What's your view on feminism?

487 replies to this topic
Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 02:42)
TL;DR Version

-Feminism isn't what it's purpose was
-90% of feminists are ugly fat or both women who can't exploit beta males for their money, like hot girls do so they seek other ways to exploit them and get things handed to them instead of doing something good. They hate men for being attracted to aesthetic beings of in most cases of the opposite gender (i.e. function), and not them, because they are unattractive.

This isn't women's fault. It's beta males who gave them this position.

Pretty much feminists 'fighting' for equal rights when they have much more rights than men and claim women are equal or better than men when there is more than enough proof that w/o men we'd be in the jungles and women are inferior to men. This isn't sexist this is how it is. Hope some of you guys learn something from this and stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

I do think men deserve higher pay and better jobs. It's proven that men are smarter and stronger than women, this is how it's supposed to be. The men are the providers, but women exploit this to gullible men.

Either you're trolling, or you're a misogynist and don't realise how much you're embarrassing yourself.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 12:01)
I'm too young to know this kinds of people.

Ah, I get it now.

Maybe once you develop an ability for critical thinking, you'll wise up and get your head out of your ass. It's obvious that it's jammed pretty far up there. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:42)
-90% of feminists are ugly fat or both women who can't exploit beta males for their money, like hot girls do so they seek other ways to exploit them and get things handed to them instead of doing something good. They hate men for being attracted to aesthetic beings of in most cases of the opposite gender (i.e. function), and not them, because they are unattractive.

This is quite possibly the most absurd thing I've ever read on these forums.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:23)
QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 12:01)
I'm too young to know this kinds of people.

Ah, I get it now.

Maybe once you develop an ability for critical thinking, you'll wise up and get your head out of your ass. It's obvious that it's jammed pretty far up there. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

I'm not in my 30's to know people like this, even if I was it wouldn't be in my interest. I can't see what you're going on about, I'm just trying to aware people on what feminism really is, since it seems there are people who still think it's about 'equal rights'.

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:42)

This is quite possibly the most absurd thing I've ever read on these forums.

Elaborate?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:26)
Elaborate?

He's calling you a f*cking idiot.
  • Davo the Assassin likes this

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:29)
Elaborate?

Sorry if elaborate was the wrong word, my native tounge isn't english, I meant explain why he is calling me an idiot.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Probably something about your worldview on gender being antiquated, most likely. Just a guess though.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 09:31)
Elaborate?

Sorry if elaborate was the wrong word, my native tounge isn't english, I meant explain why he is calling me an idiot.

Because you are saying asinine things.

You don't know the first thing about feminism - you need to educate yourself.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:33)
Probably something about your worldview on gender being antiquated, most likely. Just a guess though.

This is to the guy that called me a misogynist. How is it sexist? Are you f*cking serious saying men aren't smarter and stronger than women which by logic makes them inferior?

I don't hate women in any way, why would I hate women?

I hate feminists and made this thread to show this forum what feminism is about. Anyways think what you want to think, the facts are facts, not going to argue on the internet anymore, have to study anyways. Enjoy being pussy whipped and taken advantage of.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 03:41)
Are you f*cking serious saying men aren't smarter and stronger than women which by logic makes them inferior?

Holy f*cking sh*t.

Have you ever met a woman?

I hate feminists and made this thread to show this forum what feminism is about.

Actually, all you did was spout off some sh*t about feminism being a device used by homely girls to exploit beta males... which is apparently the goal of all women, everywhere.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 09:41)
Are you f*cking serious saying men aren't smarter and stronger than women which by logic makes them inferior?

Yeah, I'm f*cking serious. Generalizations aside, there are women far smarter than you - probably in a 30' diameter of you right now - and there are many, many ladies who could kick the everliving sh*t out of you.

You want to talk about inferior? Go look in a mirror. Keep your bigotry off our forum, please.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:57)
QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 09:41)

Yeah, I'm f*cking serious. Generalizations aside, there are women far smarter than you - probably in a 30' diameter of you right now - and there are many, many ladies who could kick the everliving sh*t out of you.

You want to talk about inferior? Go look in a mirror. Keep your bigotry off our forum, please.

@ the other guy, this was only about feminism, not all women

@guy I'm quoting, everything is kind of a generalization, of course there are women smarter than me and women stronger than me (professional in fighting sports and probably on aas having more testosterone than the average male) and yes they could, seieng how I am not a UFC fighter.

