Eating weird stuff

45 replies to this topic
GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

That Balut stuff looks f*cking disgusting, I have no problem with people liking Balut, but I can't see myself eating that at all.
And when I was was younger, I use to make:
Mayo and Cheese sandwich + PB&J and Cheese. bored.gif
Sunny-Side eggs + Syrup.
Powder. (Srs)
Lotion. (Srs)
Hair gel (Srs)
Crayons (srs)

How I didn't go to the Hospital, I don't know.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 22:43)
That Balut stuff looks f*cking disgusting, I have no problem with people liking Balut, but I can't see myself eating that at all.

Dude don't mention it, at first glimpse it's disgusting. We actually know it, even when I'm a Filipino, that everyone comments it disgusting. But on top of that, it's delicious; it's disgusting at first but it's delicious alright. It takes real time to taste it, some bravery and commitment.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

I don't really know if there is anything weird or unusual that I like to eat, but I'd say that eating peeled lemons is great when you're really thirsty, even though some people find it not common at all.

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Whenever I'm in McDonalds, which isn't often, I get chicken nuggets and dip them in mcflurry, tastes great and cools the nuggets down when they're hot. Nobody else that I've ever met likes the sound of it or would even accept the offer of one. But seriously, try it sometime.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Whenever the server puts a lemon on my glass I eat it. That lemon is way too big to be just for squeezing into your drink, and it gets in the way, so I eat the whole thing. I also had alligator once, and it was pretty good, I'd definitely have it again if I could. And I like to chew on ice, but that's not really that interesting.

Dude don't mention it, at first glimpse it's disgusting. We actually know it, even when I'm a Filipino, that everyone comments it disgusting. But on top of that, it's delicious; it's disgusting at first but it's delicious alright. It takes real time to taste it, some bravery and commitment.

I had a history teacher who traveled the Pacific islands and east Asia in the navy. He said he tried it and absolutely hated it. From what I've heard the taste relies a lot on how it's prepared, like with most foods, but I've never tried it so I wouldn't know.

bluetops
  • bluetops

Chupacabra

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 16:16)
QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 22:43)

When my mom showed me balut for the first time when I was a kid, I was like: "Woah. Woah. Wait. I'm going to eat that?"

I ate it and it's delicious.

The only disgusting part for me is when you are eating the underdeveloped chick. It is color black and sometimes you can clearly see that it looks like a chick already. You can see the beak, the claws and sometimes it has feathers. But it's your choice to eat it. When I see that it has already developed parts, I just throw it away. I can't eat that sh*t. It disgusts me.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

That guy who eats pizza at flea markets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

I sometimes eat weird stuff like Lemons with salt on them, and limes with salt also. Basically any Fruit that is Citrus I will eat it with salt. I also eat Oranges and Vinegar. Sometimes Apples with Vinegar. I'll also eat a lot of Pickled Jalapenos as well. I'm just that crazy, lol.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (VoiceoftheVoiceless @ Friday, May 10 2013, 03:24)
I sometimes eat weird stuff like Lemons with salt on them, and limes with salt also. Basically any Fruit that is Citrus I will eat it with salt. I also eat Oranges and Vinegar. Sometimes Apples with Vinegar. I'll also eat a lot of Pickled Jalapenos as well. I'm just that crazy, lol.

Lemon and salt is a perfect combo! Especially on cucumbers or mangos. icon14.gif

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

When I was younger I used to eat scrambled eggs with syrup. Sometimes I still do.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

When I went to Turkey I had KokoreÁ, which is like a sandwich filled with heavily spiced lambs intestines, it's damn tasty.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (bluetops @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 12:30)
This:
*balut*

It's called balut in our language. It is a fertilized duck egg. And it's freaking-ly delicious, literally.

I'm a filipino, yet I don't find myself eating this, too. I always wondered how it tastes, bu the looks and the smell .. suicidal.gif

But I do, however, love eating this street food. notify.gif These are the intestines of chicken and pigs barbecued. Tastes f*cken' great! We call it here as Isaw.

user posted image

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

I use to eat snails, glue... even my own feces. What a marvellous childhood indeed!

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

Oh, I just remembered one of my favorite foods, it's just I haven't seen it in years
user posted image
Beef brain. Salty, pasty, and delicious. Taquitos de seso!

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by NathanT, 11 May 2013 - 12:01 AM.

^I could never eat that brain. Nearly knocked me sick looking at it and those tomatoes made it even worse for me. barf8bd.gif

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 15:43)
Mayo and Cheese sandwich

Actually one of my favourite sandwiches right there.

I have a donner kebab with salad cream and cheese on a muffin nearly every Monday. F*cking delicious.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (NathanT @ Friday, May 10 2013, 23:14)
I could never eat that brain. Nearly knocked me sick looking at it and those tomatoes made it even worse for me. barf8bd.gif

I thought the same the first time I saw it. One bite and I loved it. Creepy.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 00:53)
QUOTE (NathanT @ Friday, May 10 2013, 23:14)
I could never eat that brain. Nearly knocked me sick looking at it and those tomatoes made it even worse for me. barf8bd.gif

I thought the same the first time I saw it. One bite and I loved it. Creepy.

I've never really tried something extraordinary. Never had frogs legs, snails, most seafood... I just stick with the "common" foods. The texture of food is important to me and that's why I don't like much fruit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users