• This topic is locked This topic is locked
655 replies to this topic
Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

Mikey Palmice, Sonetti Family Head Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

listen if you have a turbo then you have more of a chance taking on other families, clans etc with turbos. Nowadays if you dont have a turbo then you will struggle to get the upper hand in the game. I dont have a turbo or mods so I struggle but I have those with turbos and those who are TDM players in my family that dont have turbos to help me keep this upper hand. So you can keep on ranting and raving about people who use turbos but at the of the day it wont get you anywhere, I should know ive been doing it for years.

l StealthZ l
  • l StealthZ l

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hahaha it's five year old game and your complaining about Bo's proves your bad. I'm done.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Monday, May 6 2013, 17:16)
listen if you have a turbo then you have more of a chance taking on other families, clans etc with turbos. Nowadays if you dont have a turbo then you will struggle to get the upper hand in the game. I dont have a turbo or mods so I struggle but I have those with turbos and those who are TDM players in my family that dont have turbos to help me keep this upper hand. So you can keep on ranting and raving about people who use turbos but at the of the day it wont get you anywhere, I should know ive been doing it for years.

Something tells me you would still use a turbo on a non turbo gang.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:16)

Fair enough i understand that you use a turbo to take on other turbos but if you look on the previous page you will see i said nothing about turbos and your clan said you will be using them.

The way i see it you and your clan are to sh*t to get anywhere without them.

Even in your YouTube videos your can't play legit, I saw one of your clan using turbos and i saw another of a assassination where you guy done the sniper glitch to take him out.

Loose the Turbos then play legit, I'm sure you will get smacked.

Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:22)

Fair enough i understand that you use a turbo to take on other turbos but if you look on the previous page you will see i said nothing about turbos and your clan said you will be using them.

Even in your YouTube videos your can't play legit, I saw one of your clan using turbos and i saw another of a assassination where you guy done the sniper glitch to take him out.

Your talking to someone who has never used a turbo or mods on this game. And your telling me how to play legit? coming from the guy who used to use mods on us back in the day, spawning in our cars then blowing us up constantly. It that case us using turbos on you is our way of Payback for using mods on us.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:26)

Your talking to someone who has never used a turbo or mods on this game. And your telling me how to play legit? coming from the guy who used to use mods on us back in the day, spawning in our cars then blowing us up constantly. It that case us using turbos on you is our way of Payback for using mods on us.

I only ever used mods when i was no in a clan, Every time i joined/started a clan i deleted the mods.

Payback? More like your to sh*t to play legit.

Back in the day we would slap you guys so hard you would be afraid to even aim a gun at me in free modes.

Now cause your petty clan use turbos you think you can?

I can't wait till I'm back.

Gavino Satana
  • Gavino Satana

Waiting, just waiting.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

When I was in the DeCavalcante crime family you used mods. Hell you used them practically everyday. But f*ck it, the pass is the pass.

If everyone stopped abusing mods and turbos maybe people wouldnt complain as much?

Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:29)

I only ever used mods when i was no in a clan, Every time i joined/started a clan i deleted the mods.

Back in the day we would slap you guys so hard you would be afraid to even aim a gun at me in free modes.

Are you serious? You used to use ur mods weither u was in your pathetic clan or not. Like the time we TDM'd yous lot and you shot me through a wall... Hmmm I wonder how that happened. And when u spawned yourself on a different island in a TDM and blamed us for it LOOOOL Give it a rest please. IF your "Legit", then Hitler was a nice guy lol.gif

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:36)

Are you serious? You used to use ur mods weither u was in your pathetic clan or not. Like the time we TDM'd yous lot and you shot me through a wall... Hmmm I wonder how that happened. And when u spawned yourself on a different island in a TDM and blamed us for it LOOOOL Give it a rest please. IF your "Legit", then Hitler was a nice guy lol.gif

Their is no mod out that makes you able to shoot threw walls so that's a bullsh*t.

Let's no bring up the mods again.

I know i used them sometimes and i regret it but I'm a changed legit player now.

Yet you claim you use turbos because of me what bullsh*t.

Anyway i would thank you to leave my topic now.

Your days are numbered.

Gavino Satana
  • Gavino Satana

Waiting, just waiting.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:39)

Their is no mod out that makes you able to shoot threw walls so that's a bullsh*t.

I know i used them sometimes and i regret it but I'm a changed legit player now.

Your days are numbered.

Mr. Costello just got threatened. wow.gif

Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

Your days are numbered.

Maybe... Maybe not... Ive never used mods before remember soo how would I know if that mod excists. I just know that it happened. And I dont have a turbo and my guys don't have turbos because of you... Get real LOOOL.

I know I have no say in this but garantee this family will end within a week and you'll say the same bullsh*t excuse like "Ive had enough of GTA IV. Will re-open DeCavalcante in GTA V" or something like that. Then you'll return.

But if you do return, please change the Family name? You had to cut the name short for your gamertag and the name is soo long you had to have names like Itz and Im LOOOOOL!

