Game Crash after moving some objects in MEd
Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:08 PM
I downloaded few buildings and insttaled them properly : data/maps/......IPL and IDE, and ofc i added models to gta3.img.
Everything worked fine as you can see on the pictures :
(LAs part , where buildings are placed by the dude who made them)
(SFe part, where one other building was placed)
And then i decided to copy those and place them in one small town in countryE and MEd still works and all but GTA SA crashes at loading bar. Any help is welcome
Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by X-Seti, 13 May 2013 - 02:42 PM.
These cols should match the models center Axis / Pivot.
There is a list of things you should consider when adding extra objects to the game.
Modding with SA version 1 game executable will work, but not SA version 2 without issues.
You will need Sacky's Limit Adjuster 2 if your going to add a lot to the game as your limited to 5 extra ID's, 120 if your going to remove those objects that are unused.
You can add the Collision (.COL) file into the GTA3.img file with the (.DFF) model.
The Collision file is to be saved as type 3, Larger COL files as type 1.
The IDE file.
1. Every model name should be unique as 2 or more matching will crash the game.
2. Texture file (.TXD) should be compressed to DXT2 and saved as SA format using (.TXD Workshop)
3. Model (.DFF) should be saved as RW 3.4 or upwards.
4. You are using the correct values with adding entries to the IDE file such as;
ID, MODEL, TEXTURE, Draw Distance, Render Property
100, Modelname, Texturename, 300, 0
5. You have a matching Collision file with the models Axis and the COL Pivot centered and saved correctly.
6. Each Model has to have it's own ID, No two objects can share an ID.
The IPL file.
The ID has to match the Model entry and the formatting for the IPL is correct.
You can find a lot of information about modding SA on these boards.
Take a look around.
Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Rizqan7, 11 June 2013 - 11:57 AM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users