Photo

Installing Vehicle mods...

3 replies to this topic
GtA01
  • GtA01

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

I've looked all around and everywhere seems to say different things... I just want to know what exactly I need to install vehicle mods into IV. I see I need to make IV moddable first with a patch... but what patch? And then do I need a vehicle installer?

xTear
  • xTear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

You have to download the latest patch (1.0.7.0, just google it) and for car mods installing you can use SparkIV because is the easiest way. Youtube is full of tutorials of how to install car mods.

GtA01
  • GtA01

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by GtA01, 05 May 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Thanks biggrin.gif

E: Thats great but it won't open at all... i've followed a Tut but it just comes up with 'error' whenever I try to launch it..

xTear
  • xTear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:57 AM Edited by xTear, 06 May 2013 - 09:24 AM.

LoL... that happens to me too :|. SparkIV has stopped working. I made a topic with this problem. If someone is going to answer i am going to let you know. Or just follow my topic.
You can add vehicle mods with OpenIV. But for that your simple native trainer in-game menu has to work, and it's far more complicate to ADD a car mod.
Edit: DUDE i figured it out. Now it's working. You got 2 gta folders (the one that you are playing on and the backup) on one driver, for example D. Move the backup in C or delete it if you dont have space. The problem is that spark can't locate the directory, cuz u got 2 gta folders in the driver were u installed spark. Well, it worked for me.. I hope it will work for u too. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users