CVG - 263 Things You Missed in Frankin's Trailer

10 replies to this topic
Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

Following the sequence of yesterday's trailers analysis, here's another "Many Useless Things You Missed in the Trailers - Franklin Version":

Sorry, I misspelled the title. It was supposed to be Franklin, not Trevor. Dumb ass. suicidal.gif

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

This is Franklins...

Bobbin100
  • Bobbin100

I like trains. Do you?

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Eagles @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 16:08)
Sorry, I misspelled the title. It was supposed to be Franklin, not Trevor. Dumb ass. suicidal.gif

We forgive you

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'm going through this at the moment, and I will highlight any new details I find, like I did with their break-down of Michael's trailer.

I've reported the opening post, so that can staff can change the name in the title.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

40-something minutes! I'll pass...

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Bobbin100 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 16:11)
Sorry, I misspelled the title. It was supposed to be Franklin, not Trevor. Dumb ass.  suicidal.gif

We forgive you

Yeah, it is not a big deal. Thanks for posting this, Eagles. smile.gif

I think I'm starting to like CVG more and more, because those guys are so damn professional compared to the likes IGN (for example) has. They certainly do thier re-search before publishing/releasing any article/video at least, unlike IGN which got a simple thing like the protags' special traits mixed up. suicidal.gif

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

Damn, I was hoping it was Trevor's.

Edit:

We forgive you

I forgive nothing! that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Jordan_Philip
  • Jordan_Philip

"Dimitri, I took care of that thing for you."

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Bobbin100 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 16:11)
Sorry, I misspelled the title. It was supposed to be Franklin, not Trevor. Dumb ass.  suicidal.gif

We forgive you

I dont

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by gamesguru, 09 May 2013 - 05:35 PM.

Not much of worth, and a lot less information in comparison to Michael's trailer. Thanks to the staff for changing the thread title as well.

10:20 - This is a visual example of the/a new weapon melee move you will be able to do.
10:52 - New improved cover system includes being able to roll between cover (like switching from wall to wall, car to car; although you could switch cover in IV, it's probably a lot more fluid now).
11:40 - In-game TV station (no name, just a 'to be sure' mention that you can watch television) confirmed by Rockstar (emphasis on the singular by the commentator, but there will probably be a couple of them to flick through IMO). Impotent Rage is a confirmed cartoon you can watch (cosplay of him was seen outside that Chinese theatre during the demo).
20:18 - The tattoo parlour used in the demo to showcase tattoos was on Vinewood Boulevard (commentator was not 100% certain).
22:48 - Possible advert for an "Outlaw" TV show, or something similar?
23:40 - Automatic cinematic camera angles possible? Seen during Blitz Party when Franklin barges over security van; the camera swapped to an alternative angle, to encapsulate the action. At 41:10, a further hint at these cutaways happening occasionally during Blitz Party.
26:45 - Vanilla Unicorn (the strip-club) has been pointed out many times by these guys. Including on a female model calender during scene in Jimmy's room in Michael's trailer, and on a poster in the Trevor trailer.
27:46 - Police car stationary. They didn't bring this up, but I believe that could mean it's a police station, with the car parked outside.
29:14 - Probably crew members helping out during heist (on the left and right bikes).
37:14 - iFruit billboard. Interesting note is that the phone seen on the billboard, including the arrangement of the apps looks exactly the same as it does when you use it (but it's a very vague and un-detailed look at what the UI looks like). The camera app/option is at the bottom right hand corner (so the 9th app in the 'list').
42:23 - This is just a personal note. I've seen a lot of people on here think this is gang-related (as they say in the video), but it's a poster for Pro-Laps (logo bottom right); they thought it was referring to some sort of "running club", so not far off.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

Looking forward to customizing heists as it seems you can pick what type of mask you want to ware, cloths and so on. Thank you for posting this video.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

Michael's was more than a hour and this one is about 43? Hmmm....odd. I'll go check it though. Hopefully it's really interesting cause Michael's was a bit boring to be honest, sure they find a lot of details, but they kinda drag it, still they do a good job though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users