Quantcast

» «
Photo

VC to SA car, how to remove Wing that falls off?

1 reply to this topic
Goatcheese
  • Goatcheese

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by Goatcheese, 07 May 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Hi there guys, see, I can convert everything from VC, but, I seem to be struggling with the damaged wings, they keep falling off when I use a Vice City car, (my own) once converted, and I crash it falls off, I'm using San Andreas and their cars don't seem to do that. Anyway of removing the Wing damage (and falling off) from the Vice City car? Thanks in advance. smile.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (Goatcheese @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 01:04)
Hi there guys, see, I can convert everything from VC, but, I seem to be struggling with the damaged wings, they keep falling off when I use a Vice City car, (my own) once converted, and I crash it falls off, I'm using San Andreas and their cars don't seem to do that. Anyway of removing the Wing damage (and falling off) from the Vice City car? Thanks in advance. smile.gif

That happens because the car in GTA 3 and Vice City were made with the Front Wings to get Damaged and fall off, All original Rockstar San Andreas Vehicles did not have the wing part separated from the vehicle so there was no way they could be damaged, when you have the model open in your modeling software, delete the damage models for the wings and call the undamaged models something else so then the game wont recognize them anymore and they should not get damaged or fall off anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users