» «
Photo

Random characters question

2 replies to this topic
scarface_9
  • scarface_9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by scarface_9, 07 May 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Hi.

I have a question regarding the random characters. Well, I've just earned the "No more strangers" trophy but i did not complete "Marnie Second Encounter" mission. I've read that you must complete all the 10 random characters and all their encounters to get this trophy so I can't figure it out how did i earned the trophy without completing my second encounter with Marnie?!
I went to her location a couple of times (day and night) after i got the trophy and she i s still not there. The moment when i approached her for our first encounter i got the message for winning the trophy...
So is it possible that I met her before and i had done the socond encounter BEFORE the first...I know it doesn't make sense but i have no other explanation?

Thanks

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:09 PM Edited by hall90, 07 May 2013 - 10:16 PM.

QUOTE (scarface_9 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 03:57)
Hi.

I have a question regarding the random characters. Well, I've just earned  the "No more strangers" trophy but i did not complete "Marnie Second Encounter" mission. I've read that you must complete all the 10 random characters and all their encounters to get this trophy so I can't figure it out how did i earned the trophy without completing my second encounter with Marnie?!
I went to her location a couple of times (day and night) after i got the trophy and she i s still not there. The moment when i approached her for our first encounter i got the message for winning the trophy...
So is it possible that I met her before and i had done the socond encounter BEFORE the first...I know it doesn't make sense but i have no other explanation?

Thanks

You only get the trophy for meeting every character at least once

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

There's actually 14 random encounters you can get

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users