Photo

What's your view on feminism?

194 replies to this topic
Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

I'll just leave this here, and keep in mind they want more 'equal rights'

1. Women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. For instance, women receive lighter sentences and a higher chance of acquittal, simply for being women.

2. Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.

3. Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, for the most part only male perpetrators are arrested:

4. The feminist definition of domestic violence has skewed arrest and prosecution philosophies, resulting in having mostly male batterers criminally pursued, and female batterers left alone.

5. It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal, even though some types of female circumcision are equivalent in harm to male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic prick to draw blood) are non-harmful.

6. Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.

7. Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.

8. The vast majority of prisoners are men.

9. Men are doing worse in all aspects of the educational system, from kindergarten to university. Despite all these statistics, government funds women aid 100x more than male aid.

10. Men who are falsely accused of rape can have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not convicted or charged - their accuser is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.

11. Reproductive rights. Men have none.

12. Parental rights. Men have virtually none. See below.

A woman can name any man she likes as the father, he gets a letter in the mail, if he does not prove he isn't the father within 30 days—(suppose the letter gets lost by the USPS?)—he is now the father and must pay. He cannot contest it.

A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist.

A man who is raped while unconscious must likewise pay child support.

A man who fathers a child and wishes to take custody may have his child adopted out against his will and essentially kidnapped

13. The majority of homeless are men.

14. Despite men's need being arguably greater than women, government spending to help women is 10 to 100 times greater than that to help men. That figure is unrelated to medical spending.

15. In 2009/2010 it was $1,516,460 toward men and $57,562,373 toward women. In 2010/2011 it was $3,740,800 toward men and $48,331,443 toward women. In 2008/2009 the province dedicated $561,360 toward men's resources and $98,983,236 toward women's resources. (figures are for British Columbia, Canada, but representative of Western society).

16. Female-owned businesses get free government money for literally no reason other than being a woman (i.e. all other factors are equal, same size of business, same income, etc. etc. but the owner's gender is different = money or no money.

17. On some airlines, men were banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because men are pedophiles, obviously. This ban remains on some airlines, such as Air New Zealand.

18. Under a recent federal directive, men are convicted of rape in university campuses if the investigating board finds that the chances they committed the rape are at 50.00001% or greater.

19. The DOE policy in practice: Caleb Warner was accused of rape and expelled from the University of North Dakota, then his accuser was charged with filing a false report. He remains expelled as of June 2011.

20. Selective service.

Not even talking about the now generally accepted social discrimination that men go through. This is a talk show broadcasted on public TV where groups of women laugh at the news reporting of a man's penis being cut off by his ex.

Another video showcasing the disturbing double standards more and more people are starting to adapt:

It is an ABC hidden camera report of a physical altercation at a public park, where the women is hitting the man. One female walking by smiles and fist pumps. Others later say they figured he deserved it.

Men are slowly becoming second-rate citizens and we are allowing it to happen. This phaggotry must be stopped, every white knight must be called out and every feminist you see needs to be reminded of these facts. Don't let this mentality become a norm. Stop feminism NOW!

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Most "feminists" are just authoritarian egalitarians, at least the modern ones are.

Also, we already have a thread on this in the debate section that's still fairly fresh.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

All genders have some social/legal disadvantages. We all have to look at all of the disadvantages, hear each other out, and work to fix them together.
  • xVampire Fangx and Twilight Sky like this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

You know what I think. I'll start lowering the toilet seat when you start lifting it up. I'll stop thinking you're a better driver when you stop going up curbs turning into a drive way. And I'll stop looking at your tits when you stop wearing push up bras and tops with deep cleavage.

Seriously, though, generalizations are generalizations, and they go both ways. But I see more traffic in the Feminist lane.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

didn't read lol

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

There's actually a feminism topic in D&D. This one is kind of superfluous.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

The plight of the white male, am I right fellas?
  • Davo the Assassin and RandallFlagg00 like this

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Guaranteed if you go up to most feminist an punch them, they'll say you can't hit me, I'm a girl.

I'm on the fence on this one. I hate the feminist who are desperate to have "every" right as a man, yet would LOVE to have the benefits of a women, yet I respect the one's who actually try to make things equal/make things better for themselves.

Though I can probably say the same for the New Panther Party

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

I hate men and I hate women, I hate everyone, I hate myself.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 07:10)
Guaranteed if you go up to most feminist an punch them, they'll say you can't hit me, I'm a girl.

