Photo

Am I the only one?

4 replies to this topic
Tredz
  • Tredz

Tredz

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

I was viewing some gta games and movies today and relised that they have a big obsesion with elvis eg:In the promo movie there's a elvis night which you see before Claude dies and the news paper on gta 3 "zombie elvis found" , the skin on sa,the pedestrians say quotes like "I am the king" and the hair cut on sa. a lot if people won't be "amazed" by this but I find it intresting how this has been going on way back since 1998 and rockstar has not metiond nothing is there a blog or what ever confirming why they do this? mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (Tredz @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 01:05)
I was viewing some gta games and movies today and relised that they have a big obsesion with elvis eg:In the promo movie there's a elvis night which you see before Claude dies and the news paper on gta 3 "zombie elvis found" , the skin on sa,the pedestrians say quotes like "I am the king" and the hair cut on sa. a lot if people won't be "amazed" by this but I find it intresting how this has been going on way back since 1998 and rockstar has not metiond nothing is there a blog or what ever confirming why they do this? mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif

I never noticed. Do you have any pictures to demonstrate what you are saying?

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE (Tredz @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 02:05)

Dude....cover up the spoilers, FFS.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Tredz @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 09:05)

Hmm... any proof about that?

Waldie
  • Waldie

Narcissistic Introvert

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

The Elvis impersonator pedestrians in San Andreas are there simply to add to the Vegas feel of Las Venturas. Nothing unusual about that.

I recall the Zombie Elvis headline but I don't remember the other stuff. Elvis was big deal to a lot of folk, he was "the King" after all so it's not surprising that references to him creep in to all sorts of media all the time. That said, I don't really see these few things as proof that R* are collectively huge fans or obsessed or anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users