Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
GTA IV TEXTURE PROBLEM !
Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:48 AM
Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:49 AM
and add the car manually. that gives much less problems.
Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:36 AM
alternatively (if you unwilling to uninstall it) you can minimize it by using the newest graphic card driver
Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:17 PM
I have a 4.2Ghz 3570K watercooled, with a GTX 570 and 8GB's of DDR3 2100Mhz and I still get texture pop once in a while from mods. You have to find a balance on your system between settings / mods. That's the only way.
Try this for a commandline.txt file:
Try increasing View Distance to 99 in settings. Lower SSAO filtering quality in the enb ini, disable DoF in the enbeffect.fx. You also have to reconfigure your computer. No backup software, running programs, desktop gadgets etc. that suck performance in the least.
That should help.
Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:25 AM