» «
Photo

Windows live HELP !

9 replies to this topic
DrCooper
  • DrCooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by DrCooper, 07 May 2013 - 04:02 PM.

NEW PROBLEM !!

game not start with simple trainer

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

You can try using the Xliveless program to bypass Windows Live(that tends to fix a lot of problems with Live).

Just note that doing this will move the saves folder to the Rockstar Games/IV folder in Documents, so you will have to copy and paste your saves to the new folder.

DrCooper
  • DrCooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

I tried using the xlive.dll but the windows live dont showing up -_-

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Have you tried installing the Games for Windows Live Update? In case it doesn't help, try to remove the xlive.dll file. It might work after that.

DrCooper
  • DrCooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 12:22)
Have you tried installing the Games for Windows Live Update? In case it doesn't help, try to remove the xlive.dll file. It might work after that.

i tried removing and updating windows live nothing worked and tried to remove the xlive.dll from the folder not working -_-

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

Wait a second. Does the game work? I got a little confused, are you having problems with the game or Windows Live? Might sound stupid, but just want to make sure. What happens actually when you try to launch the game? Do you get any kind of errors?

Besides, where do you have the game from? Are you using any mods or cracks? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive? Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the game? What about removing your game settings?

DrCooper
  • DrCooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Monday, May 6 2013, 14:49)
Wait a second. Does the game work? I got a little confused, are you having problems with the game or Windows Live? Might sound stupid, but just want to make sure. What happens actually when you try to launch the game? Do you get any kind of errors?

Besides, where do you have the game from? Are you using any mods or cracks? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive? Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the game? What about removing your game settings?

The game working i have no problem with it but the windows live not appear in the game -_- i have the game from the original disk ;P i use only the razor crack ,i tried reinstall the game and its the same -_-

how to reset the settings i need to delete the files ??

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Well remove the crack. That's the problem. Why do you need it anyway if you have the original game? Remove the crack and re-install the game. Yeah to remove your game settings you have to delete the SETTINGS.CFG file. Follow this guide to see how to get to that file and to remove it, but it might be useless since the cause it's surely the crack. Remove it, use the original .exe file and try again.

DrCooper
  • DrCooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

removed the setting the same thing

okay ill try to reinstall it without the crack.

DrCooper
  • DrCooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

okay now new problem game not start with simple trainer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users