Why should I look in the mirror? I lift and my physique is better than the average, you just sound butthurt.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

You sound like a beta if I ever heard one.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 18:29)
You sound like a beta if I ever heard one.

Wow man, all of your arguments so far have been 10/10. So well presented and explained. So clear and meaningful, I'll PM an admin to give you debater of the year award.

notsrs

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by Otter, 07 May 2013 - 07:21 PM.

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 10:23)
Of course there are women smarter than me and women stronger than me

Why should I look in the mirror? I lift and my physique is better than the average, you just sound butthurt.

Then how can you sit there and say "logically, they are inferior"? The wage gap is a very real thing - not explainable by statistics or generalizations. Rape culture and slut shaming are very real and scary things.

It's not all about "equal rights" as many misguided "mens rights activists" will spout on about, but about preventing women from being subjugated and treated like second class citizens. If you sit here and tell me that hell yeah, there are smarter ladies than you, and hell yeah, then could kick your lilly ass, then how dare you turn around and argue they should be paid less? Or that they deserve less? Hell, why is strength even part of the f*cking equation?

That's the very definition of a bigot.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 18:23)
I lift and my physique is better than the average

AW sh*t GUYS, HE LIFTS, WATCH OUT
  • Nipperkins likes this

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 16:42)
I do think men deserve higher pay and better jobs. It's proven that men are smarter and stronger than women, this is how it's supposed to be.

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 9:41)
Are you f*cking serious saying men aren't smarter and stronger than women [...]?

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 19:31)
I lift and my physique is better than the average

You seriously have issues.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 18:33)
QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 09:31)
Elaborate?

Because you are saying asinine things.

You don't know the first thing about feminism - you need to educate yourself.

Quite.

My objection wasn't so much in relation to your wanton bigotry, but the fact you tried to justify it with a statistic so obviously plucked from the cavernous depths of your arse it was practically dripping with sh*t. I couldn't give a toss whether you were a moronic bigot- I object to you trying to discuss that bigotry as knowledge, which you are clearly entirely devoid of when it cones to this subject.

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (nealmac @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 12:14)
I hate feminists. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for equal rights, but it should work both ways. However, feminists only want the advantages that men get, but none of the disadvantages. It's the equivalent of me wanting to wear skirts, not have to shave, but never have to have periods or endure child-birth.

And another thing; if they want equal rights, it means exactly that. Hence the word "equal". If you expect me to hold a door open for you when I'm in front, I expect the same in return when you're in front. Not some bitch who decides it's ok to let it close in my face because she's a woman and I'm a man.

My opinion is pretty much this.

hl_world
  • hl_world

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

It's funny how they spend all of their energy "fighting the patriarchy" within the confines of their own comfortable societies. Western governments actually mandate official privilege to women. You would think if they really give a f*ck about subjugation they would go absolutely nuclear on places that stone rape victims to death or slice up their vajayjays. This is why feminism arose in the West of all places; it's not about justice or making a stand, it's about opportunity. A cynical attempt to play victim and gain more privileges at the expense of the rights of others.

QUOTE (Otter)
The wage gap is a very real thing - not explainable by statistics or generalizations.

The United States Department of Labour would disagree with you there.
There are observable differences in the attributes of men and women that account for most of the wage gap. Statistical analysis that includes those variables has produced results that collectively account for between 65.1 and 76.4 percent of a raw gender wage gap of 20.4 percent, and thereby leave an adjusted gender wage gap that is between 4.8 and 7.1 percent. These variables include:

A greater percentage of women than men tend to work part-time. Part-time work tends to pay less than full-time work.

A greater percentage of women than men tend to leave the labor force for child birth, child care and elder care. Some of the wage gap is explained by the percentage of women who were not in the labor force during previous years, the age of women, and the number of children in the home.

Women, especially working mothers, tend to value “family friendly” workplace policies more than men. Some of the wage gap is explained by industry and occupation, particularly, the percentage of women who working the industry and occupation.

Source

There you go and I would also like to point out that Black Jesus's administration used this feminist myth as part of his campaign. His lies to get a few extra votes turn women against men.

QUOTE (Otter)
Rape culture and slut shaming are very real and scary things.

