Photo

Are you happy with how you look?

171 replies to this topic
GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

Yeah there's a point where you can be too big, and actually unhealthy.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

I'm getting a little soft around the midsection, and I've never had the strongest chin, but I can't complain.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

Sometimes I think "Damn I'm quite good looking"

and sometimes I think "Definitly getting laid tonight"

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

Yeah I'm pretty happy with myself now cool.gif damn you should've seen me last school year compared to this one, I was skinny as sh*t, wore long ass shirts, pale skin, nappy long hair, sagged my pants suicidal.gif f*cking hideous lol I started lifting weights & eating alot, got tan, buff, started shaving my face, started making sure my clothes fit & compliment each other icon14.gif been getting alot of compliments, girls trying to get with me, & I'm more confident in myself. Kinda off topic but people are scared & respect me now lmao because I got sent to a correctional school for 60 days. All I want right now is to get taller & buffer. I just turned 14 two weeks ago, I'm at 5"3 140 lbs.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

I'm 6'1", (~183 cm), and 240 lbs. In reality, I'm a fatass, but I am good at hiding it. Nobody has ever believed me when I told them my weight. That is all well and good, but I miss out on a lot. I usually wear hoodies, even when ~75 degrees F outside, because I am real f*cking selfconscious about my fat. I got mantits, and that really doesn't look good on a dude. The way I look every day when hiding my looks, it seems more like muscle, but in reality, I'm actually pretty weak. I'm built strong, but I don't have any muscle at all, except for my calves. I can't bench anything, and it is physically impossible for me to do a pushup. I am ending my junior year, and I don't want to spend my senior year hiding myself the way I have. I've been starting to work out a bit, not much, but something to get started. I hope that by next summer (or hopefully, late this summer) I'll be able to take my shirt off and go to the pool and not get laughed at or feel ashamed and selfconscious. My goal is to get to 220lbs (which includes any muscle gain), and drop 5-6 inches around my waist (I currently wear a 38").

I'm unhealthy. I eat Marco's Pizza, McDonald's, and drink at least 2 cans of Mountain Dew a day. I really need to change. Like fast. I'll end up being 300 lbs with diahbeetus by the time I'm 20.

My face, well, I don't like it, but in the last few months, I've made it work for me.

This one real cute girl started hanging out with me a feew weeks ago. Talking with me in class, eating lunch with me. Making me more motivated to start looking better.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

No, I'm not. I kind of slim, as you may have seen in some of my pics in the members topic, but I also have a gut that likes to stick out when I sit down, really turns me off completely. I hate myself.

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (VoiceoftheVoiceless @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 22:34)
No, I'm not. I kind of slim, as you may have seen in some of my pics in the members topic, but I also have a gut that likes to stick out when I sit down, really turns me off completely. I hate myself.

That escalated quickly

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by rudy., 10 May 2013 - 04:31 AM.

No, and no!

I'm a 4 ft midget, and I f*ckin' grieve about it everyday in the basement. I really get offended when I'm standing near a grocery store's checkout counter and the shopkeeper looks all around searching for his next customer without even looking down at me. And then I would say "Down here, mate", he would then bend down to me and say "Oh! You're here all by yourself, little boy?" without even realising that I'm a midget. When I raise my head to him, he would twist his face into a lopsided smile and says "Oops.. sorry sir".

Jeez, it's not really easy to be a midget. I mean holy f*cking jeez, I get hit on my throat all the time when I'm walking down the curb brimming with people who walk around by waving their hands.

All these aside, my nickname is "mini-me".

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

Personally, I'm fine with how I look. Some people think I'm "ugly", but I don't care what other people think. I'm comfortable with my body. Acne on my face has cleared up a LOT. It used to be much worse last year.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Not to brag or anything but I'm fit; I'm comfortable with my body. My face though? Not really, I look pretty average.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

I'm comfortable with my look. Just one thing that annoys me a bit and that are my huge scars I got after an car accident.
But I don't really care about it. cool.gif

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

No, not particularly.

But as human's, we all have our flaws and opinions on ourselves.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have an average height (185cm) and in overall I'm kinda happy with how I look. smile.gif Some people may say that I'm ugly or something, but I don't really care what they think. tounge.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

I used to be very athletic and ripped. Now I've gotten fatter and chunkier. I feel like a barrel in my suits, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as I feel like quite the financial fat cat, but it would be nice to get my high school six pack and pecs back again.

