Photo

GTA IV TEXTURE PROBLEM !

5 replies to this topic
ilovememe008
  • ilovememe008

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

So My gta iv has texture problem i mean the texture popping anywhere and its annoying i'm searching an solution for this problem like a month i even try commandline and lower the game options and other but none of them did not work my game version is 1.0.7.0 my only mod is [PRISON MOD,MODPACK BY HIPPIECOMMUNIST,SIMPLE NATIVE TRAINER,LCPD,AIGE ENB,HD ROAD TEXTURE,TREE MOD,MORE LIBERTY,TRUE BLOOD BY SPARTAN,CARRYTHXDS WEAPON PACK] thats only my mods i'm running this game with windows 7 the game has no lags only texture popping please help if you know my problem or if you have any solutions ! confused.gif

taskforce
  • taskforce

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

delete the crap (car) pack then it should be fine.

and add the car manually. that gives much less problems.

ilovememe008
  • ilovememe008

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

i have no car pack bro

adoel488
  • adoel488

adoel488

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

for a popping texture, I'm afraid there is no real fix unless you willing to uninstall any mod that related to world texture..
alternatively (if you unwilling to uninstall it) you can minimize it by using the newest graphic card driver smile.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

AUIRB2U HD War Kitties 4 1-Up -1 Filtering Edishun

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

1 car that isn't lower poly and made properly will cause texture pop. I have a VIP 1970 Camaro that does that. Just sayin..

I have a 4.2Ghz 3570K watercooled, with a GTX 570 and 8GB's of DDR3 2100Mhz and I still get texture pop once in a while from mods. You have to find a balance on your system between settings / mods. That's the only way.

Try this for a commandline.txt file:
-novblank
-norestrictions
-nomemrestrict
-waterquality 4
-waterreflectionquality 4
-shadowquality 4
-shadowresolution 2048
-reflectionquality 4
-reflectionresolution 2048
-forcehighqualitymirrors

Try increasing View Distance to 99 in settings. Lower SSAO filtering quality in the enb ini, disable DoF in the enbeffect.fx. You also have to reconfigure your computer. No backup software, running programs, desktop gadgets etc. that suck performance in the least.

That should help.

WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

It could be the mods interfering with each other, i don't know. It would be much more easy to just uninstall the game completely and reinstall and download the mods you want again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users