It was real in my mind. cryani.gif

QUOTE (Otter)
It's not all about "equal rights" as many misguided "mens rights activists" will spout on about, but about preventing women from being subjugated and treated like second class citizens. If you sit here and tell me that hell yeah, there are smarter ladies than you, and hell yeah, then could kick your lilly ass, then how dare you turn around and argue they should be paid less? Or that they deserve less? Hell, why is strength even part of the f*cking equation?

You do realise, don't you, that men and women are not actually equal? Why do you think they have separate events in say the Olympics? Their averages differ in many, many more ways.

QUOTE (Otter)

*sigh* no. A bigot is someone who defends an unreasonable position so you're just using the term ironically. "bigot" does not refer to specific views.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

^ I really have no idea where bigots like you get the idea that feminists seek to be afforded extra privilege. It's about how women are depicted in the media, how they're held to a different standard in a multitude of ways, how violence against them persists and how they're unequal in so many different ways.

Rather than reprocucing it, I'll just link you to a post I made in anther topic, and maybe you'll see why nobody is taking you seriously.

And why do people think they're being clever when they point out that the gender gap is due to a plethora of factors? We know, but those aren't variables, they're part of the problem.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (hl_world @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 15:01)

QUOTE (Otter)

*sigh* no. A bigot is someone who defends an unreasonable position so you're just using the term ironically. "bigot" does not refer to specific views.

Motherf*cking *sigh*? Really? Are you that far above me, intellectually, that the content of my posts tires you? Listen, fella, he defended his unreasonable position in the same breath as he willfully refuted it.

As for your quote from the US Department of Labor (based on contestable independent private research) that finds ways to attribute "some" of the wage gap: this is nonsense that justifies the persistence of feminism. The average is not where the problems lie - it's the fact that very often men are paid significantly more to do the exact same job as women.

It's the same ass-backwards thinking that lead people to point out that women score - on average, again - lower on the SATs. Of course they do; they represent a far larger portion of examinees.

Finally, as far as your "equal" comment - no sh*t. I thought there were separate categories because of boobs. Get a grip, man. Physical attributes aside, sex should have no bearing whatsoever on one's rights. So where's your "equality" argument really going? Huh? Do you hold a welterweight fighter in higher regard as a person than a featherweight?

Why on earth physicality has anything to do with a conversation about equality f*cking goes right over my head. So, please, sigh at me again and give me some insight, would you?

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

Take it away, TJ.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

I honestly thought he was talking about himself when he said "the least likeable person....ever". The fat f*cking slob.

Sadly the internet allows for the "cute" ignorance our dads love to mumble about to spew into everyone's homes.

No, really, look at that creep. Is he a role model for you? No wonder you chose "jackass" as a username.

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (Otter @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:13)
I honestly thought he was talking about himself when he said "the least likeable person....ever". The fat f*cking slob.

Sadly the internet allows for the "cute" ignorance our dads love to mumble about to spew into everyone's homes.

No, really, look at that creep. Is he a role model for you? No wonder you chose "jackass" as a username.

What the hell is your problem?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (jackass2009 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 21:04)
I honestly thought he was talking about himself when he said "the least likeable person....ever".  The fat f*cking slob.

Misogynist assholes. Drive me up the walls.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

And let me add - I've dealt with some sh*tty accusatory feminism before. And most of comes from the same sophomoric, entitled, dickheads that spew this "male rights" garbage on the opposite side of the gender fence.

It's an easy battle to assume you have a role in, because yay, you automatically belong to a side. It's EASY to belong to. But stepping back, you can see the forest from the trees, and the idiots from the REAL injustices happening every day.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

In terms of contraception, women have pills, shots, spermicides, tubal ligation, hysterectomies, abortions and female condoms whereas men have vasectomies, condoms and soon vasalgel. Not fair!

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by Melchior, 08 May 2013 - 08:33 AM.

QUOTE (jackass2009 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 15:04)
I honestly thought he was talking about himself when he said "the least likeable person....ever".  The fat f*cking slob.

Yeah, Otter! His was a civil tirade against women! There's no need to be a jerk.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 06:41)
In terms of contraception, women have pills, shots, spermicides, tubal ligation, hysterectomies, abortions and female condoms whereas men have vasectomies, condoms and soon vasalgel. Not fair!

Now, now, come on dude.

We know it's quite depressing for you to not able to get vasectomy anymore, but let it go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users