Photo

Are you happy with how you look?

171 replies to this topic
GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

I don't think I've seen a topic like this before so let's see where it goes.

Be honest, are you completely comfortable in your own body or do you feel unfit, unhealthy, unattractive or any other 'un' there is out there?

Personally I'd like to be more muscular. I look somewhat slim due to my height but yet I hate when I'm called 'skinny' etc... The other person may as well say 'You're weak', yet I weigh more than them and would be considerably taller.

Now, I'm not insecure or anything but I think we all have features we don't like about ourselves right? I'm thinking about getting a gym membership and bulking up to fit my weight.

Anyone else feel similar or wish they could change something about themselves? Let off some steam. Get it out there...

Oh, and please be respective of other's opinions etc... Thanks icon14.gif

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

I'm okay. 185 pounds/181 cm. Not skinny, not fat. The only thing I don't like is my nose. It's all flat. I go to the gym everyday, can't complain.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

A Dose of Metal you need!!!

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yes, 143lb and 1.90 cm. But looks skinny. rolleyes.gif

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'm ok with myself except i'm a bit overweight so i'm slimming down, and i don't like the scar i have on my right knee

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Would You Still Remember Me?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

I'm happy with my looks. I have really good facial structure and features. I'm working on getting more muscular but it's hard because of my genetics. I'm making good progress though. Otherwise I'm happy with it.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Smell My Finger

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'm 5'9 at 188 lbs. I'm told I look like young Sylvester Stallone (mainly cuz of the puppy eyes) except I have dimples, and I don't have the smile of a stroke victim, and luckly i have full lips which girls love. To bad im too lazy to try for that steroid-enhanced muscle build.

So I'm ok with how I look. It works for attracting girls who are into manly men, not boy toys.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (headmetalbanger @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 21:00)
Yes, 143lb and 1.90 cm. But looks skinny. rolleyes.gif

See, I'm similar except I'm 192cm and 187lbs.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

If you're unhappy about your appearance what is stopping you from changing it?

I'm 21 years old, 5'10, 170lbs. I go to the gym, play football, rugby, I'm training for a Marathon and I'm joining the army. At 16 I was unhappy with my appearance, I was too skinny, I changed it and now I love the way I look and my physical ability.

We're all capabale of becoming the man you want to be. That is entirely in your hands, you just have to ignore every single excuse which you conjure in your head.

Michaś
  • Michaś

No US for me in 2014... BLNT

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'm overweight a lot - I haven't gained weight for the last two years, but can't lose any as well.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Max. @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 21:41)

I'm 21 years old, 5'10, 170lbs. I go to the gym, play football, rugby, I'm training for a Marathon and I'm joining the army. At 16 I was unhappy with my appearance, I was too skinny, I changed it and now I love the way I look and my physical ability.

We're all capabale of becoming the man you want to be. That is entirely in your hands, you just have to ignore every single excuse which you conjure in your head.

Exactly. That's why I'm gonna get a personal trainer when I have the money soon.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (GtaVComments @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 20:43)
QUOTE (Max. @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 21:41)

Exactly. That's why I'm gonna get a personal trainer when I have the money soon.

f*ck the personal trainer. You just made an excuse 'I'm going to X when Y.' Does it cost money to whack your trainers on now and go for a run? Or start doing press-ups, sit-ups, pull ups?

No it doesn't. You're the best personal trainer in the world if you want it enough.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

Well I personally think I look disgusting, like out of this worl f*ck ugly but others don't see it, I have a decent looking girlfriend and all of my other girl mates have wanted me atleast once, I just don't understand.

It's probably a condtition I have where I'm seeing things that aren't there.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K13

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

I am kind of skinny and that does affect my health to some extent apparently, but there's not much I can do. I can't really force myself to eat more.

I also wouldn't be concerned about looks if they didn't affect my health. As long as I have a good hygiene and clean clothes I am all set.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

No don't get me wrong, I'm not overweight nor do I have health issues, I do however own dumbells and barbells etc... However the problem is that I have a high metabolism and due to my height it's difficult to gain weight. My cousin who is 15 years older than me is a similar height and also got a PT and now he looks in amazing shape as he's strong, bulky and just looks extremely fit.

The only reason I want a trainer is to speed up the process and be advised on what foods and exercises are best for someone of my stature not because I lack motivation or anything. If anything I'm going out of my way to be where I want to be.

It's hard for others to understand due to my positioning in all this.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

I'm not as bad as the ogres that you sometimes see and can't stop staring at, but I do think people probably stare for the wrong reasons sometimes (but everyone thinks that).

