GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

user posted image

What do you like the most?

Whilst a lot of people love 'Grand Theft Auto 2' there are certain things that make the game exceptionally great

Is there anything you like about this game?

Feel free to say but please don't reply if you have never played or know about the game

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

Well, the games simply a classic. It's where GTA started off.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by B-$hep, 06 May 2013 - 10:39 PM.

What i like in GTA2? I like the GTA2!
It's best game ever made and only one installed on my PC.
GTA1 is installed just for coding stuff i do here.

But to specific, i like many things actually. The muggers (money thiefs), the car thief (although sometimes i hate this guy) but it says and does very funny things pretty often.
When they steal a car they try to get away with it, sometimes they just sit there if they cant drive away and after a while they get out of the car and they say: "get out of the car a$$hole"
Dunno why he says that but it's soooo funny. His like giving command to himself and calling himself that ...

The muggers sometimes hit the cops and steal their money but the cops dont always have the time to get the muggers because they are busy with me.

I dont remember all the funny things, coz i don't have so much time to play it lately and have forgot things ( im getting old i guess) but i always have a lot of fun in GTA2 whenever i run it.

This is game has special place in my heart.
When i was 19 or something i decided that i must get original CD in nice case with brochure and stuff. And when i saw that in shop i bought it immediately. There was only one of it in my town and i had to get it.

Something like this: http://img253.images...01220142718.jpg
This seems Polish version but i have english one. But the case, img etc are same.

But i don't use it I use the free R* version because it runs much smoother but im proud owner of the original CD.

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Emperor of Outworld

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

It's the humour and old-fashioned over-the-topness that I liked in this game. One day, I will reinstall it again.

M4 carbine
  • M4 carbine

Nope.

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

The dark atmosphere.
Zaibatsu Corporation
The Industrial District.
Michelli Roadster inlove.gif

"GIMME YO' WALLET"

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

The dark atmosphere is the first thing that comes to my mind. I think no other GTA has managed to equal II's atmosphere. I would say only III managed to get close.

Also, the futuristic setting, although the top perspective and old-fashioned graphics (by today standards) don't allow it to reach its máximum potential.

browar25
  • browar25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by browar25, 30 September 2013 - 10:20 PM.

To be honest, apart from graphics, nothing important has changed and that's why I love this game. GTA2 includes all the most important assumptions that make this series great till today. Ofcourse they added some deatails in new GTAs, like the Internet, phones, new guns, properties to buy, even a stock exchange in gta 5, gang wars and so on. But they are just details. Some people say that moving to 3D was important. It wasn't coz it's only graphics, it does no matter. 15 years ago people didn't need a great graphics to have a fun with game. Look at gta 3, there is nothing new in comparison to gat2, only deatails like stunt jumps. There are also plenty of additional things to do in gta 2, like earning money as a taxi driver, kill frenzy (rampages in gta3), wong cars, collecting packages appeard (actualy tokens). Lots of them haven't appeard in gta 1 and you can't save, no packages, only kill frenzy. That's why I think GTA 2 is a big improvement and the biggest milestone.

Icarus91
  • Icarus91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I love how it's set in the Future! It was set in 2013, back in 1999, and there's awesome futuristic weapons. I Also LOVE how Claude Speed can work for all the gangs! Seriously, The Gang and Respect system was prime in GTA 2! It was like the "Fire>Grass>Water>Fire" Ouroboros you see in Pokémon! In this case it's like Yazuka>Zaibausu>Loonies>Yakuza or something like that. Heck, the respect system worked better in this than in San Andreas! xD

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

The controls feel really good. This is the best GTA game. I played it for probably a million hours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users