487 replies to this topic
stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by stu, 25 July 2014 - 02:25 PM.

• Ziggy455 likes this

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

In some ways it's gone too far in the way of women, I still think it'd be hard for a woman to get high up in many corporations though, don't quote me, but I read somewhere that there are very few female CEOS.

I do remember specifically when my parents were getting divorced and my mum was a crazy violent alcoholic and the court almost gave custody to her even though my sister and I stated she was an alcoholic to the solicitor and said our preference was to our father and furthermore she came to several court sessions drunk/didn't show up, that was ridiculous.

But there will always be imbalances one way or another, men and women are different whether feminists like it or not so men are going to always have advantages in some areas and women in others.
  • xVampire Fangx likes this

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 18:27)
On some airlines, men were banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because men are pedophiles obivously

I think it's the other way 'round.

A woman once used my foreskin as a blanket when I was asleep in a plane to Detroit. Dat pedo-bitch.
  • Jibran likes this

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

OP doesn't know what feminism is. Most of the stuff on the list suggests the women are weak child-bearers so they get special passes, that's quite a sexist mindset that goes deeper than the feminist movement.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • Palau

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:03)
QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 18:27)
On some airlines, men were banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because men are pedophiles obivously

I think it's the other way 'round.

I've taken two flights as an un-accompanied minor, and they like to sit minors either alone (in my case), or with their families by default. Women don't get to sit next to minors either, if that's supposed to be a privilege.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:49)
Try presenting this testament to the British white males on the wrong side of the welfare line.

Pretty sure that, statistically speaking, white males are less likely to be on the wrong side of the welfare line than other social groups. Which is sort of the point he's making.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:49)
QUOTE (Otter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:23)
QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:16)
QUOTE (Moonshield @ Monday, May 6 2013, 20:45)
The plight of the white male, am I right fellas?

Although I sense sarcasm in this contribution, it is still fundamentally, and unfortunately, a pretty accurate reality faced in most present era western society.

but white males are still, by far, the luckiest f*cks this side of the welfare line.

Try presenting this testament to the British white males on the wrong side of the welfare line.

Oh, and I'm not whining about my own personal circumstances, given I've acquired a fairly comfortable existence through nothing short of sheer hard work, just pointing out the miserable current reality faced by many others, opportunity and socially wise.

Social problems and poverty aren't racially specific, go to any country in the world and you'll see the same thing. Of course there is poverty within the white community, does that change the fact that millions of people are living in conditions completely unimaginable to Britain's white working class? The fact is, statistically, white people "have it easier" than other races, and have done throughout recent history.
  • Davo the Assassin likes this

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

I honestly think modern feminism is doing more harm than good. It's a terrible movement which I'll never support.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

Feminism does not recognise the biggest problem inherent to equality - men and women are not equal, and the promotion of femininity is just as corrosive to an equal society as the ideal of masculinity promoted in pubs and drinking holes the world over.
There can be no true equality until men and women break the shackles of genetic predetermination and societal labeling. Feminists have no vision and that is why I dislike them. I sympathise with them, of course, but I don't like them.
"Female empowerment" and all other matriarchal buzzwords make them slaves in much the same way as a man set on an endless course of promiscuous sex, denial of emotion and hatred of creativity.

Human identity cannot be divided among 'feminine' and 'masculine' traits. Maybe one day people will realise that.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

I hate feminists. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for equal rights, but it should work both ways. However, feminists only want the advantages that men get, but none of the disadvantages. It's the equivalent of me wanting to wear skirts, not have to shave, but never have to have periods or endure child-birth.

And another thing; if they want equal rights, it means exactly that. Hence the word "equal". If you expect me to hold a door open for you when I'm in front, I expect the same in return when you're in front. Not some bitch who decides it's ok to let it close in my face because she's a woman and I'm a man.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

Surely on airlines men are allowed to sit next to your OWN kid or a relative child or child you are looking after.

