Random characters question

6 replies to this topic
scarface_9
  • scarface_9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

Hi.

I have a question regarding the random characters. Well, I've just earned the "No more strangers" trophy but i did not complete "Marnie Second Encounter" mission. I've read that you must complete all the 10 random characters and all their encounters to get this trophy so I can't figure it out how did i earned the trophy without completing my second encounter with Marnie?!
I went to her location a couple of times (day and night) after i got the trophy and she i s still not there. The moment when i approached her for our first encounter i got the message for winning the trophy...
So is it possible that I met her before and i had done the socond encounter BEFORE the first...I know it doesn't make sense but i have no other explanation?

Thanks

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Please stick to only one topic. icon14.gif

scarface_9
  • scarface_9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 19:43)

No problem bro....but do you have any suggestions about my question? notify.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (scarface_9 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 19:55)
QUOTE (miromiro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 19:43)

No problem bro....but do you have any suggestions about my question? notify.gif

You only get the trophy for meeting every Random Character at least once. This means that you only need to complete one mission for each RC to get it.

scarface_9
  • scarface_9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

WildBrick142, thanks for your quick reply.

So you are telling me that i get the trophy for meeting each random character at least once but do I need to meet Marnie for the second time in order to get the 5% completion or no. I will try going to the destination again because it is weired that she is not there...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (scarface_9 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 21:24)
WildBrick142, thanks for your quick reply.

So you are telling me that i get the trophy for meeting each random character at least once but do I need to meet Marnie for the second time in order to get the 5% completion or no. I will try going to the destination again because it is weired that she is not there...

Yes. The only RC's that are not required for 100% game completion are Jeff, Ivan Bytchkov, Cherise Glover and Clarence Little (Characters with a Spoiler tag are the ones you have to kill or spare so that's why you dont need to do them). Some RC's may not spawn for a few in-game days. I had to wait over 6 in-game days to get Eddie Low's second encounter.

scarface_9
  • scarface_9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Ok then. I will try to meet her again in a couple of days... icon14.gif orly.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users