Photo

Gta Vice city Lagging

14 replies to this topic
Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hello Guys I have Serious Problem With My Gta Vice City, Lagg Like Hell When I play Vice City multiplayer lagg come to the point when i fire weapon game running very slow nd when im in clean place no laggs when i saw some house cars molotvs lagg come to the point hard to play game Any Help Please nd fast reply i cant wait...My system

Microsoft Windows Xp
Professional 2006
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Computer:
InterŪ
PentiumŪ D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99GHz
Ram 0.99gb
Harddisk 80gb
Ineternet DSL PTCL 1MB

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

The best place to ask this is in the Vice City Multiplayer section of the forums-- located in the modding section....

http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=202

[Moved thread over there]

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

There's nothing in particular which could cause a major amount of lag. However of the top of my head some reasons that may cause lag but probably not for your case...

- Graphical mods. Some mods can cause a large amount of lag on vc-mp. e.g Dexx's specular lighting and reflections on vehicles. This can cause a large amount of lag if your in an area with alot of vehicles. Large amount of vehicles can also sometimes be stuck inside each other if someone were to teleport all the vehicles to the same spot however this is most unlikely.

What server were you playing on when you experienced this lag? Do you experience it with all servers? Does single player run ok?

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:46 PM Edited by Cool_Jahan, 10 May 2013 - 01:51 PM.

Some Time game running Smoothly but When Starting Lag Hard To Play The Game I played Always Xe Server Nd Why I Cant Turn Off Frame Limiter When I Turn Off FRame Limiter Automtically Trun On Its Also Problem....
When Goto To The Place Like Loc S97 Lag Reduse When Goto loc duel or mansion Lag Come To the point Very HArd To Play

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Does the lag happen in the areas you mentioned in singleplayer? Also many servers disallow users from turning the frame limiter off as a frame limiter that has been turned off can cause ingame player synchronization issues.

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:36 AM Edited by Cool_Jahan, 12 May 2013 - 05:45 AM.

QUOTE (Hanney @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 12:10)
Does the lag happen in the areas you mentioned in singleplayer? Also many servers disallow users from turning the frame limiter off as a frame limiter that has been turned off can cause ingame player synchronization issues.

Yes In Singleplayer Some Lagg But in multiplayer Got Toomany Lagg

Yes In Singleplayer Some Lagg But in multiplayer Got Toomany Lagg

QUOTE (Hanney @ Friday, May 10 2013, 11:37)
- Graphical mods. Some mods can cause a large amount of lag on vc-mp. e.g Dexx's  specular lighting and reflections on vehicles.

I think You Are Right When I saw Some Lights Reflection Lagg Started sarcasm.gif

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

Do you have this mod installed?

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=281790

If it is it can cause alot of lag in multiplayer in area's. Try removing it.

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Hanney @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 22:31)
Do you have this mod installed?

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=281790

If it is it can cause alot of lag in multiplayer in area's. Try removing it.

No I didn't Install Any This Type Of Mode No I Havent

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

Drop your Draw Distance settings from the game options; Display Setup.

Reduce these settings to the lowest.

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Monday, May 13 2013, 14:18)
Drop your Draw Distance settings from the game options; Display Setup.

Reduce these settings to the lowest.

Yep Already Did But Still Lagging

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:22 PM Edited by X-Seti, 14 May 2013 - 02:24 PM.

Make sure there is nothing else running (processes) in the background besides what is needed by the system and what your running yourself. Taskman or procexp from the MS site.

Don't always rely on your anti- trojan /spyware software to keep your system clean.

You can look at what is running yourself and if there is something running you do not understand or know about, kill it and remove. but check the process out first on Google before you remove it.

Check the windows startup programs (msconfig) and remove any entries like Skype, Yahoo Messenger.

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 14:22)
Make sure there is nothing else running (processes) in the background besides what is needed by the system and what your running yourself. Taskman or procexp from the MS site.

Don't always rely on your anti- trojan /spyware software to keep your system clean.

You can look at what is running yourself and if there is something running you do not understand or know about, kill it and remove. but check the process out first on Google before you remove it.

Check the windows startup programs (msconfig) and remove any entries like Skype, Yahoo Messenger.

This Trick Is Also Not Working biggrin.gif
Seti Can You Give Me The Latest Version Drivers For Windows Xp 2006 intel..I have drivers but date version 2004 may be this problem occurs in my vice city so please give the latest version drivers mercie_blink.gif

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

Please Reply Help Me

Brian1996
  • Brian1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Poverty PC. The best option would be a better PC. How does it run on a vanilla VC?

Cool_Jahan
  • Cool_Jahan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Brian1996 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 19:23)
Poverty PC. The best option would be a better PC. How does it run on a vanilla VC?

Problem Solved Thanks Hanney And X- Seti For The Help Nd Brian Get Some Knowledge. Poverty Brain Get a Real Brain tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users