What's your view on feminism?

727 replies to this topic
Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

I feel that feminism is important if we want to have a society where everyone is truly equal. At the same time it can be taken out of context and to extremes just as anything. I think that many times people who advocate for women's rights or the rights of anyone can get so devout in their beliefs and carried away by them that they cross a line where they themselves end up saying or doing sexist or racist things. With any rights movement there is always an antagonist if you will. In the case of feminism the obvious antagonist would be sexist men. I am not saying all men are sexist but the ones who are have caused the need for something like feminism. It is sometimes easy for people who advocate for women's rights to begin generalizing about men. None the less it is still an important issue it just gets taken to extremes of which it was not meant to be taken sometimes.

• mr toasterbutt likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

IMG_763505836959957_zps2psk3nff.jpeg
  • El Diablo and Majestic81 like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

No one reduced him to a sexual object because of his shirt. Poor analogy 3/10.

• Melchior, android, Tacymist and 2 others like this

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

internet dweeb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

-snip-

Those protestors look okay with being objectified, just not raped.

Don't think they'd be the same ones criticizing this man and his tacky shirt. :p

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

Hi my name is gtamann123 and I don't understand what it means to make a satirical point.

I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cocks.

• Moonshield, nobum62 and make total destroy like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:23 AM Edited by El_Diablo, 21 November 2014 - 01:24 AM.

I just thought it was hilarious that everyone was talking about the guy's stupid shirt.

it's all just cartoon women.

I couldn't even find any nipples on it, like most of them had bikinis on.

higher res:

txRxiWV.jpg

• Majestic81 and mr toasterbutt like this

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

internet dweeb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:24 AM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 21 November 2014 - 01:47 AM.

I just thought it was hilarious that everyone was talking about the guy's stupid shirt.

it's all just cartoon women.

I couldn't even find any nipples on it, like most of them had bikinis on.

It's an ugly f*cking shirt.

Cartoon women or not.

• El Diablo likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm ok with feminists who want women to be treated better. I'm not ok with feminists who want women to be treated better and want men to be treated worse. They are the ones to blame for the stereotype of women being greedy whores who hate men. Now the feminists who just want to be treated better are being looked at as those greedy whores that didn't do anything wrong. Killing off and taking away rights from others doesn't mean you get more rights. Also, some feminists don't know what "equality" means. Some of them just want to have the same level of respect men do. And that's completely fine. But some feminists feel like having all the power and respect is the way to go. It's not. Those feminists who are selfish and want men to die, take their rights away, etc. make innocent feminists look like evil people. Looking at the whole issue, both sides (men and women) have only a few people being assholes. But some people on both sides look at everyone opposite of them as assholes. They need to stop assuming that everyone opposite is against them. If not, the issue will still be here.
  • mr toasterbutt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users