• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
SonKagu
  • SonKagu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

So let me explain the hole story .

I didnt actually buy my IV as most of you didnt as well . I Did cracks and stuff to get it .
And then i opened it and worked just Fine . No Problem at all

But then . I wanted to MOD my GTA IV . so i watched some Tutorials and i moded it just fine. And im sure that i moded it fine ,So now while i press Start game. The loading screen is just loading well . And suddenly where its close to start the game *PUFF* Game closes completely without even an error windows or something .
And i should mention . That i also tried running it on Safe Mode and its the same thing .

I know most will probably say just remove the mod . But I Dont know how LOL xD . Sorry im new to this PC games . Only PC games i played where MMORPG ;P . But anyway .

Anyone can help?

Thanks for reading this and Helping!! Have a good day people!

colgate.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

You've got a cracked game, which kinda annuls your chances to fix this bug. We can't help you if you've got the pirated version of the game. However, just for the sake of playing it, try to remove all mods and delete your game settings. In case that doesn't work, install the GTA IV Patch 1.0.7.0 & the Games for Windows Live Update. This is all I can help you. If nothing works, buy the game.

SonKagu
  • SonKagu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 23:38)
You've got a cracked game, which kinda annuls your chances to fix this bug. We can't help you if you've got the pirated version of the game. However, just for the sake of playing it, try to remove all mods and delete your game settings. In case that doesn't work, install the GTA IV Patch 1.0.7.0 & the Games for Windows Live Update. This is all I can help you. If nothing works, buy the game.

Alrighty . I will try all of this , Thanks for the help!

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

First of all, IS there a legit(legal) reason you have not bought the game(and pirated it instead)? Price IS NOT the issue as is the fact that it is still sold in stores-and less than $15, as seen here at Wal-Mart #1362.. just the other day...Also, the Steam version(legal download) is the same price. So, there is no reason to not get the game legally...

As mentioned above, it is against forum rules to discuss illegal game versions, so until you do obtain the game legally, we are unable to help, i'm afraid. Plus, getting a legal version of the game will end all problems you are having.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Yeah, please buy the game. We can't help you with a pirated copy of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users