Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

I call Deadpool, Hawkeye and Gambit.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

No I want Gambit!

This game does look awesome though, I wish they'd make more good LEGO games, unfortunately most of them fail.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 18:10)
No I want Gambit!

This game does look awesome though, I wish they'd make more good LEGO games, unfortunately most of them fail.

Dude. Dudeeeeeeeeee. Deadpool..... LEGO Deadpool.

Do all Lego games suck though? I thought each one of them is fantastic, well except the Batman ones. Seriously, these Lego games have lots of meaty content in them. Just go try 100% a Lego game and come back to me how long it took you to do so.

The Lego games offer a variety of mindless fun and lots of quirky puzzles. They have the charm Traveler's Tale can pull off. But what always surprises me is the graphics of the games. Just look at those lightning effects! LEGO Pirates Of The Carribean showcas.es some of the prettiest beaches ever. I'm really impressed with the graphical limits the LEGO games can go.

So stoked for playing as a LEGO version of Deadpool. Typing that down just makes me giggle. LEGO DEADPOOL LEGO DEADPOOL LEGO DEADPOOL

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by Fireman, 08 May 2013 - 03:00 PM.

QUOTE (mrpain @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 10:37)
Seriously, these Lego games have lots of meaty content in them. Just go try 100% a Lego game and come back to me how long it took you to do so.

LEGO; Star Wars series was one of the first LEGO games I played (based on a movie/non-lego universe anyway) and it was quite bad.

The puzzles were not-original and boring for a platformer and they could've done so much more with the LEGO-bricks (even now I still think they can).

Though the games have gotten better I spose.

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Mister Doctor

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'm looking forward to this game. Lego Lord of the Rings was seriously my favorite game of last year and Lego games improve with every new title, so this could be amazing. I can't wait to put together a tag team of Spider-Man and Daredevil and go wreck some villain's sh*t.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

No PC? cryani.gif Such a shame. I'm big LEGO fan all my life I never really stopped enjoying it, but now they are making games for consoles only. sad.gif Guess if I want to play LEGO game, I'll have to stick with HP serie and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 13:37)
No PC? cryani.gif Such a shame. I'm big LEGO fan all my life I never really stopped enjoying it, but now they are making games for consoles only. sad.gif Guess if I want to play LEGO game, I'll have to stick with HP serie and Pirates of the Caribbean.

It's actually on the PC as well, which is not surprising.

These games are spose to bring in as much cash dollaz as possible.

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

If they let us play with Thanos I'll be so very happy, I'd probably squeal like a little girl.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

I just picked up this game a couple days ago and I must say I really love it. I haven't played a Lego game since Lego Star Wars II (one of my favourite PS2 games) but once I saw the chance to play as over 100 Marvel characters in an open world New York City I just had to get this game.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:12 AM

Never really liked Lego games :/

Hopefully this one turns out good.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

is this game as good as it sounds?

I've never actually played a LEGO video game, ever.

had plenty of building sets as a kid though.

I don't really have any idea what these Lego games are like.

the idea seems great; open world, so many characters to choose from you don't know where to begin. but are Lego games like, kids games? or are they still high quality/production value like (for example) Batman Arkham?

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

is this game as good as it sounds?

I've never actually played a LEGO video game, ever.

had plenty of building sets as a kid though.

I don't really have any idea what these Lego games are like.

the idea seems great; open world, so many characters to choose from you don't know where to begin. but are Lego games like, kids games? or are they still high quality/production value like (for example) Batman Arkham?

I bought it the other day, and I have to say it's a really fun game. It has a bunch of Marvel characters, and some of the references are awesome if you're a marvel fan.

It is a kiddy game, I'll be honest, and the flight controls are a little wonky, but it's a cool game, and I'd recommend picking it up. :)

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm going to buy this game for my nephew.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

It's mainly fun for the voice acting and the decent free roam with extra quests and minigames.

However it is fair to point out that the puzzles are designed for children and mainly consist out of switching characters and using their special ability to go somewhere and open a gate for the other character to walk through.

Lots of characters though in free roam, it's even in the Guinness Gamer's Book of World Records.

You can't freeroam whenever you want though, you have to play quite long before you are allowed to free roam and if you start a mission then it could take ages before you get to free roam again.

Also, despite it being a LEGO game, you don't get to BUILD or DESIGN ANYTHING, which is a really big flaw in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users