Sniper Mission on Android

7 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

I stuck on one mission on the Android Version of GTA3. Its the Mission where u have to protect 8-Ball with Sniper cover while he is goinv for something in the cargo ship. Its almost impossible to me to shoot people before they kill him because its so damn annoying to shoot with the sniper on a touchpad.

Anyone knows how I can complete it else? I also tried to go on the ship myself but died everytime cause there were too many enemies
Had no probs back on the ps2 but its so annoying on android

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

You don't have to snipe, just go after the 8-Ball and kill them with AK-47 or Micro-Uzi, or M16 if you can find it. If you are on the ship while 8-Ball is planting the bomb, you won't die but reappear on the ground.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

I tried that already. I die most of the time cause there are already 4 guys shooting at you at the ramp confused.gif

and aiming on a smartphone is not that quick at all

boygilroy
  • boygilroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

The very first time I won this mission I charged up the gangplank in a police cruiser ahead of 8-Ball and blew away the Cartelistas. This was a complete fluke, tried it again and again and never succeeded. Also tried using rocket launcher, but the guys on deck are spaced too far apart. My current routine, and it makes this mission kind of a bore, is to take position on the stair landing (not the roof) of the warehouse across from the boat; use the sniper scope to target (not shoot) a place on the gangplank exactly between the two ground-level Cartelistas, switch to molotovs and toss one, wiping out both guys in one motion (8-Ball's in motion now,) immediately switch back to the sniper and zoom just a little (too much magnification slows down your targetting) and start popping the guys on deck left to right. In the iOS version shooting the red drums launches them but doesn't do anything to the Cartellistas.

josepha916
  • josepha916

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Block 8-Ball with 2/3 cars, according to his position. He will push it out, but it will give you some precious time. Got it from some thread here.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

I agree that this is hard because the sniper rifle is very hard to handle. As josepha916 said, block 8-ball with cars to prevent him running in and getting his ass shot or as MrMateczko said use alternative weapons and go on the ship yourself. You could even combine the two icon14.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Or you could also take a pill near the ship which will slow the time down and it'll give you enough time to Snipe everyone. That was what I did on PC. Many people on Youtube recommended that for the Android/iOS versions. Don't pause the game, though. Because I once paused it and the speed was back to normal.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

^ Honestly, the mission is easy enough on PC and PS2 to complete but on the Android/iOS versions.... like iNero said its so damn annoying to shoot with the sniper on a touchpad! I doubt the pill will help but you never know icon14.gif wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users