Photo

Recently Turned Eighteen...

77 replies to this topic
BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (ForretressLover @ Monday, May 6 2013, 11:04)
Have you had sex yet?

That's hopping the fence asking him that.

No offense man.

Elesdee95
  • Elesdee95

Nocturnal

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (Mar @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 03:01)
Why would anyone want to stop masturbating? I understand your Christian morals, but honestly I'm sure every Christian has had a wanky or smuck smuck every once in a while. I mean, it was always the Catholic girls getting pregnant first in my high school. Might as well masturbate before committing a worse sin.

It's a healthy thing to do and becoming much more socially acceptable. Believe me, there will be enough eggs/sperm left for you when it's time to making babies. You're not wasting anything.

No, it's not healthy at all, if you masturbate you are less receptive regarding your hunger to f*ck girls and your brain is pushing you more and more towards that amazing feeling when you reach orgasm. Furthermore, frequent masturbation might damage your erection potential, just as happened to me a few times.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Elesdee95 @ Friday, May 10 2013, 21:52)
Why would anyone want to stop masturbating? I understand your Christian morals, but honestly I'm sure every Christian has had a wanky or smuck smuck every once in a while. I mean, it was always the Catholic girls getting pregnant first in my high school. Might as well masturbate before committing a worse sin.

It's a healthy thing to do and becoming much more socially acceptable. Believe me, there will be enough eggs/sperm left for you when it's time to making babies. You're not wasting anything.

No, it's not healthy at all, if you masturbate you are less receptive regarding your hunger to f*ck girls and your brain is pushing you more and more towards that amazing feeling when you reach orgasm. Furthermore, frequent masturbation might damage your erection potential, just as happened to me a few times.

You're right about motivation to have sex.

Masturbation does in no way cause erectile dysfunction, the only reason you wouldn't get an erection is because you masturbated not long ago and your body isn't ready for more yet, but that is only a very short term effect.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

You're 18 not 80, if you feel like you have wasted your life you're still more than young enough to change it, and do whatever you want to do. 18 is no age to officially of "wasted your life"

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

WHAT!?

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:07 PM Edited by What!?, 10 May 2013 - 01:16 PM.

QUOTE (DP Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 05:29)
I haven't had a proper job and most places feel weird about hiring 18 year olds.

This is called an excuse.

Look man, if you want something bad enough there is a way for you to get it. Don't have a car to get to work? Walk. If you can't get hired where you want to work? Work somewhere else. Its almost summer and now is the time to find yourself a gig as labor. Landscaping, concrete driveways/basement walls, rough framing.. etc. You will be outside, paid better than working at McD's and if you are serious about it you will build good work references and get in shape at the same time. (Especially doing poured basement walls, that's some physical work).

If you can't get the labor job (or any other gig for that matter) then don't be ashamed to work at McDonald's for a few. First jobs tend to kinda suck. The point is you make yourself some money, get a good reference and move on to the next thing. You aren't defining who you are by where you work, its just a means to an end. If you are quick on your feet you might even make some decent cash in tips working at a car wash detailing/drying cars.

You just gotta think outside the box and be willing to hustle a little. Once you have some cash rolling in it will be a lot easier to set goals and make changes that concern other aspects of your life. These people that you look at and feel jealous towards they went out and did the same thing. I understand how you feel, but the only person with the power to do anything about it is you. You have to change your attitude. Instead of getting depressed, get angry and fix it. You need to kick your own ass... mentally.

::EDIT::

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, May 10 2013, 06:55)
QUOTE (Elesdee95 @ Friday, May 10 2013, 21:52)

You're right about motivation to have sex.

Masturbation does in no way cause erectile dysfunction, the only reason you wouldn't get an erection is because you masturbated not long ago and your body isn't ready for more yet, but that is only a very short term effect.

Very short term effect. Dude I used to tug that sh*t like three or four times a day. After many years of research I can tell you for certain that it all works just fine. Does give you a bit of a hitch when you're first moving from palm to vagina though. That can be awkward... ah memories.

Elesdee95
  • Elesdee95

Nocturnal

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Well I'm quite not sure what you mean by 'long ago'. Sometimes I've been masturbating once and then after one hour or so, I was horny again. One day, I've been masturbating once and at the late night I've been kissing and playing around with a girl and I've been wondering why the heck my dick won't get erected.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

This thread makes me glad I grew up before Facebook was a figment of the imagination. I guess I was the same when I was 18.