Femminist are pathetic. "We are equal....unless it's already in our favour, in that case go f*ck yourself"

My girlfriend hates feminists, my girlfriend is cool biggrin.gif

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:10)
Guaranteed if you go up to most feminist an punch them, they'll say you can't hit me, I'm a girl.

Yeah dude, equal rights, equal fights.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (nealmac @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 11:14)
If you expect me to hold a door open for you when I'm in front, I expect the same in return when you're in front. Not some bitch who decides it's ok to let it close in my face because she's a woman and I'm a man.

Agreed. Some people's children I tell ya

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 17:23)
QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:16)
QUOTE (Moonshield @ Monday, May 6 2013, 20:45)
The plight of the white male, am I right fellas?

Although I sense sarcasm in this contribution, it is still fundamentally, and unfortunately, a pretty accurate reality faced in most present era western society.

Bullsh*t. That's a loser anthem if I've ever heard one. Probably more apropros for the "quite whining about your life thread," but white males are still, by far, the luckiest f*cks this side of the welfare line.

Gag me with a spoon, right?

Men are slowly becoming second-rate citizens and we are allowing it to happen. This phaggotry must be stopped, every white knight must be called out and every feminist you see needs to be reminded of these facts. Don't let this mentality become a norm. Stop feminism NOW!

Sounds like a whiny beta if I've ever heard one. The same type of sniveling prick that gets "friendzoned" and complains about "girls being whores."
  • RandallFlagg00 likes this

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 13:14)
Guaranteed if you go up to most feminist an punch them, they'll say you can't hit me, I'm a girl.

Exactly.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we should all start hitting women or anything that drastic biggrin.gif but I am saying that the underlying theory is contained within that statement. You can't have it both ways.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

I respect equal rights for everyone, especially feminists, homosexuals, and other races. We must give sentiments and respect to everyone.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

I treat all living things the EXACT same.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (nealmac @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 14:09)

Exactly.

I don't think Moonshield was being serious.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

feminists are usually fat old bitter women, cause pretty young girls get taken care of by default. a good looking women gets stuff for free and they don't even have to have sex.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 05:23)
Some women are women, some women are men.

Roses are red, violets are blue..

*cough* Kirsty *cough* ph34r.gif

I find women unfair sometimes, you can't really talk, have some guy jokes with 'em. They have more rights than us, and over the years, they seem to be taking over. bored.gif But meh .. They're women. tounge.gif

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 15:23)
QUOTE (nealmac @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 14:09)

Exactly.

I don't think Moonshield was being serious.

Yeah, I knew that smile.gif

At least, I hope so confused.gif

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by nealmac, 07 May 2013 - 03:37 PM.

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 15:39)
QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 05:23)
Some women are women, some women are men.

Roses are red, violets are blue..

*cough* Kirsty *cough* ph34r.gif

I find women unfair sometimes, you can't really talk, have some guy jokes with 'em. They have more rights than us, and over the years, they seem to be taking over. bored.gif But meh .. They're women. tounge.gif

Women just seem to have a different sense of humour. It's in their genes. It's how they're programmed to function. Not saying that there's anything wrong with it as such, but it's definitely different to us blokes.

Having said that, there are a certain 2 or 3 women I know, who are great fun to be around, and they have as good (or even better) sense of humour as most guys.

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 15:14)
I respect equal rights for everyone, especially feminists, homosexuals, and other races. We must give sentiments and respect to everyone.

I don't. I respect everyone equally. Skin colour / Race / Gender shouldn't even figure into it. But of course I'll reserve judgement until I get to know the person.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (nealmac @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 03:14)
I hate feminists. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for equal rights, but it should work both ways. However, feminists only want the advantages that men get, but none of the disadvantages. It's the equivalent of me wanting to wear skirts, not have to shave, but never have to have periods or endure child-birth.

