Photo

What's your view on feminism?

187 replies to this topic
milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 5 hours ago

I didn't want to post anything here, but when I recently came across Amazing Atheist post about feminism , I understood women can be radical as some men, it's sad, it doesn't hurt anyone but them and their kids, as hate will damage the person who has them the most. But my advise is that nobody cares, we can argue but do we really care? I got my own problems to worry about, and same as rest of us. So hating men, or men hating women is gonna take ur time from ur life, rather than spending it with loved ones peacefully.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 5 hours ago

All humans are the same. Macho's say women cannot do things men can do.
Scientists say, women can do some things men cannot do (Pain).
People create bias, people believe others bias, just to remember God makes mistakes or likes to play with its toys. OR things just happen.
Some people like to control, others like to be controlled, that is what makes the world. For every moral issue that must be an equal and opposite thought somewhere else. It is when the two come together that problems occur. That is why there are islands, and continents.

Now, who is going to decide who goes where?

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 hours ago

lil weasel....you do relize men and woman don't play sports in the same team because that is bullsh*t. men have higher muscle density due to higher levels of testosterone. stop making sh*t up.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I bless the rains down in Africa.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 5 hours ago Edited by frankenstein107, 5 hours ago.

lil weasel....you do relize men and woman don't play sports in the same team because that is bullsh*t. men have higher muscle density due to higher levels of testosterone. stop making sh*t up.

Equality isn't always fair.

Imagine if women were treated just like men.

"Quit whining about your period pain, man up and go to work!" 

Besides, if we're to somehow equalize both genders, we'd have to start with ourselves first, the amount of social double standards that exist out there are absolutely preposterous and saddening. 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 4 hours ago Edited by lil weasel, 4 hours ago.

I did not know that. That explains why in basketball 5'5" men cannot play with 6'2" inchers, because (as pussies) they do not have enough balls... :)
And everyone knows Japanese baseball players just cannot get up to the level of the Negro players. Men professional mens wrestlers are better reading the scripts for the matches than woman.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago

yeah....learn how genetics work before you come back to this thread.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 3 hours ago

yeah....learn how genetics work before you come back to this thread.

You should probably understand that muscle 'density' is relative and not a set biological thing before criticising people on their use of facts on a certain field.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago

when did higher=set? f*ck reading what I wrote properly right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users