Plus The Family name is an Embarassment. Do your History!

Right im gunna leave now. Just wanted somethings clear before I went. BYE BYE.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:50)

Your days are numbered.

Maybe... Maybe not... Ive never used mods before remember soo how would I know if that mod excists. I just know that it happened. And I dont have a turbo and my guys don't have turbos because of you... Get real LOOOL.

I know I have no say in this but garantee this family will end within a week and you'll say the same bullsh*t excuse like "Ive had enough of GTA IV. Will re-open DeCavalcante in GTA V" or something like that. Then you'll return.

But if you do return, please change the Family name? You had to cut the name short for your gamertag and the name is soo long you had to have names like Itz and Im LOOOOOL!

Plus The Family name is an Embarassment. Do your History!

Right im gunna leave now. Just wanted somethings clear before I went. BYE BYE.

A family name is what you make it.

This will not end and your not one to talk to me about clans ending.

How many clans have you had? I may had closed and re opened it but i have always stuck with the same name.

Considering you were scared of me in free modes when their was like 3 people in your clan Ha.

Now what you have 9+ you think your a big shot.

Thanks for leaving ill sort you out when I'm back.

Please don't return same goes to all Malikovs.

Erratical
  • Erratical

The Bomb Squad NNA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

Well... that was an interesting 2 pages...

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (oTFKo Devil @ Monday, May 6 2013, 17:44)
Well... that was an interesting 2 pages...

Sure was, Hopefully no more arguing on this page.

WiiZZaRd16
  • WiiZZaRd16

Rebellious Wizard

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (l StealthZ l @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:16)
Hahaha it's five year old game and your complaining about Bo's proves your bad. I'm done.

5 year old game and u stil cant get a kill without a turbo proves ur bad

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (WiiZZaRd16 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 18:36)
QUOTE (l StealthZ l @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:16)

5 year old game and u stil cant get a kill without a turbo proves ur bad

Yupp,

Malikovs are not welcome on this topic anymore so if we could put this little discussion behind us that would be great.

Reset Tanq
  • Reset Tanq

Always a ground soldier.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

Back in DeCavalcante!!!

For old time sake ay don wink.gif

LETS f*ck sh*t UP ahaa devil.gif

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Triiqey @ Monday, May 6 2013, 20:22)
Back in DeCavalcante!!!

For old time sake ay don wink.gif

LETS f*ck sh*t UP ahaa devil.gif

You know it, Glad to have you back, New start old Members wink.gif

Ill add you now bro.

Reset Tanq
  • Reset Tanq

Always a ground soldier.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

page is looking good btw, nice one mate icon14.gif

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Triiqey @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:59)
page is looking good btw, nice one mate icon14.gif

Cheers Mate.

I added Liam to the Roster.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

Looks like you're here to stay. A toast to a prosperous future to the DeCavalcante's, may they be around for the life cycle of GTA V and beyond. Good work, keep it up.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (xMohawkkinGx @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:18)
Looks like you're here to stay. A toast to a prosperous future to the DeCavalcante's, may they be around for the life cycle of GTA V and beyond. Good work, keep it up.

Yupp were planning to be.

Thanks mate.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:32 AM Edited by DAZE 101, 07 May 2013 - 12:37 AM.

QUOTE (l StealthZ l @ Monday, May 6 2013, 13:49)
We have 17 members 12 gamertag change we aint no random clan anyways yeah we'll wait till then just msg us when you want if that's all good with you? I don't mind waiting we ain't going anywhere soon

And how many other sub-clans were started after the Malikovs failed before.?...

EDIT: NVM we all know, we constantly bagged on the other ones who barely lasted a week.
By the way, Don. Nice page, bro.
And I joined a turbo lobby and won, legit.
So don't use the whole "Adapt or die" BS.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:32)
QUOTE (l StealthZ l @ Monday, May 6 2013, 13:49)
We have 17 members 12 gamertag change we aint no random clan anyways yeah we'll wait till then just msg us when you want if that's all good with you? I don't mind waiting we ain't going anywhere soon

And how many other sub-clans were started after the Malikovs failed before.?...

EDIT: NVM we all know, we constantly bagged on the other ones who barely lasted a week.
By the way, Don. Nice page, bro.
And I joined a turbo lobby and won, legit.
So don't use the whole "Adapt or die" BS.

Cheers daze.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

Cheers, bud.
Welcome back.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:54)
Cheers, bud.
Welcome back.

Good to be back. Got most the old members back just need to get back on xbox live to get the rest back.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

Keep on the right track again and I'll see you in GTA V wink.gif

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:58)
Keep on the right track again and I'll see you in GTA V wink.gif

Im planning to. Yeah GTA V will be a big one.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

And I got a job at a resort, so I'll be living with my Grandpa, so I'll be active this summer.

Averryy
  • Averryy

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

Seems a lot of clans are brought back from the grave, have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users