Photo

GTA V Special Edition Leaked?

72 replies to this topic
MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Sounds nothing like what Rockstar would ever do. Extra tatoos and outfits? Yeah right.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 21:02)
Sounds nothing like what Rockstar would ever do. Extra tatoos and outfits? Yeah right.

my thoughts exactly

TripleRob
  • TripleRob

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

Save a dollar every day till it releases....... Problem solved!

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

IŽll wait R* newswire...

RDL
  • RDL

High Roller

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 21:02)

You do realise this is what they did with RDR? I got the limited edition and got golden guns, another outfit as well as the war horse which is better than them all..

TheFreightTrain
  • TheFreightTrain

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (mikekolesar @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 13:41)
QUOTE (Stopped @ Monday, May 6 2013, 03:07)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 03:02)
QUOTE (Stopped @ Monday, May 6 2013, 02:58)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 02:53)
QUOTE (Stopped @ Monday, May 6 2013, 02:51)
No, please god no. I swear to god, if R* adds the exclusive weapons and ability boost I'll be extremely mad. That's some EA type bullsh*t right there. R* will lose ALL credibility in my books, no matter how good V is. You mean to tell me that, because I didn't buy it without seeing any gameplay on the first day, that I won't be able to have the complete experience? How f*cking lame is that? I'll answer that: very.

Dude just get the special edition. It probably won't be more than $20 more than the standard edition

Why is it that everyone's solution to everything on this forum is "Throw more money at it, Stopped! No worries!"

It's not that simple, especially if you're making your own money and living on your own trying to survive post-secondary education. I have to worry about food, rent, and tuition. $60 a game is already steep enough as it is. Why should I have to settle for an incomplete experience just because I have real life to worry about as well?

Your acting like $20 is an entire months wages. I don't have a lot of money either but in still willing to pay the extra $20 for a game I've waited 5 years for. If you don't want to do it then don't. But then don't complain about "incomplete experience" the stuff that's added is most likely very trivial and small anyways. Your still going to get 99% of the game if you but the vanilla version. Comparing rockstar to EA is going too far I think.

Well, lets take into consideration my expenses, shall we?

I live with my girlfriend, and we net about $1200 a month between us. Our rent is $600, so we have $600 left. We also need to do groceries, which is about $200 a month. Now we have $400. Then how about typical couple activities? easily another $150 a month, leaving about $250 a month for everything else. What about gas? $160 a month easy. Now what? $90. How much is a game plus tax? about $70.

Life is hard enough as it is, I'm not dropping $100 on a special edition. Simple as that, so why should I not be able to play the full game?

Dude then don't buy it! If you can't afford it the that is your problem. You don't need a video game nor do you need a special edition. That being said don't mix it into your necessity finances and if at the end of the day you can't afford it you can't afford it.

You're crying as id you need the game dude but you don't lol

I agree 100% with this. You don't NEED a game, you DON'T need the collectors edition either. If you got the money, and you want it, get it...great... if you dont have the money, then find it if you really want it that bad. I myself am not sure if I'll get the collectors edition or not, just depends whats released of it. Do I know it cost extra? Of course... am I complaining about it, no... will I ever complain about the extra price? Nope...Just cause I know the collectors edition comes at a higher price, plain and simple logic....

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

I hope the special edition includes physical items rather than codes for skins. Rockstar should not go down the route of petty DLC.

BillyGates
  • BillyGates

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Stopped @ Monday, May 6 2013, 03:07)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 03:02)
QUOTE (Stopped @ Monday, May 6 2013, 02:58)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 02:53)
QUOTE (Stopped @ Monday, May 6 2013, 02:51)
No, please god no. I swear to god, if R* adds the exclusive weapons and ability boost I'll be extremely mad. That's some EA type bullsh*t right there. R* will lose ALL credibility in my books, no matter how good V is. You mean to tell me that, because I didn't buy it without seeing any gameplay on the first day, that I won't be able to have the complete experience? How f*cking lame is that? I'll answer that: very.

Dude just get the special edition. It probably won't be more than $20 more than the standard edition

Why is it that everyone's solution to everything on this forum is "Throw more money at it, Stopped! No worries!"

It's not that simple, especially if you're making your own money and living on your own trying to survive post-secondary education. I have to worry about food, rent, and tuition. $60 a game is already steep enough as it is. Why should I have to settle for an incomplete experience just because I have real life to worry about as well?

Your acting like $20 is an entire months wages. I don't have a lot of money either but in still willing to pay the extra $20 for a game I've waited 5 years for. If you don't want to do it then don't. But then don't complain about "incomplete experience" the stuff that's added is most likely very trivial and small anyways. Your still going to get 99% of the game if you but the vanilla version. Comparing rockstar to EA is going too far I think.

Well, lets take into consideration my expenses, shall we?

I live with my girlfriend, and we net about $1200 a month between us. Our rent is $600, so we have $600 left. We also need to do groceries, which is about $200 a month. Now we have $400. Then how about typical couple activities? easily another $150 a month, leaving about $250 a month for everything else. What about gas? $160 a month easy. Now what? $90. How much is a game plus tax? about $70.

Life is hard enough as it is, I'm not dropping $100 on a special edition. Simple as that, so why should I not be able to play the full game?

Dude. The game comes out in like 100 plus days if u save $1 a day youll have more than enough.

dooshtoomun
  • dooshtoomun

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Looool

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

why bump old useless threads?:

B-Easy
  • B-Easy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 23:02)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah it's easy to quote now, but still funny.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (iFight @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 13:59)
why bump old useless threads?:

For fun and enjoyment of seeing something, people claiming Rockstar would never do, actually happening? Thats 1 reason I can think of off the top of my head.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

^ exactly!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users