Summary: (Thanks to gamesguru)
• "Time will sometimes pass when you switch, allowing Rockstar to subtly nudge the story forward"
• The camera is "grainy" when pulling up into the Google Earth style view, during switches.
• "They'll each stick, broadly speaking, to one area of the map". [When you're not controlling them.]
• The descent when Franklin drops from the Helicopter, that opens the demo, took 3 minutes.
• "We're in Red Dead country, then, with the soporific rhythm of hooves on dirt replaced by the whistle of wind through silk, and a new, dynamic score". [The hooves are probably referring to Red Dead, and not confirmation of horses.]
• The hotel Michael is leaving during the demo is called Von Crastenburg (I couldn't remember if the name has been mentioned before, though the hotel part has, but I included it anyway).
• The ambient score when Franklin descends has a soft-synth reminiscent of something out of the Drive OST.
• The view of the land is flatter in the radar/mini-map, reminiscent of a GPS (whatever that means), and three colour meters for health, armour and Special are below it (mentioned before as green, blue and yellow respectively).
• Michael looks like a tough guy, in his walk, but his sprint shows his age.
• "80's Soul" heard from one car.
• Handling is more forgiving, but not "dumbed down".
• You'll only be able to switch characters, when a menu overlay appears in the bottom corner during missions. A lot of the switches in mission are made automatically. There are also text prompts suggesting character switches.
• During the demo of the Blitz Party mission, Michael, Trevor and Franklin were donning the hockey mask, skull mask and monkey mask (respectively). [Whereas in Michael's trailer they were wearing gas masks; perhaps a development change, or an idea on the choice we have?]
• The characters' turning circle is more like Max Payne's, and less like Niko's (so smoother movement).
Edited by xcroptic, 09 May 2013 - 05:27 PM.