I'm incredibly skinny and small (115 lbs, 5"5' at 16), and you could totally see the outline of my skeleton if I were naked (except in the thighs which are huge). I also have a complexion that falls between pink and pale depending on the light in the room, in the dark I've got an okay tan though. And my hands and wrists are just awful, they're skinny, and my hands are so dry that the skin at the base of the fingers looks like reptile skin. And then there's my hair which I let grow out to about the bottom of the neck and never style.

Besides that I'm okay. I've been told that my eyes look fantastic, and usually my hair is pretty good for about a week after it's cut. I'd put myself at a 4.5/10 if I wore a long-sleeved jacket and jeans.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

I am usually happy with the way i look! I groom well and i keep up with fashion as best i can.
Only time i feel occasionally less comfortable with the way i look is when I'm with my mates, i have a couple of really good looking friends who attract a lot of girls devil.gif

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

honestly no, I am not happy with my looks at all. I actually kinda think i look ugly contrary to what some people tell me

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'm extremely happy with how I look

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by whatsstrength, 09 May 2013 - 09:43 PM.

I'm satisfied. I get a lot of compliments about my eyes and I have an overall pleasant face. I just have to finish with my weight loss and I'll be really content. Currently 6'4" 243lbs. I started out at 275 and I'm aiming for 190, but I'd be okay at 200. It's all about going to the gym and not eating junk food.

3niX
  • 3niX

Lazy idiot

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Well...

I'm extremely happy with how I look

You f*cking should be, you stallion...

biggrin.gif

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Elusion123, 09 May 2013 - 10:05 PM.

114 lbs, 5'4. I am quite happy with how I look, the only thing I don't like about me is my f*cking hair, and I can't fix it, it's full of whirls and sh*t like that, other than that I'm pretty perfect, even the not so hot chicks dig me cool.gif

Note: I'm not fully grown yet, i'm not fat or thin, i'm kinda in the middle.

52 kg, 164 cm tall, for people in Europe.

Secura
  • Secura

Enigmatic Wanderer.

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

5'11 and 63.5 kilo's or 140 lbs for you fellows across the pond.

I'd say that I'm quiet happy with my appearance, even if I'm very thin.

WedgeAntilles
  • WedgeAntilles

on the braes o' killiecrankie o

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'm perfectly happy with how I look, although I certainly feel unhealthy and unfit (which I am) but luckily I'm not fat.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

You sex me up, baby!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

I'm fat, but yeah, I think so. I look a bit older than everyone else my age, and I have a lovely girlfriend

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

Long haired freak

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

I'm about 5'8" 145lbs. A little on the light side, but I feel i'm pretty strong and athletic for my size. I'm a very fast runner and played Cornerback on the football team back in highschool. I have a bunch of acne scars on my face though, but if they fade away, I feel I'm a pretty good looking guy.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

Happy about height/ body. Unhappy about face.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heit leben

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

Let's see...

*Long, brown hair
*Big nose, width and length wise
*5 feet 11 inches
*160 pounds
*Wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and T shirts with a grey dress shirt worn over them every single day
*Entire vocabulary is rust belt verncular, with every other word being "Bummer"

You can tell I'm not popular with the laides.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, May 10 2013, 00:32)
Let's see...

*Long, brown hair
*Big nose, width and length wise
*5 feet 11 inches
*160 pounds
*Wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and T shirts with a grey dress shirt worn over them every single day
*Entire vocabulary is rust belt verncular, with every other word being "Bummer"

You can tell I'm not popular with the laides.

Wow...you made that sound very depressing. At least you can cut your hair, but new clothes & work out or whatever though.

I have a bunch of acne scars on my face

I too have some red marks on my forehead and stretch marks on my back but my acne (be it not as severe as others) has basically gone but the scars are still there. However when I get a tan it covers all that up and I look my best, same for the stretch marks. I really envy those people who complain about the smallest f*cking zit on their cheek that nobody would notice without it being referenced. I'd do anything to have clear skin and yet people seem to act like their life is ending over this. Really p*sses me off tbh.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

During an acne breakout, I never get out of my own house. Afterwards, it's PARTY TIME!

TLDR, I don't like my self during a breakout.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'm going to give the short answer and say yes. I used to be insecure about being Skinny but started working out many years ago and am pretty happy with myself now. It would be cool to be super buff like Schwarzenegger, but I don't have the body type and I'm not dedicated enough.

Plus being that big seems to repulse people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users