Photo

Bandwith Problems

4 replies to this topic
grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:53 AM Edited by grope_4_that_date, 07 May 2013 - 02:39 PM.

So I keep having this bandwith problem with Photobucket. Last year I ended up paying for the subscription, but I really don't want to do that again.

Will the this problem eventually go away over time? And can anyone recomment another website that has unlimited bandwith. I basically lost all my pictures now unless I go back and upload all the pictures I ever posted on this forum.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

You mean Photobucket..?

Anyway, this is hardly a GTA Network issue so moved to WD&P

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 11:53)
So I keep having this bandwith problem with Photobucket. Last year I ended up paying for the subscription, but I really don't want to do that again.

Will the this problem eventually go away over time? And can anyone recomment another website that has unlimited bandwith. I basically lost all my pictures now unless I go back and upload all the pictures I ever posted on this forum.

You could host them on a free web host that way you can control the URL and depending on the web host have unlimited bandwidth

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

I use imageshack.us and have never had any trouble with them. I just upload stuff without an account and they seem to last. My avatar image was uploaded in 2006 and as you can see is still happily loading.

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Chargerô

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

You can use Imgur. They're a good host.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users