Photo

I wonder about these two things

20 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

There were two things that were really lacking in the previews, but it doesn't have to mean anything.

- Female cops
- The real purpose of Franklin's dog Chop

Now there has only been artwork where we see a female cop and to my knowledge it has never ever been talked about yet in previews, right? Damn....so maybe it was just artwork and that it won't appear in the game.

As for Chop. We've heard that he's Franklin's dog, we've seen him in the trailers, all trailers so far and in the screenshot where he's in the car with Franklin. But i don't remember any previews talking about Chop and what purpose he serves. Do you guys?

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:41)
- Female cops

feminized beta fa**ot detected
pls go

What's the purpose of the dog?

suicidal.gif

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:50 AM

Well, the dog simply didn't show up in the demo I guess, so that's why previews don't talk about it.

As for the cops.. I do hope there are female cops too, just for the variety.

guitarviking
  • guitarviking

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

There were two things that were really lacking in the previews, but it doesn't have to mean anything.

- Female cops
- The real purpose of Franklin's dog Chop

Now there has only been artwork where we see a female cop and to my knowledge it has never ever been talked about yet in previews, right? Damn....so maybe it was just artwork and that it won't appear in the game.

As for Chop. We've heard that he's Franklin's dog, we've seen him in the trailers, all trailers so far and in the screenshot where he's in the car with Franklin. But i don't remember any previews talking about Chop and what purpose he serves. Do you guys?

As for female cops, I hope they're in.

But for Chop, well, I'm quite content with not knowing jacksh*t about him, cause I'd rather be surprised when I play to see what he can do smile.gif

(Hoping of course that's the reason he's not in, rather than it being because he's purely cosmetic :b)

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:49)
- Female cops

feminized beta fa**ot detected
pls go

What's the purpose of the dog?

suicidal.gif

Kid, just go away....just....go away.

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

They don't need to talk every single little detail you know.

Chop is a pet and we know dogs will provide security. In Game Informer they said that you need to sneak by them or they will attack you. Makes sense since there is now a stealth ability. Chop isn't the only dog we've seen. Not sure if he's the dog on the beach in trailer 1 but there is a dog in the scene where the guy is running from the police/helicopter. It's locked behind a fence and it's jumping about.

Also in that scene there seems to be a female police officer. I don't see why they would take them out.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:53)
Kid, just go away....just....go away.

user posted image

If you want inferior female cops you can easily mod them, that is unless....

you use a console

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (d3ex2 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:53)

Chop is a pet and we know dogs will provide security. In Game Informer they said that you need to sneak by them or they will attack you. Makes sense since there is now a stealth ability. Chop isn't the only dog we've seen. Not sure if he's the dog on the beach in trailer 1 but there is a dog in the scene where the guy is running from the police/helicopter. It's locked behind a fence and it's jumping about.

Also in that scene there seems to be a female police officer. I don't see why they would take them out.

I don't mean that they took the dog out, but i just wonder what he could do for the player, i would love for it to be similar to RDR with the nightwatch missions.

Nori, what exactly is your problem? I swear...some people.....sigh.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (d3ex2 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:53)

What Scene?

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:55)
I don't mean that they took the dog out, but i just wonder what he could do for the player, i would love for it to be similar to RDR with the nightwatch missions.

Nori, what exactly is your problem? I swear...some people.....sigh.

Don't have a problem, It's a discussion forum.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:59)

What Scene?

I think he means at the end of the first trailer. They just confirmed so many things, you'd think they would add 'oh and there's not only male cops now' it could be that its just artwork, and it could be that they just haven't talked about it, that's true.

@
Nori Yaro

You obviously have a problem or something is wrong with you, it was absolutely not nessecary to go act childish and call me names, really pathetic actually.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 11:01)

What Scene?

I think he means at the end of the first trailer. They just confirmed so many things, you'd think they would add 'oh and there's not only male cops now' it could be that its just artwork, and it could be that they just haven't talked about it, that's true.

This Scene? They're all male cops

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:01)

What Scene?

@
Nori Yaro

You obviously have a problem or something is wrong with you, it was absolutely not nessecary to go act childish and call me names, really pathetic actually.

Didn't call you any name man. I don't understand why you are getting upset over a post on a forum.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:04)

What Scene?

@
Nori Yaro

Didn't call you any name man. I don't understand why you are getting upset over a post on a forum.

Upset? Oh dude...far from it. I was just surprised why you would say this stupid sh*t for no reason. Here:

http://www.gtaforums...86&p=1062466753

Again...why?

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:10)
QUOTE (Nori Yaro @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:04)

What Scene?

@
Nori Yaro

Upset? Oh dude...far from it. I was just surprised why you would say this stupid sh*t for no reason. Here:

http://www.gtaforums...86&p=1062466753

Again...why?

user posted image

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

As far as the dog, I imagine Chop will act similar to how the Marstons dog acted in RDR.

They probably haven't mentioned female cops because it is such a minor thing.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:31 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 06 May 2013 - 06:35 AM.

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 10:50)
Well, the dog simply didn't show up in the demo I guess, so that's why previews don't talk about it.

ooooh 'variety'... is that what the kids are calling it these days? wink.gif

I actually think it would be a good thing to have
they should also have police recruits who are worse shots and worse drivers smile.gif you know for variety tounge.gif

I don't think chop will really have a use, I think the only reason the trailers have featured chop so much is to show they have interactable animals in GTA V, a first for the series.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 06:31)

they should also have police recruits who are worse shots and worse drivers smile.gif you know for variety tounge.gif

I don't think chop will really have a use, I think the only reason the trailers have featured chop so much is to show they have interactable animals in GTA V, a first for the series.

Haha.. nah really, for variety.. they should also make their clothes a bit different than those male cops, just to make them even more different.

I had something like THIS in mind biggrin.gif

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 07:37)

Haha.. nah really, for variety.. they should also make their clothes a bit different than those male cops, just to make them even more different.

I had something like THIS in mind biggrin.gif

one problem, that skirt is not regulation length, tut tut

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

Well... they can always use the ''this is a video game'' excuse and make me happy... or I'll wait for a pervert modder to make a mod if it's released on PC eventually cool.gif .

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

Isn't this what OP is asking for?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users