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

mono a mono

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Friday, May 10 2013, 08:20)
I used to be very athletic and ripped. Now I've gotten fatter and chunkier. I feel like a barrel in my suits, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as I feel like quite the financial fat cat, but it would be nice to get my high school six pack and pecs back again.

Eh, I guess I have the same concerns over my physique. I'm happy I look the way I do but I used to be into running and weight lifting. I was never super cut, but I was bigger in the right places. Especially when I was in the Navy. One day I just decided I was tired of spending all of my time between working out and just plain working. I re-discovered video games.

I'm not a fat slob or anything, but I have noticed my clothes are tighter in alarming places. I just started running again as a result. Weight training may be in my future soon as well. I refuse to show up on People of Wal-Mart.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by Nah Tso Gud, 10 May 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Yep.

Happy with most everything in my life biggrin.gif

As far as looks go I gotta cut down a bit but that will happen on my big hike coming up. I'll prolly lose an ass ton of muscle on it though too. Not too worried about it though.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

I look.. metal? Slick head, metal goatee, 235lbs give or take, I'm okay with how I look. Always been the cocky, buff type. Never had an issue.. but honestly, I never cared how I looked anyways, I really don't think anyone should. You're born the way you are, accept it and kick it like a pimp.

If you have vanity issues, you need help. If you have issues or you're picky about how girls look.. you need help. Hearts don't have a face, remember that.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Hell yea! 6'2" 220lbs and the ladies love it!

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'm hardly a good looking person, but I guess I'm average. I used to look like I was starving 10 years ago. I'm 105kgs
now.

Would prefer to be in the 90 range again, but meh. My weight has been stagnant for the few years and I get plenty of excercise walking to and from the train station when I go to university.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

Yup. Need to go to the barbershop again though, but besides that, yes.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

In my childhood days actually, I'm fat and I don't look tall that time. I also don't wear some good looking clothes like polo shirt etc. It has come in to my mind that I have to physically fixed myself when I reach teen years. Since then I have a good looks now as I wear some fancy and cool looking clothes, as well as an increase of height, ~170cm+ and I've also slimmed as well, with the addition of abs already.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Friday, May 10 2013, 15:12)
Yup. Need to go to the barbershop again though, but besides that, yes.

Haha, yeah same. I get a very very tight haircut though so my 'long hair' might be different to yours biggrin.gif

Elesdee95
  • Elesdee95

Nocturnal

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

So why don't you guys post pictures of yourselves while you're adding comments of what you'd wanted changed to you? Probably some features that you don't like might be cute for others and such.

As for me, I don't know, I'd like to change my mentality, I have very good facial aesthetics and not that muscular, but ripped a bit, I'm good with it. Probably my ears a little bit smaller, but it's okay. While that, my way of thinking totally ruins it, because I'm always down about the way I look and I am not confident in my charming powers at all.

GTAfan786
  • GTAfan786

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hate my body atm. Thin as f*ck but i've gained a lot of muscle and a bit of fat since October (started at 53kg). I'm 6 ft and 60kg which is skinny. I'm aiming for 75-80kg at 7% BF. Otherwise, i'm happy smile.gif

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

I'm reasonably happy with how I look, my face and such. I have a good build, I'm just over 6 foot, and if I was to work out, it'd come up quite well. Unfortunately ever since I've been a kid I've had some extra weight on my stomach, I lost some of it a couple of years ago when I shot upwards. I wear it well, when I'm clothed you really can't tell, so it doesn't bother me much

GtaIIIFanBoy
  • GtaIIIFanBoy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Yes i think im quite a good looking guy but i do get compared to ryan sheckler and even justin bieber alot! cryani.gif

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by gtavpoliceimprovements, 10 May 2013 - 10:57 PM.

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Friday, May 10 2013, 11:21)
I'm comfortable with my look. Just one thing that annoys me a bit and that are my huge scars I got after an car accident.
But I don't really care about it.  cool.gif

if you want to get rid of the scars or reduce the appearance, try palmers cocoa cream or Rescue oil, I using that atm to get rid of the scar on my right knee, And its usually cheap too

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

I'm about 5' 9", 160 lbs (but looks like I'm on meth), reallly small arms, buzz cut, big ass nose and lips.

TBH some days i think i look handsome, and other days I think I'm ugly af.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

I'm 6ft 1, but weigh roughly 230lbs. Sounds a lot, but I seem to carry it well. I only look slightly overweight surprisingly, but I am reasonably muscular; could be more if I worked harder in the gym.

All in all, meh, I could do with losing a bit of weight but I'm not going to lose sleep over how I look.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users