Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Installing Vehicle mods...
Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:57 PM
Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:51 PM
Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:08 PM
E: Thats great but it won't open at all... i've followed a Tut but it just comes up with 'error' whenever I try to launch it..
Edited by GtA01, 05 May 2013 - 07:19 PM.
Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:57 AM
You can add vehicle mods with OpenIV. But for that your simple native trainer in-game menu has to work, and it's far more complicate to ADD a car mod.
Edit: DUDE i figured it out. Now it's working. You got 2 gta folders (the one that you are playing on and the backup) on one driver, for example D. Move the backup in C or delete it if you dont have space. The problem is that spark can't locate the directory, cuz u got 2 gta folders in the driver were u installed spark. Well, it worked for me.. I hope it will work for u too. Good luck!
Edited by xTear, 06 May 2013 - 09:24 AM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users