And another thing; if they want equal rights, it means exactly that. Hence the word "equal". If you expect me to hold a door open for you when I'm in front, I expect the same in return when you're in front. Not some bitch who decides it's ok to let it close in my face because she's a woman and I'm a man.

Look, I think you're taking a lot of your own idiotic assumptions to heart.

Yeah, someone - should - hold open a door for you. It's not a sex thing any more, it's decent human behavior. You want to wear a skirt? Go for it pal. It's a free f*cking world. You don't want to shave? Take hormone treatments.

The assumption that to be a woman means that you have to have a child is just the tip of your confusion. To say that, in the plight for fairness, one should have to accept penalties is ridiculous! Equality is about fairness.

Your "fact" about violent crime ("including rapes") is dubious and doesn't account for the fact that bro-dudes are by far more prone to fight one another. But this is entirely aside the point - violent crime is not a direct result of earning more money, now, is it? Is it the result of being able to take our shirts off in public? Maybe it's because we're more likely to care less when we look like fat slobby pieces of sh*t because we're not being held under constant visual judgment. Probably not, though. Oh, I know, maybe it's because women are too sissy! No, wait, that refutes your other important piece of video evidence in the first post. Hmmm. I'm stumped.

• Davo the Assassin likes this

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by Nori Yaro, 07 May 2013 - 04:58 PM.

TL;DR Version

-Feminism isn't what it's purpose was
-90% of feminists are ugly fat or both women who can't exploit beta males for their money, like hot girls do so they seek other ways to exploit them and get things handed to them instead of doing something good. They hate men for being attracted to aesthetic beings of in most cases of the opposite gender (i.e. function), and not them, because they are unattractive.

This isn't women's fault. It's beta males who gave them this position.

Pretty much feminists 'fighting' for equal rights when they have much more rights than men and claim women are equal or better than men when there is more than enough proof that w/o men we'd be in the jungles and women are inferior to men. This isn't sexist this is how it is. Hope some of you guys learn something from this and stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

I do think men deserve higher pay and better jobs. It's proven that men are smarter and stronger than women, this is how it's supposed to be. The men are the providers, but women exploit this to gullible men.

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 16:47)
QUOTE (nealmac @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 03:14)

Look, I think you're taking a lot of your own idiotic assumptions to heart.

Yeah, someone - should - hold open a door for you. It's not a sex thing any more, it's decent human behavior. You want to wear a skirt? Go for it pal. It's a free f*cking world. You don't want to shave? Take hormone treatments.

The assumption that to be a woman means that you have to have a child is just the tip of your confusion. To say that, in the plight for fairness, one should have to accept penalties is ridiculous! Equality is about fairness.

Your "fact" about violent crime ("including rapes") is dubious and doesn't account for the fact that bro-dudes are by far more prone to fight one another. But this is entirely aside the point - violent crime is not a direct result of earning more money, now, is it? Is it the result of being able to take our shirts off in public? Maybe it's because we're more likely to care less when we look like fat slobby pieces of sh*t because we're not being held under constant visual judgment. Probably not, though. Oh, I know, maybe it's because women are too sissy! No, wait, that refutes your other important piece of video evidence in the first post. Hmmm. I'm stumped.

*whoosh*

That was the sound of my post, going over your head.

Also, my "fact" about violent crimes and rapes, was in fact, someone elses "fact".

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

Sorry I didn't catch the sarcasm. Was nested a little too well for me. You have to realize you're in a hotbed of idiocy here.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

Just thought I'd leave this here:

user posted image

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:09)
@Nori Yaro - do you know any single mothers or single professional women?

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:27)
and keep in mind they want more 'equal rights'
That is one crazy ass chauvinistic statement.

I'm too young to know this kinds of people.

Also it's obvious that men are better than women (smarter and stronger), this doesn't mean we can't have more equal-like rights, but don't bend the truth. This is how we are, like comparing the lion to a zebra.
  • Sofa likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users