It's a tough age. Drinking isn't as fun when you're legal, having to vote etc. I remember feeling like everything was going to sh*t, but I pulled myself together. I didn't let myself go. It's all part of growing up from a child into an adult.

Some of us blossum early on, some of us take longer. Everyone develops at different stages. I'm 27 and most of my younger cousins are married with their own families. You're 18 dude. Go enjoy yourself. You don't need big muscles or nice hair to impress anyone.

hayden11
  • hayden11

The Originator

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

One word: gumption.

Tyler
  • Tyler

bubblingbubblingbubbling

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

Look man, you gots to know this won't be easy for. Everybody pretty much doing their own thing and everyone's thing conflicting with one another as if to say we all got interests intersecting in a such a way to say that maybe something you want ain't what someone else want. That's the nature of human thought so if you're living passive-like then nothing'll be coming your way because someone else'll take your sh*t before you can eat it up. Right?

Best advice I can throw your way for now, in your position: look forward. You need to live in the future so that everyone else's presence is in your past, get me? Your presence needs to be a present: you gotta put yourself out there and be better than those people around you. Take your sh*t one day at a time and don't be looking at it like some kind of absolutionist sh*t, it's all one day and if you start now you'll be set tomorrow. Finally, let them know that you're money so high that your barbies gotta climb it, feel me? Be hotter than a middle eastern climate, DP, I know you can do it.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Elesdee95 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 01:37)
Well I'm quite not sure what you mean by 'long ago'. Sometimes I've been masturbating once and then after one hour or so, I was horny again. One day, I've been masturbating once and at the late night I've been kissing and playing around with a girl and I've been wondering why the heck my dick won't get erected.

That's not to Do with masturbation.

Very short term effect. Dude I used to tug that sh*t like three or four times a day. After many years of research I can tell you for certain that it all works just fine

I know,I wasn't saying that it gave you issues, that was the other guy,I was just saying the only instance where masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction is if you masturbated like 5 minutes ago.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, May 6 2013, 12:20)
None of us started with muscles, a job, a girlfriend or self-esteem, and everyone has a fear of rejection, you just have to man up and overcome it, you don't need to go to the gym to build muscles, you need to eat lots of food, and there are many exercises you can do without weights and build muscle, you just need to work hard at it, here's a simple one down the bottom.

[youtube]fhkpbzU3sRY[youtube]
[youtube]NnN8ksvVRIQ[youtube]

I've seen you post those 2 videos at least 4 times recently. You may as well set 'em as your browser homepage tounge.gif

For me it was the fitness thing that has recently got me out of a self esteem dip. Everything in life was going fine before but there was an underlying something I felt I should have been doing that I wasn't. It was correct fitness. It was the natural adrenaline rush I was gagging for.

I think your confidence does go up with fitness. When YOU know the amount of work you put in to taking care of yourself physically, you'll reap the rewards mentally. You'll want to talk to strangers in stores, in the hope they mentally note how damn good looking you are and you leave, leaving them jealous.

Pass that low self esteem on to someone else, man.

Law0070
  • Law0070

Not Your God...

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

after reading the responses and the TS (duh) all I can say is, most of the info you need is up this post, in my opinion the most important things posted are: don't be picky about your job, this will limit you A LOT, and often some dirty, heavy jobs pay off a lot more than flipping burgers @mcdo.

and about your body, you can work out for free..Really, no one needs equipment to get in shape, don't you have a park nearby? often those parks (well at least here they do) have some bars etc where you can do pull-ups etc. of course bear in mind that depending on your dna one might transform into a hulk-like being after working out a lot and others might just stay skinny, little guys, with a lot of strength of course.

online you can find sh*tloads of workout schemes (like some posted before), it's really not that hard, hardest is getting started and not giving up after 2 weeks-2 months. it has to become a routine, you should be restless if you missed a day of working out.

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (DP Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 10:29)
Everyone else my age has a job, money, self esteem, social skills, muscle, nice hair, their license, a huge group of friends, a girlfriend and goes out living their life.

Well I'm 17 (18 in October) and out of that list I have a job and a car. And with the car comes a hole where all your money ends up.
With a girlfriend comes the same, and the same goes for the friends and going out ect, you end up spending your money on them, stop feeling like sh*t because you don't have everything that "everyone your age" has, and most of what they have will most likely be scrounged off their parents and their jobs are probably sh*te anyway, but it's best to have a job, so don't be choosy, after all beggars can't be choosers and if your starting with no job you're best off going for whatever you can get.

