Cannot find mission "Zeroing In"

7 replies to this topic
Gold.
  • Gold.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hey guys,

I have recently completed the mission, "YAY Ka-boom-boom", and the checkpoint for the mission, "Zeroing in" is not showing. I'm at CJs Garage in Doherty, but the mission doesn't come up. I can't seem to find it! Please help

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

That mission is part of the set of missions given by Cesar. In order to unlock it you must pass the Driving School mission, which should be anyway unlocked by now. If it isn't, do the following 4-5 missions and it shall show up. Make sure to check out the San Andreas Mission Tree to see which missions gets unlocked when and what you need to do to unlock it. icon14.gif

Gold.
  • Gold.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 17:32)
That mission is part of the set of missions given by Cesar. In order to unlock it you must pass the Driving School mission, which should be anyway unlocked by now. If it isn't, do the following 4-5 missions and it shall show up. Make sure to check out the San Andreas Mission Tree to see which missions gets unlocked when and what you need to do to unlock it. icon14.gif

I have completed driving school mission a few missions ago, and I have recently completed the mission "YAY Ka-boom-boom" which is right before "Zeroing in". But I can't find it!

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Don't you have any phone calls waiting? If yes, pick them up. Besides, you need to buy Wang Cars before unlocking the missions; if you see any "CV" icon on the radar and map, please go there and check what it is. Are you sure you've completed the whole Driving School? Gold isn't needed, just to finish off the last test which is City Slicking. Have you finished it?

As I said, try to do some of the other missions you've got available; 3-4 more missions and you must get the phone call.

Gold.
  • Gold.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 17:39)
Don't you have any phone calls waiting? If yes, pick them up. Besides, you need to buy Wang Cars before unlocking the missions; if you see any "CV" icon on the radar and map, please go there and check what it is. Are you sure you've completed the whole Driving School? Gold isn't needed, just to finish off the last test which is City Slicking. Have you finished it?

As I said, try to do some of the other missions you've got available; 3-4 more missions and you must get the phone call.

Yes, I have completed every part of driving school, including "City Slicker". Also, I recieve a phone call and I get a ? icon on the map which is the medium sized safe (open) house near the border of SF/LV. And, how do I unlock Wang Cars, because I cannot yet buy Wang Cars.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Gold. @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 20:43)

Yes, I have completed every part of driving school, including "City Slicker". Also, I recieve a phone call and I get a ? icon on the map which is the medium sized safe (open) house near the border of SF/LV. And, how do I unlock Wang Cars, because I cannot yet buy Wang Cars.

To unlock Wang Cars you need to get a phone call; so I suggest you watch out for another phone call because they usually come one after the other (you said you just received 1 phone call which unlocked the "?" missions, so watch out for a second phone call). If you don't get any other phone calls waiting, the only thing I suggest you would be to go to the "?" mark and do those missions. Do about 4-5 missions and you must get the call.

Gold.
  • Gold.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 17:45)
QUOTE (Gold. @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 20:43)

To unlock Wang Cars you need to get a phone call; so I suggest you watch out for another phone call because they usually come one after the other (you said you just received 1 phone call which unlocked the "?" missions, so watch out for a second phone call). If you don't get any other phone calls waiting, the only thing I suggest you would be to go to the "?" mark and do those missions. Do about 4-5 missions and you must get the call.

Thank you! I waited around 5 minutes after I got my first phone call, then a CV icon appeared at wang cars, I bought it; I can now play the mission.

Thanks for your help! +1

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

It isn't necessary to Quote to reply. Try using the Add-Reply or Fast-Reply buttons at the bottom of the page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users