Photo

Properties (Characters)

7 replies to this topic
MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Do you think our protagonists will have a different option of what to purchase each? I mean I can't imagine Franklin buying a bar in the middle of the outskirts of Los Santos, or Michael buying a place for the 'homies' to chillax in.

Thoughts?

(For who, what kind of things they are, what they'll earn and if there will be any goods attached to them.)

Platinvm
  • Platinvm

GTA V: Chop's Adventures

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

On the other hand... It would be weird if they can't buy the same stuff. As long as they pay it's good, right.

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
  • GTA_La_Costra_Nostra

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

Ehh, maybe. But even if they do, all three characters will have the option to go into the properties and ect.

My biggest question is how in-depth did they go with it? Is it just like Saints Row where you buy the property and you receive a portion of the income, or can you actually run it managing hired guards or anything like that. I would love that, but not expecting it.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (GTA_La_Costra_Nostra @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:58)
Ehh, maybe. But even if they do, all three characters will have the option to go into the properties and ect.

My biggest question is how in-depth did they go with it? Is it just like Saints Row where you buy the property and you receive a portion of the income, or can you actually run it managing hired guards or anything like that. I would love that, but not expecting it.

Yeah. I want recreational, factories, businesses, shady places, etc. And I want them to be indepth, I want scenarios involving them, etc etc. HAHAHa

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

Each character will have an own wallet. They can buy things of their choosing and dont have to share it with another.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:02)
Each character will have an own wallet. They can buy things of their choosing and dont have to share it with another.

Haha, I get you. But what if the properties are set to one specific character, location or personality specific.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (MikeyBelic @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:10)

Haha, I get you. But what if the properties are set to one specific character, location or personality specific.

Was hinted in the previews. Michael for instance has set his eye more on marina's and such, Franklin loves to go to Stripclubs and wants to buy that. Each one has their own preferences.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:12)
QUOTE (MikeyBelic @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:10)

Was hinted in the previews. Michael for instance has set his eye more on marina's and such, Franklin loves to go to Stripclubs and wants to buy that. Each one has their own preferences.

Woopie haha. smile.gif

But what would people like to see in the game? smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users