Photo

Call me picky

12 replies to this topic
RipeDex
  • RipeDex

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hey people, I wanted to view your opinion on this. Some guys would like to date any girl, they are interested in any kind of girl. I however am different, I believe only certain girls should date me, or I should only seek certain girls. Yeah Im picky but I think of it as a good thing.

What do you think?

PS Of course ill have a hard time finding a girl, but its better to find a GOOD partner after searching for long, than to find a bad match in a short time.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

I don't blame you. It's common sense to find the right person you're planning on spending time with, rather than the first person who comes along. This is why I'm into girls who are into video games, models, etc. So far, I've only met two, and they both don't want nothing to do with me anymore. whatsthat.gif

Welcome to the real world, amigo.

RipeDex
  • RipeDex

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 22:36)
I don't blame you. It's common sense to find the right person you're planning on spending time with, rather than the first person who comes along. This is why I'm into girls who are into video games, models, etc. So far, I've only met two, and they both don't want nothing to do with me anymore. whatsthat.gif

Welcome to the real world, amigo.

Yeah. I want a girl who will play PS1 with me for the fun of it, not addictive, just youthful fun.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

Are you single/ virgin. If so that attitude won't do you any good. Go for the fatties, the fuglies and the ones with personality disorders. You'll build up your confidence, experience and get sex. Sex is sex regardless of whether your inside a supermodel with creamy hips or a mother of four on welfare.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

Have you ever had a girlfriend? I'm guessing you're quite young; you'll grow out of the mentality of girls having to be very specific to your needs in time.

It's easy to call yourself picky when you've never had a girlfriend and the chances are you'll fall for the first girl that falls for you, or someone you have good chemistry with in daily life. At this point you'll realise that a large majority of your needs are irrelevant and you'll just want to be with them for who they are.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

By picky, can you be more specific?

It's a bad thing if your being picky about stuff like one eye brow is longer than the other by 0.1mm, but if it's a case of being picky regarding only massively obese girls are approaching you, it's alright mate, you wait til a hottie takes some interest in you. wink.gif

Sex is sex regardless of whether your inside a supermodel with creamy hips or a mother of four on welfare.

Don't listen to this fool, mothers of four aren't going to be as tight.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 22:53)
By picky, can you be more specific?

It's a bad thing if your being picky about stuff like one eye brow is longer than the other by 0.1mm, but if it's a case of being picky regarding only massively obese girls are approaching you, it's alright mate, you wait til a hottie takes some interest in you. wink.gif

Sex is sex regardless of whether your inside a supermodel with creamy hips or a mother of four on welfare.

Don't listen to this fool, mothers of four aren't going to be as tight.

That's the point. I can't put my fist in a supermodel. I can in a mother of four.

RipeDex
  • RipeDex

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 22:49)
Are you single/ virgin. If so that attitude won't do you any good. Go for the fatties, the fuglies and the ones with personality disorders. You'll build up your confidence, experience and get sex. Sex is sex regardless of whether your inside a supermodel with creamy hips or a mother of four on welfare.

Sex is not a reason for me to have a GF. I would have sex one day, But Getting laid aint the reason for me to have one. I am a virgin and never had one, which is good, Because Had I stayed the way I was 2 or 3 years back, then I would have slept with a girl.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

So you're picky to the point where you want someone to play PS1 games with you? Maybe you should try dating a dude.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

Maybe hit the bars instead of a public forum...

RipeDex
  • RipeDex

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

lol.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm like this as well. My best friend calls me shallow, while I deflect by calling him desperate -- he dates a new girl every month or so, and they are butt ugly and he only uses them for sex, nothing else. He dumps them when they get too serious. He even betrayed a good friend of his by dating his girlfriend before they even broke up, lol.

Whenever I reflect upon my relationship status, wondering about my standards, I always find comfort in reminding myself of him.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

Hello GTAForums, I am a persnickety pawn who wants to tell you that I'm no fool when it comes to women. I wait to find the most beautiful horse in the valley before I get ready for buckin' her. So far I haven't had sex, or a girlfriend, but I'm right to wait for the right one, right?

PS. Of course I'm right because once I find the right one I'll be happy.

I think just about every straight guy who doesn't admit to being horny all the time is going to think of themselves like this to a degree. Nobody cares about you, and you're going to have a tough time finding a girl. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users