» «
Photo

no more pc game's

20 replies to this topic
jashan987
  • jashan987

Jashan

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by jashan987, 05 May 2013 - 07:30 AM.

all i need to say is in the link plzz response nd do not del this topic plzzzz

Show your Support for Developers & Artists, And the Gaming Industry in General, By putting your name against the rampant Piracy and the common thinking that it's all "OK"

MY ORIGINAL POST ON FB Explains the situation much better, and raises the very real concerns about the sustainability of PC Gaming & also the trend of Console Gaming Piracy too.... Please read on

LINK

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

put more effort into your sh*t topic people don't want to click a link not knowing what it is.

freak2121
  • freak2121

I'm bored.

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Yeah, and the use of goo.gl makes me suspect something foul. Anyone brave enough to look at it?

jashan987
  • jashan987

Jashan

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

added direct link nd some info too

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

Oh, PC gaming, you mean that totally dying platform that totally hasn't had a consistently massive increase in overall sales on a yearly basis over the course of the past five or something years?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Holy sh*t the creator of that petition Zane Ward from Australia.
I used to go to school with a Zane Ward, surely there can't be many Zane Ward's in Australia, I'd say it's him. wow.gif

jashan987
  • jashan987

Jashan

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

yes mate totally dying as example tomb riader is the best selling o the year nd still in loss so why a dev would like to go bankrupt and the cause is piracy so we just want u guy's to help ur self to keep the community alive so u can enjoy the pc gaming lie long nd spread the word in ur frn circle

MasterKontrol
  • MasterKontrol

"Last Of The V8 Interceptors"

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by MasterKontrol, 05 May 2013 - 08:14 AM.

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 07:36)
I used to go to school with a Zane Ward, surely there can't be many Zane Ward's in Australia, I'd say it's him. wow.gif

Hi...... hahaha it's me... yeah only Zane Ward i know of.... who are you lzw3? biggrin.gif go to Coorparoo High? or wink.gif

And yeah.... it's a foul and evil statement and petition to show some support to our dying love of PC gaming...... click the link or don't,
why waste a post with stupid comments like the ones above.... be daring.... click a link (scary) tounge.gif it will only give you aids cancer...... confused.gif derp

And yeah google are evil too i suppose.... if you use google for anything (which we all do).... you too are evil.... not Facebook... nooooo they're perfectly fine tounge.gif seriously.... ??

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (MasterKontrol @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:02)

Hi...... hahaha it's me... yeah only Zane Ward i know of.... who are you lzw3? biggrin.gif go to Coorparoo High? or wink.gif

No, sorry. Damn I really had my hopes up then, turns out there really is more that one Zane Ward. lol.gif

MasterKontrol
  • MasterKontrol

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 08:07)

No, sorry. Damn I really had my hopes up then, turns out there really is more that one Zane Ward. lol.gif

what other schools? because i went to 6 different ones..... and one in melbourne...... where do you think you know me from?

MasterKontrol
  • MasterKontrol

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 07:10)
put more effort into your sh*t topic people don't want to click a link not knowing what it is.

nice signature.. new farm side of bridge..... you can see my house from there...... nearly tounge.gif

And to a degree you're right about link... Jazz should have put at least some info and the actual address of the link... easy to see it's not at all anything to be worried about.... even if you hovered over the link you could have told it was fine.... anyway.... do what you want.... tounge.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:36)

Actually no, I know a Zane ward, Facebook search yielded about another 30 in Australia...

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (MasterKontrol @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:15)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 08:07)

what other schools? because i went to 6 different ones..... and one in melbourne...... where do you think you know me from?

Phillip Island.
But if your age on your profile is correct then it's definitely not you. lol.gif

@finn
Wow, I've only ever met one Zane, didn't think there would be so many (just on FB)

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (jashan987 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 08:53)
yes mate totally dying as example tomb riader is the best selling o the year nd still in loss so why a dev would like to go bankrupt and the cause is piracy so we just want u guy's to help ur self to keep the community alive so u can enjoy the pc gaming lie long nd spread the word in ur frn circle

The cause isn't piracy. Tomb Raider sold well beyond what anyone with half of brain would expect. Square Enix had unrealistic expectations.

Stefche
  • Stefche

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

What a silly petition. I'm sorry but this will achieve absolutely nothing.

MasterKontrol
  • MasterKontrol

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 08:25)
QUOTE (jashan987 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 08:53)
yes mate totally dying as example tomb riader  is the best selling o the year nd still in loss so why a dev would like to go bankrupt  and the cause is piracy so we just want u guy's to help ur self to keep the community alive so u can enjoy the pc gaming lie long nd spread the word in ur frn circle

The cause isn't piracy. Tomb Raider sold well beyond what anyone with half of brain would expect. Square Enix had unrealistic expectations.

I would certainly agree there.... that is not my statement though... but lost sales are lost sales and all DO play a PART in the overall downfalls of some Dev Houses... that is for certain... my call on Piracy is more about losing GAMES on PC in General........ mate.. if a Developer makes stupid calls... and over extends.... then boom........ sorry to say, but they go bust.. thats the game they play..... and while Piracy will ALWAYS have an impact on revenue, it's certainly NOT the cause of Dev Downfall....

My fear and gripe is solely squared at the how We, as PC gamers are now cast as scum of the earth, pirate filth who only bought a PC to be a Pirate.. and we pay for nothing and bad games are all our fault and such nonsense...... read the post, make a choice.... i'm not about to tell anybody what to think...... the writing is pretty much on the wall for ALL gaming soon if WE (gamers) don't start actually paying for the fun of the games we want to play.... the whole idea that some people think that it should all be free is ridiculous.... again.. as i say in the petition and on my FB page..... i have barely scratched the surface of the issues that are about to become the bane of gaming...... so many things are wrong with the "Industry" piracy IS a major one... as is Devs Over Extending Financially and thinking we are still in the 90's where it's easy to make Millions..... them days are done..... confused.gif anyway.... i'm not here or anywhere to debate sh*t.... those are my thoughts.... you agree or disagree. and we both go on with our lives...... i'm dead easy to get along with that way . wink.gif

MasterKontrol
  • MasterKontrol

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Stefche @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 08:28)

wasn't meant to ACHIEVE anything....... is more a sign of support for devs to continue PC Development... nothing more....... Piracy is one of, if not their biggest fears (Developers) ...... thats all.... read.. agree, disagree.... i care not.....

Your opinion will achieve even less tounge.gif see? easy to have an opinion isn't it?

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

Jesus Christ, where did you learn English, the toilet store? Please, please gods, tell me you're not as old as your profile says you are.

Also, no. Cram it with the ignorance, would you kindly?

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

16 5 5

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Stefche @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 14:28)

Even almost all the good petitions achieve absolutely nothing so it will be the same for this as well. And yes OP, it's really hard to take you seriously with your grammar, I'm not going to try and insult you or anything but keep this in mind next time.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

8bit. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

Stopping PC games will not stop piracy. I could easily download an ISO of GTA IV for my xbox/ps3 if I desire.

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

This is the single most stupid petition/thread I've ever seen. Some people just don't seem to think it through. Or understand how anything works as a matter of fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users