Photo

Is rockstar hiding something big

607 replies to this topic
FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

East of Los Santos, and customization since we only saw a 5 second glimpse, and pretty much most of the game. We've also seen about 80% of the map, so including East LS, there will be more to show.

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

East of Los Santos? The blueprint map of Los Santos clearly shows a coast line east of Los Santos so there can be no more city of Los Santos on that side of the map. However there can be more towns north east of Los Santos (not adjacent to it) and more to the north west that we haven't seen yet. There could always be a surprise island somewhere though but I am not really a believer.

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

They are hiding Carlsbad with R* headquarters which will be in fact Kifflom HQ in game. Just like in Postal 2 Running with scissors.

Darth Mike
  • Darth Mike

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by Darth Mike, 10 August 2013 - 11:32 PM.

QUOTE (tator1 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 21:38)
https://www.facebook...&type=3

The topic earlier was locked on this guy saying he was a fake profile, no this guy actually works at Rockstar his name is Gary J. Foreman, has worked on titles for rockstar for many years, this is his legit facebook profile, & he has released official artworks for the games days ahead of time on his profile. He posted this picture earlier saying that it is "almost here".

http://www.imdb.com/.../#VisualEffects

That is his IMDB web page of lists of works that he has done in the past years, including games for rockstar.

I don't know if it's real.
The true thing is that 4mm doesn't exists anymore, so Foreman might be back to Rockstar.
In addition, there are personal photos in that Facebook profile and I didn't find any other site related to Gary Foreman.
But talking about pics, I didn't find some screenshot posted early, at least the ones which I checked.
Of course, if it's real than this post would gain much value.

SDS26
  • SDS26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

How can people be mad about LS being the same size most likely a bit bigger then Liberty city when that was the whole map in GTa IV? LS is a portion of GTA V's map so its everything you had with LC plus all the water,countryside, forest and mountains. Some people just love bustin balls

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

I HOPE they are hiding SNOW in the northern mountain region. That would qualify as BIG to me.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:59 AM

It will be really disappointing if they're not hiding something significant. Unfortunately, it does seem like we've seen most of the map already.

ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:03 AM

there must be, i just hope its not stupid , like .... a volcano , or a spaceship... or a hovercraft ..
i agree, i want vagas. other things i will accept is property design. custom emblems on vehicles.
and surfing ( no, not the web dozingoff.gif )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users