And at the end of the day I'm not the most sensitive of people so stop f*cking whining.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

Go to McDonalds and all those type places, grocery stores, gas stations, anything you think is a job with no real education or experience required. I used to part time manage the restaurant I work at, and we only hire people that have experience or are annoying. Just because they aren't hiring this week doesn't mean they won't be next week. Make it a routine, every Tuesday or Wednesday (typically slow days) go to the same 10-20 places and ask for the manager. Eventually one of these people will be like "damn, this kid is determined" and hire you.

As for friends, hopefully you will meet some at work. Over the last 15 years of my working career I've met many good friends and my wife (of 12 years) who just yesterday gave me a son.

Working out, well, you can do most of that sh*t for free. Pick up a small heavy-ish box and do some squats. Do push ups and sit-ups. Jog around your block. It will take time, probably at least 2 weeks before you even notice anything. But as soon as you see that little change it will motivate you to work even harder at it.

These are just my ideas/opinions, I wish I could be of more help and I feel where you are coming from. Don't let it get the best of you. I'm 31 now and when I was 18 I hated parts of my life too. You'll get past it. Feel free to PM me sometime if you like. I might take a day or two to get back to ya but I will.

Best of luck.

Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

Do those things you say your friends are doing. Go out, get noticed, work out, build up some social skills, get a girlfriend and live your life. Don't do anything that will kill you.

My friend, his name was Riley. He's eightteen, just like you. He was a good guy, hanged out with friends, but he got booted from his college due to his parents. Riley went missing last Monday. The last time they saw him was at his old Highschool, and they found his truck and a body near the tracks similar to his. They haven't confirmed it yet, but I do fear the worst that Riley decided to kill himself. We weren't close, but it's a f*cking shame because he didn't deserve that. Don't get suicidal, is what I am saying.

If you don't believe me, http://nj1015.com/se...n-train-tracks/

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (Elesdee95 @ Friday, May 10 2013, 18:52)

Seems to me a notion of sexual arousal if that happened. Man these days also get sexually aroused whenever they masturbate alone. That's why many teenage women these days are getting pregnancy after a one-night stand.

To DP Man

I suggest you just find a job, live a life of being alone since you are 18 years old. It's no more of a question of adjusting to your new life. Question yourself of how to live for yourself and take decisions on your own.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (TheJustinAllenK @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 04:53)
Do those things you say your friends are doing. Go out, get noticed, work out, build up some social skills, get a girlfriend and live your life. Don't do anything that will kill you.

My friend, his name was Riley. He's eightteen, just like you. He was a good guy, hanged out with friends, but he got booted from his college due to his parents. Riley went missing last Monday. The last time they saw him was at his old Highschool, and they found his truck and a body near the tracks similar to his. They haven't confirmed it yet, but I do fear the worst that Riley decided to kill himself. We weren't close, but it's a f*cking shame because he didn't deserve that. Don't get suicidal, is what I am saying.

If you don't believe me, http://nj1015.com/se...n-train-tracks/

So sad to see stories like this. Hope his family can find some peace.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (kippers. @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 20:49)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, May 6 2013, 12:20)
None of us started with muscles, a job, a girlfriend or self-esteem, and everyone has a fear of rejection, you just have to man up and overcome it, you don't need to go to the gym to build muscles, you need to eat lots of food, and there are many exercises you can do without weights and build muscle, you just need to work hard at it, here's a simple one down the bottom.

[youtube]fhkpbzU3sRY[youtube]
[youtube]NnN8ksvVRIQ[youtube]

I've seen you post those 2 videos at least 4 times recently. You may as well set 'em as your browser homepage tounge.gif

For me it was the fitness thing that has recently got me out of a self esteem dip. Everything in life was going fine before but there was an underlying something I felt I should have been doing that I wasn't. It was correct fitness. It was the natural adrenaline rush I was gagging for.

I think your confidence does go up with fitness. When YOU know the amount of work you put in to taking care of yourself physically, you'll reap the rewards mentally. You'll want to talk to strangers in stores, in the hope they mentally note how damn good looking you are and you leave, leaving them jealous.

Pass that low self esteem on to someone else, man.

Well everyone keeps saying they need routines withoutweights haha!

I agree with fitness though, it's really important for motivation and self esteem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users