Whenever someone expresses an opinion like this, I genuinely worry about them. "Oh they want equal rights but they won't give us carte blanche to get into a fist fight with them? What the hell?" Like you actually believe all the social disadvantages and psychological strain put on women is a fair trade off for immunity to violence- which they don't actually have, but don't let that get in the way of your poorly formed opinion.

I hate the feminist who are desperate to have "every" right as a man, yet would LOVE to have the benefits of a women

What does this even mean?
  • Davo the Assassin likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

Some women are women, some women are men.

Roses are red, violets are blue..

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

To me it seems like a lot of "feminists" are undermining the real goals of the feminist movement by demanding too much, or making unrealistic claims.

These "radical feminists" aren't for equality, but rather want the entire world to cater to the female gender.
  • nobum62 and xVampire Fangx like this

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

is that leah remini

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:33)
didn't read lol

QFT

Also: DAE MALE RIGHTS.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Monday, May 6 2013, 15:36)
You know what I think. I'll start lowering the toilet seat when you start lifting it up.

I pee sitting down and I'm a dude.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, May 6 2013, 13:16)

Whenever someone expresses an opinion like this, I genuinely worry about them. "Oh they want equal rights but they won't give us carte blanche to get into a fist fight with them? What the hell?" Like you actually believe all the social disadvantages and psychological strain put on women is a fair trade off for immunity to violence- which they don't actually have, but don't let that get in the way of your poorly formed opinion.

I hate the feminist who are desperate to have "every" right as a man, yet would LOVE to have the benefits of a women

Haha no that wasn't what i was trying to say. I was pointing out the hypocrisy in it. I'd never hit a woman, because i honestly think its wrong. Unless she does something like kill your kid
Agent hit the nail on the head on my point.

Hotband
  • Hotband

Cheesehead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

Tl;dr

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Nations

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 07:38)

Haha no that wasn't what i was trying to say. I was pointing out the hypocrisy in it. I'd never hit a woman, because i honestly think its wrong. Unless she does something like kill your kid

The hypocrisy in fighting legal and societal discrimination as well as investigating the psychological strain placed on women... without saying "oh but since we're equal now that means you can sucker punch us for mouthing off"?

I'm seriously worried about you.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

I hate women! Not gay, but I f*ckING HATE WOMEN!!

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, May 6 2013, 13:53)
QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 07:38)

The hypocrisy in fighting legal and societal discrimination as well as investigating the psychological strain placed on women... without saying "oh but since we're equal now that means you can sucker punch us for mouthing off"?

I'm seriously worried about you.

You didn't get my point. I'm not saying that we should punch women for talking sh*t, I'm against that, but pointing out how some feminist only want the advantages of being a man, yet none of the disadvantages.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Monday, May 6 2013, 12:45)

Jesus, tell me about it. Didn't get no whip on my frap the other day because the man's tryin'a keep me down. Or, rather, the woMAN!

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

@Nori Yaro - do you know any single mothers or single professional women?

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:27)
and keep in mind they want more 'equal rights'
That is one crazy ass chauvinistic statement.

• RandallFlagg00 likes this

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Monday, May 6 2013, 20:45)

Although I sense sarcasm in this contribution, it is still fundamentally, and unfortunately, a pretty accurate reality faced in most present era western society.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:16)

Although I sense sarcasm in this contribution, it is still fundamentally, and unfortunately, a pretty accurate reality faced in most present era western society.

Whats wrong with a little plight after being on top of the world for most of history? sly.gif
  • Davo the Assassin likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Bullsh*t. That's a loser anthem if I've ever heard one. Probably more apropros for the "quite whining about your life thread," but white males are still, by far, the luckiest f*cks this side of the welfare line.

• Davo the Assassin and Sofa like this

Tyler
  • Tyler

[rain]

• Unknown

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, May 6 2013, 15:57)
I hate women! Not gay, but I f*ckING HATE WOMEN!!

Hating women is a prerequisite to being gay? Huh, look at that.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

The angry, dejected neckbeard is strong with this one.

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:23)

but white males are still, by far, the luckiest f*cks this side of the welfare line.

Try presenting this testament to the British white males on the wrong side of the welfare line.

Oh, and I'm not whining about my own personal circumstances, given I've acquired a fairly comfortable existence through nothing short of sheer hard work, just pointing out the miserable current reality faced by many others, opportunity and socially wise.
  • Sofa likes this

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 18:27)
Men are slowly becoming second-rate citizens

Total and utter bollocks.
  • RandallFlagg00 likes this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Where did the OP get that list of bullsh*t from?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users