Photo

What's your view on feminism?

124 replies to this topic
sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 11:36)
When Femminists say they want "Equal rights" It really means they want rights in favour of themselves.

Your clearly some kind of knuckle-dragging simpleton. That or you have absolutely no understanding to speak of regarding the views possessed by the vast majority of people who think of themselves as Feminists. Militancy exists in all forms of social grouping, and casting the vast majority of people based on a perception of a minuscule minority is utterly idiotic. By that logic, all Muslims are terrorists and all homosexuals paedophiles.

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 11:36)
f*ck them, I'd beat the sh*t out of a Femminist if she tries to spout her dogsh*t at me. How's that for equal rights?

Right, because the reasonable, logical and proportional response to someone with a different intellectual viewpoint than yourself engaging with you in a discussion is to lamp them. Your either about 12 trying to sound like a hard man on an internet forum, or an utterly insipid knuckle-dragging, bigoted waste of blood and organs. On the bright side, though, you've left me with the enduring and warming mental image of some oafish, pre-pubescent twat picking a fight with the smallest woman he can find and getting seven bales of sh*t kicked out of him.

Belaphron
  • Belaphron

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 10:36)
When Femminists say they want "Equal rights" It really means they want rights in favour of themselves.

f*ck them, I'd beat the sh*t out of a Femminist if she tries to spout her dogsh*t at me. How's that for equal rights?

Beating someone up because of an opinion. Brilliant..

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Belaphron @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 05:39)

They wanted gender equality no? Men beat each other up all the time over sh*t and it goes unnoticed, But you so much as sneeze in the general direction of a woman, And it's deathrow for you.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 12:50)

They wanted gender equality no? Men beat each other up all the time over sh*t and it goes unnoticed, But you so much as sneeze in the general direction of a woman, And it's deathrow for you.

You must be trolling. No human could be that stupid.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 21:50)

This point is continually brought up. It's as though you people actually think that, since violence against women is taboo, that women are some dainty, protected entity and wish to remain that way, but seek equality in other areas in order to gain an advantage over men. Is that really what you people are saying? And you manage to think that, type it out, proof read it, hit the reply button and read the responses without going "that's f*cking stupidest thing I've ever heard! Did I really just say that!? Somebody sow my lips shut!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users