shirts (one color) look best in guys. Flannel shirts are another plus.

Yeah.

Elesdee95
  • Elesdee95

Nocturnal

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 13:53)
I'm 5'4 (almost 5'5) and 45 kg (I think it's 100 lbs). I don't think I'm the prettiest girl ever but I don't think I'm absolutely hideous either.

sorry ure not a gurlie icon13.gif

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Elesdee95 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 18:36)

blitz got told.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by Danz., 12 May 2013 - 03:21 AM.

QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 15:00)
You can start by clipping off your hair. If it's clipped short girls will presume you're more mature. Dark stonewashed jeans are a big plus. Always, always wear cologne. Simplistic shirts (one color) look best in guys. Flannel shirts are another plus.

What!?

So, are you saying that this is how a boy should look like /dress like in the eyes of a girl? That's Dan's style right there, yo.

I knew I was doing something right. tounge.gif
-----------------

Now about my looks... is it a good sign when you get flirted by a good quantity of girls around your age? (disregarding their looks)

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

The only thing I hate is my nose! From the front it looks normal but from the side, mother of god, italian nose!

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Danz. @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 01:18)
QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 15:00)

What!?

So, are you saying that this is how a boy should look like /dress like in the eyes of a girl? That's Dan's style right there, yo.

I knew I was doing something right. tounge.gif
-----------------

Now about my looks... is it a good sign when you get flirted by a good quantity of girls around your age?

You kinda sound like that dude who pisses his pants, and later claims that he pissed in his pants cause he's been drinking since 6 that morning, and then asking tips on how to avoid pissing in your pants after drinking too much.

dirty dollar bill
  • dirty dollar bill

Radio, what's new?

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

I don't really have any complaints about my looks. Although my right foot has some scars from an injury a few years back, they're starting to fade but I still find them unsightly.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

Yes. I am gorgeous.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Max. @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 13:47)
QUOTE (Elesdee95 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 18:36)

blitz got told.

HOW DID HE KNOW?!!?!11?!

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Wish i was a bit more muscular and a little less paler. I'm also skinny but i have fat on my pecks and lower stomach area

Johan.
  • Johan.

Legen, wait for it... dary.

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

I'm semi-happy with how I look, wish I'd be taller at this age and I'm working on my muscles lately.. it's like a stick

TheJustinAllenK
  • TheJustinAllenK

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

I'm not truly happy with what I look like. I got a lot of acne on my face, and I'm pretty skinny. Lately, however, I've been going to the Gym and been using a couple acne-cleaning washes. Some girls I know tell me "you would be cuter if you had lost the pimples and got a bit more muscle on you"; or at least, that's the response I usually get.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (TheJustinAllenK @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 00:58)
I'm not truly happy with what I look like. I got a lot of acne on my face, and I'm pretty skinny. Lately, however, I've been going to the Gym and been using a couple acne-cleaning washes. Some girls I know tell me "you would be cuter if you had lost the pimples and got a bit more muscle on you"; or at least, that's the response I usually get.

I'm 20 years old (less than 2 months shy of 21) and I still get bad acne. I use Epiduo cream and thoroughly was my face every morning and night, which usually helps most of it. Try putting a warm towel on your face overnight, that worked wonders for me.

I've also started going to the gym for about a month and a half now, and I've lost 20 pounds with a rigorous exercise routine and watching what I eat. I'm also going for muscle building, but it seems to be going rather slow for me. I've made a few gains on chest press and curls, but that's about it. I'm not interested in investing in protein powder either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users