Photo

Things that happen in IV

10 replies to this topic
Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

We've all had those annoying experiences in IV that just make us want to throw our controller at our TV's. What is one occurrence that pissed you off in IV?

One just happened right now. I had parked my recently cleaned, yellow Peyote convertible at house in Westdyke and went out for a troll. Well crossing the street, nobody was coming. So I just mosey along and some stupid ass silver Fortune hits me and it just keeps going, running me over and driving over me slowly. I almost died. But I some how appeared on top of the car, while it moved and just shot the idiot. Then this peaceful moment turns into a disaster and the cops start shooting up my $3,000 coat.

I love for but damn, something makes me want to torture the idiot who programmed some of the AI.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

Taxi Drivers. They keep smashing my cars or try to pass me on red light. It ain't as bad as Air Hockey though. I almost threw my controller out the window but stopped and decided to smash the controller with my hands. I ended up with a small cut which I dont know how happened because there are no sharp pieces on X360 controller. If I ever find a guy who programmed Air Hockey, I will torture that bastard.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Things that happen in GTA IV, Just one or two bad drivers every now and then but hey that's life. And in real life try driving around in shopping centre car parks are just as bad.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

I wouldn't say anything makes me seriously mad in the game, but it makes me pretty angry when drivers decide to bump my car at a stop light. Especially when that car happens to be a nice Infernus that was just cleaned.

gdsaqqq
  • gdsaqqq

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 10 May 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Pool, a few weeks ago while i was going for the 100% on TBoGT, (Finished TLAD %100 but wouldn't dare touch IV....because piegons sad.gif ) i almost came to wining but in some kind of 'fluke' the A.I had a comeback and won the damn game, i was like "ok give it another try......" After 20+ of tries i was... angry to say the least.
The A.I keeps wining either by a fluke, Dominated from begining, my nephews screwing my shot up, or by hitting the 8-ball before ending my balls. sneaky2.gif

I Finally Finished it and guess what? the game STILL lists Pool as 0 won...... In the end it turned out to be the "Dance perfectly in Hurcules" bored.gif
I guess i never bothered to check out a f*cking gay bar, except the one time i went there to get %100.... it turned out i didn't save.....the remaining points (%0.33) are always either Tony's NC (separately) or the activities which i finished 5+ already.....
If I ever find a guy who programmed Pool, I will torture that bastard devil.gif
/Rant

GtaIIIFanBoy
  • GtaIIIFanBoy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

I Always seem to get run over!! devil.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

I was driving a Tanker up Union Drive West, heading towards the intersection across from Pay N' Spray. The Tanker was lit up so I just hopped out while the Tanker continued heading towards a concrete barrier. Fortunately I didn't go with the Tanker... unfortunately a Vapid Taxi hit me at a ridiculous speed and just kept going on. And, I died. bored.gif

Whizzz
  • Whizzz

9 Piece, Straight 8 Balls

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Random drivers deciding to switch lanes while I'm speeding like Sonic the Hedgehog, it's really hard next to impossible to not crash into something.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Whizzz @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 16:42)
Random drivers deciding to switch lanes while I'm speeding like Sonic the Hedgehog, it's really hard next to impossible to not crash into something.

This, especially since they sometimes seem to do that deliberately, just to slow you down.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

Okay, I was enjoying a realistic cruise in a plain looking Hakumai. This trip lasted for like an hour or two and I was just enjoying it, listening to the Vibe and the Classics, cruising through the ghetto. So I was heading down Galveston Avenue around 16:30 and decide to make a realistic stop at the Ron gas station, you know the one underneath the defunct railway bridges.

So I park my car next to the furthest inward tank and get out. As soon as I hop out and close my door, some idiot runs into the tanks behind my car and blows up. So there is a time bomb ticking now and I see a yellow cab right next to the tank by my car and a few other cars lit up. Mine was fine and I wanted to save it before the whole station exploded. I got in my car and tried to move away from the station and into this corner. Too late! BOOM! I died. bored.gif
So when you try to act calm in this GTA world, things can still go wrong and chaotic resulting in you dying.

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

When a cop car accidentally rams into your car, and you get a wanted level for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users